• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLED lush Chinese soles!

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
Latest clip is “TICKLED lush Chinese soles,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

The first time I saw this lady she was sitting at the edge of the library terrace with her extremely sexy bare soles pointed right out at the lawn! That’s how I first experienced her. Damn were her soles incredible. LUSH was the first word that came to my head and it just stuck. I sat down on the steps and shot some footage and she saw me but she actually seemed to find it kind of cute and she had that little attitude like “the cat that ate the canary,” having a shameful but really hilarious and enjoyable little secret.

So this time when I saw her, months later, in front of the library, I had been intensely enjoying her clip multiple times a week ever since I nabbed it. I do LOVE women of a certain age with sexy soles. Remembering how coy she had been the last time, I was actually kind of enthused to get closer to film this one — and I actually had to, because there was a lady sitting in front of her on a laptop, and the only space to sit down would be closer to her than I typically like to. But my blood was up and those soles were pretty much screaming to be captured on video so I just plopped myself down and took my camera right out. Maybe just a little TOO unceremoniously, because the lady on the laptop noticed what I was doing, and the Chinese lady noticed *her* notice. So it was no longer our guilty little secret and as I pointed my lens at the naked bottoms of her feet, she began giving me dubious looks!

This worried me at first and I might even have just got up and left, but her soles were just too fucking amazing. I couldn’t not shoot them, even if King Kong came up to me and told me to fuck off. But soon I got a vibe from her, like she wasn’t actually going to say or do anything. Actually sometimes she even gave me little peeks like it was funnier than it was invasive. What was it? What was her game? Was she just acting because she knew the lady with the laptop was aware I was filming her? Or was she just so meek and passive, there was no way she would say anything? I didn’t know, but as she shifted her feet around and I followed them and she never said a single word, or gestured to the park workers, it was clear she wouldn’t — no matter what.

Or would she? The lady with the laptop left and I was overcome by this sort of “now or never” urge. I just had to tickle her sole. But I wanted to wait for the right time. She had this little tablet she was writing numbers into — it seemed like a work thing — and at one point she gave me one of her little glares and then stuck her face right into the tablet, close as if to hide her face from the camera. And that was exactly the chance I needed! All I could think was, I want her bare soles to be tickled by my fingernails and … THEY WERE!

She was startled but not as startled as I had thought she’d be, leading me to half wonder if she had hid her face in the hopes I would do something just like that! After I tickled that gorgeous sole she just looked down at me. I wanted to talk to her so I stopped filming. I explained to her why I had done that, being very complimentary about how pretty her bare feet were, how tempting to tickle, and she listened. The look on her face didn’t change at first, but she was trying to surpress a laugh and eventually she couldn’t any longer, and laughed and said “you no do that” and she laughed and said that “it felt very funny on foot” and I said “it tickled?” and she said yes and laughed again and I said I was sorry and she laughed yet again and said “no you not! Ha ha!” … and then I really, really, REALLY wished I had kept rolling because she actually *put her feet back on the chair* and rubbed her two bare soles together as if to relieve her right sole of the still-tickly sensation as she chuckled.

This was a totally wrong and inappropriate thing to do! DON’T DO IT. I let my libido do the thinking and I should not have done so! You probably won’t be as lucky as I was so don’t think with your erection when you see bare soles in public!

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
Also, excellent advice: Don't tickle strangers. :eek:

Of course it's perfectly OK to tickle their feet if you've paid them and have a signed release form....:sarc1:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back