• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles During Sex

Tickling during sex is a definite turn on for me. As someone mentioned earlier, I look to finish my GF first before I start tickling her. It’s by far the quickest way for me to explode.

I can't recall a time in my 47 years where tickling didn't play at least some role (be it small or Large) in All my sex having opportunities..... Which have been several.

So for me I always love being tickled, whenever it is, when it happens during sex usually I am on top and am instructed to place my hands above her shoulders. This leaves my armpits and sides completely exposed and pseudo helpless because if I pull my arms back, I'll fall, what it usually results in is me giggling madly and instinctively pulling back but with my hands still placed so all it results in is the skin on my ribs and armpits being drawn completely taught so the squiggly nails destroy me even more, she probably enjoys the motion it causes down below lmao

Getting turned on *always* makes me like 10x more sensitive so before we start she likes to simultaneously stimulate the fun zone while tickling my feet (one of my worst spots). results in almost these mixied signals where my brain doesn't know what to do so I end up in this manic giggle-moan-giggle-moan pattern and depending whether she puts more focus on my feet or my fun zone it either morphs to hysterical laughter with the occasional moan, or intense moaning/sighing with the occasional giggle. My brain is weird... hehe...

Immediately during and after orgasm I become about 1000x more ticklish (sorry if tmi lmao) so if she is feeling particularly sadistic, she'll set things off and then immediately switch to intense tickling, leaving me in that sort of red faced noiseless laughter that ya get when at maximum tickles lmao

tl;dr? yes and yes and also yes :p

I think for me it depends, in most cases we use the tickling before hand......as my partner like yeti was saying becomes more ticklish if she becomes more sensual...tbh I say I try to do tickling and the intermediate part separately however..they always seem to get merged no matter I hard I try not to...its always been like that, so thankfully it doesn't seem to bother my girlfriend, so it makes it a lot easier :laughhard:

My gf does it for fun and it revs my engine. Problem is, she wants me to get revenge. Well, when I get up/loose, I’m in a different mood. And I attack her sensitive bits as I want to get her going. Sometimes I touch her clit and it tickles too much. So I have to whisper that it feels orgasmic. This turns the giggles into moans and slowly drives her over the edge. And sometimes to drive her nuts, post orgasm I will attack her clit and whisper, “coochie-coo! Oh no it’s so ticklish!!” And she goes ballistic. But I feel the tickling foreplay alone gets me off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back