• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled My Ex's Friend (Asian girl)

Sir_Loin7

TMF Poster
This is my first story and actually happened yesterday.

So I was hanging out with three friends, one guy (Paul), my Ex, and her friend (Tina). It was about 3am and we just came back from a bar but still wanted to drink, so we went to Paul's house where he had a nice stash of liquor. All of us are really close, with the exception of me and Tina, who are more like acquaintances. Tina is short Korean girl, about 5'3'', with a very nice tan and extremely nice feet. we were in high school together but only ever had one class together. However, I still remember staring at her feet every day during that one semester.

We started talking about old high school memories (we all go to separate colleges) when, all of the sudden, Paul starts telling Tina that he use to have a huge crush on her years ago. We all laughed, making Paul want to explain himself. So being a little creepish, Paul gets up and sits down on the couch where Tina is sitting and for some reason starts to massage her left foot, leaving the right still dangling towards the floor, while describing this pristine image he use to have of her.

Tina giggled a little bit, probably because of the situation, but I obviously took notice of this and took it as her being ticklish. And with that, I quickly moved my hand under the sole of her right foot, giving her a quick spider tickle. Tina jumped instantly, jerking both feet away and laughing. She was extremely ticklish but brought her foot back within my arms reach. This only encouraged me, so I, feeling more confident, grabbed her ankle my left hand and used the right to spider tickle her foot, first furiously, and then switching speeds so she wouldn't go too crazy. Tina's reaction was awesome. Laughing pretty hard now, she was trying to pull both feet away, her right that was being tickle attacked, and the left, which was Paul was still trying to massage. The tickling only went on for about 2 minutes, and afterwards, we just went back to watching TV.

But once we stopped, I took the spot on the couch next to Tina, and for the next 20 minutes I took it upon myself to give her little feet quick tickles - causing her to jump and giggle. Around 4am, we decided to head back and I had to drive both Tina and my Ex back. On the drive back, she actually called me out for continually tickling her feet, and even though my Ex is aware of my tickling fetish, I tried to play it off like I was just messing around. Apparently I was pretty drunk that night because my Ex actually told me that I started to massage Tina's feet for at least 10 minutes, which I don't remember at all haha.

I told my Ex to explain to Tina why I was tickling her so much, so I'm hoping she'll be cool with it and maybe indulge me in the future (fingers crossed). She was actually wearing socks this time, so I'll have to make sure to get in a good foot tickle when she's barefoot. Since this is my first story, let me know how it was so I can improve on future stories.

Hope this works out for you.

I think you were probably wise to take the chance. I've found it better to seize the opportunity and tickle a shapely sole anytime I have a legitimate shot at it. Especially if the alternative is to regret not doing so.

Nice first post! I hope to read where she makes herself available to you for future tickles. ;)

great story! did you ever get to tickle those cute Korean feet when they were bare?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back