• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles at work: M(e)/F

Brutus

TMF Regular
Recently where I work, we had a new gal come on board. She was a fiery redhead with a nice slim body and of course ended up being married. Still, she’s one of those types that love to be a smartass and just doesn’t know when to quit. She’s one of those really cool people that ticklers like me just love to death.
My first encounter with her was when she called to tell me her printer wasn’t working. I work in the IT field so it’s my job to fix this sort of thing. Well I went over to her area to figure out why the printer wasn’t working and she starts giving me a hard time about it taking me so long to fix. I shot back that I wouldn’t have this problem is she hadn’t broke it in the first place. She said something back and without stopping to think about it, I reached out squeezed her side. This got a good reaction out her as she squirmed away to avoid my hand. I made a mental of this, but I didn’t press it any further that day.
The next day, she and I were emailing back and forth just talking. She was still new and little to do but sit in front of her computer so I’d play email tag with her to give her something to pass the time while I went about my business of taking care of various computer issues. Well it wasn’t long before she started in on the wisecracks about my age and teasing me about other things. I told her if she didn’t stop, I was going to come over to her cube and give her the ‘claw’. Well she kept at it and I told her that was it. I was coming over to give her the ‘claw’. Upon arriving, she acted like nothing was going to happen, but I didn’t let that deter me. I reached down and put the ‘claw’ on her belly and her sides and this really got her going. I then moved up to her collarbones which was working pretty good. She was bending over toward her desk while I did this, so I moved my hands down to her ribs and she damn near shot out of her chair! I quit at that point and she was still perfectly cool about it.
Today I got her good, not once, but twice! The first time was instigated just like the rest via email. I came over and she was again acting like nothing was going to happen and stood up as she was leaving for lunch. This made it much easier to get access to her sides and ribs and I did just that. This time though, I ended up tickling her down to the floor. I quit so she could get back up and she thought that was it. But I got her sides from behind since she made a fatal mistake in turning her back to me.
After lunch, I stopped by her cube just to chat. As I said before, she’s really cool and a really fun person to talk to. Anyway, she starts sassing me and I’m right there in the cube with her. I finally said, “That’s it, you’re gettin’ it!” I then started in on her sides again and she squirmed up and out of her chair again. This time however, I wrapped one arm around her waist to not only keep her from getting away but to also hold her up. With the other hand, I wreaked holy havoc on her belly, sides and ribs until she completely went limp and I couldn’t hold her up anymore and eased her to the floor again. I quit and let her get up. She actually had tears in her eyes from the laughing fit I had put her through. I told her it was nothing to cry about. Lol Again, she was totally cool with it and said I was going to get it one of these days. Suffice to say, work has suddenly become much more fun of late!
Word to the wise, I don’t advise anyone to go around doing what I’ve been doing. And if you must, do so at your own risk. I feel I have a certain acuity for this sort of thing which is why I’ve always gotten away it in the past with other co-workers up to this point.
Lastly, I just wanted to say this is all totally true. If this was the best I fiction I could come up with, I wouldn’t have wasted my time writing it! Lol I hope this was somewhat enjoyable to read. Trust me when I say I had a hell of a lot more fun doing this firsthand than I could possibly describe in words.

sounds like lots of fun! We need more co-workers like you around... lol
But seriously, you're right, play like this at your own risk... it isn't always wise at the workplace.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back