• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my co-worker last night!

IowaTicklephile

TMF Regular
This super-cut girl I work with was working a double shift yesterday and really didn't want to go home between shifts, so she asked if it was alright to hang out with me for a few hours. "Hot damn" I thought. This was the first time she's came over to my apartment and I've been looking for a chance to get her into a ticklign situation. Ya see, ever since she found out I am ticklish, she goes around tickling me while we're at work, but I've never worked up the courage to tickle her back around my co-workers.
Anyway, she comes to my apartment and she takes off her shoes and relaxes on my bed. I have a very small apartment and the bed is almost the ONLY place to relax in it. I'm sitting at the foot of my bed and she starts to poke me in the sides with her toes. Let me just add that I'm VERY ticklish and I started giggling like a little schoolgirl. I finally realized I had my chance and pinned her ankles under my arm then start to tickle her socked feet. Taking her completely be suprise, she starts laughing like crazy and tries desperately to pull her feet back! YEAH! SHE SOOOOO INCREDIBLY TICKLISH!! To top it all off, she has such a cute laugh and was wearing a pair of cute tickerbell ankle socks on the cutest pair of feet I've seen!
I finally let her go and she told me that she's to ticklish and to never do that again.
I got another chance a little later on when she had taken her socks and her work shirt off. (she was wearing a tank-top underneath) I had taken a bathroom break and saw her mesmerized by the TV, so I casually walked to the foot of the bed and sat on her legs and started tickling her bare feet. Her reaction was so cute and she started giggling and begging me to stop. After a few secons of tickling, I get off her legs and she curls up into a ball and sticks her tongue out at me saying I was being a jerk. Then she jumped up and started tickling ME! I end up callapsing in a fit of giggles and start to attack her sides and she imediately jumps off.
Unfortunately, she made me agree to a truce and for the rest of her stay, we didn't tickle each other.
Anyway, that's one experience with a very cute girl and I perhaps I'll have the courage to tickle her at work tomorrow!

cool you should but I will say she will realiate so have fun

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back