• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled during phone calls

Irvine

TMF Expert
So, currently I've requested customs and kinda threw the model a curveball by asking if they would be ok having a phone call with me while they are tickled.

I've done this a couple times and I obviously enjoy it but was curious does anyone else enjoy this scenario? Has anyone else done this before?

Has anyone else done this before?

Yup. I had a girlfriend back in the day who I used to tickle mercilessly. One of my favorite things to do was wait until she was on the phone and then reach over and just start gently tickling her, not enough to make her flip out and drop the phone but definitely enough to get her to do the 'dance'. What was interesting to me was just how much she'd contort herself to try and hide the fact from the person on the other end that she was being tickled; unbeknownst to her my little 'game' was that if she had, say, put her hand over the receiver and said "stop!", I would have stopped. But she never did. Ever. Once she endured it for a rather impressively long call and then clocked me one when she hung up, but never, ever during the call. Fun times.

Yup. I had a girlfriend back in the day who I used to tickle mercilessly. One of my favorite things to do was wait until she was on the phone and then reach over and just start gently tickling her, not enough to make her flip out and drop the phone but definitely enough to get her to do the 'dance'. What was interesting to me was just how much she'd contort herself to try and hide the fact from the person on the other end that she was being tickled; unbeknownst to her my little 'game' was that if she had, say, put her hand over the receiver and said "stop!", I would have stopped. But she never did. Ever. Once she endured it for a rather impressively long call and then clocked me one when she hung up, but never, ever during the call. Fun times.

Haha that's what I'm talking about but I'm on the other end.

I've both tickled the girl to the extent you're talking about and been vouyer.

For me currently, I love hearing it. The giggles the stuttering the loss of the train of thought. Ugh kills me!

In 1983 I was 27 and having an affair with an early 20s London flatmate, a slim but big-busted Oxford grad. She wasn't ticklish but had very nice feet, liked to be spanked, used to paint her toenails black, and always wore stockings rather than tights.

Her thirtysomething boyfriend was her ex-senior tutor. He'd come to visit her periodically and she loved him but he was the personification of a bespectacled nerdy academic, had a whiny voice and always walked around on his toes because his Achilles tendons were too short or something. He was also incredibly intelligent, very well-read, extremely mentally stimulating but ill-hung and useless between the sheets, C. used to tell me mournfully when we'd shag. Quiet with him, she used to shriek the house down with me.

Anyway, once she was sitting in the hall armchair naked, talking to him guiltily since he'd phoned just as we were basking in the afterglow. This annoyed me, so I parted her thighs and went down on her with all the subtlety of a wild boar rooting for truffles. It was very gratifying to feel her trembling as she tried to maintain her composure and conversational demeanor for a few minutes, until she told him that she had a migraine and really had to go. Immediately upon hanging up the phone she orgasmed very noisily then collapsed and told me she hated me, but not THAT emphatically, so I grabbed one of her ankles, hauled her back into my room and ravished her again. It was fun. She thought so too.

Later she broke off with both of us and left, eventually gaining a doctorate and becoming a university professor, someone told me. And about three years ago when visiting England I encountered her at a dinner party thrown by a mutual friend. She'd cut her hair and unfortunately looked very old indeed. I admit that losing her had hurt a lot, but in retrospect, especially considering the woman to whom I have the pleasure of being married now, her leaving was the best thing that could have happened to me.

Any fellows in a similar position- you may well find out in a few years that this is your situation as well.

No names, but this was her way back when.

aja70au.jpg

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back