• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and attraction/sexuality

dragonguy

TMF Novice
Good evening everyone. Don't post often on here, but I was curious about how you guys feel your tickling fetish personally intersects between platonic and sexual, or how you feel being your gender/sex plays into it. Became curious after browsing threads from the past. I remember some saying men tickling each other even if platonic are gay, which I don't agree with but can understand why others(including myself) couldn't ever do it.

A few things about me upfront. I am a 22M(23 next month) and am beyond a doubt straight. I also know I like tickling. Definitely from fetish standpoint first and foremost(particularly the midriff), but platonically it is complicated. Not broadly mind you. Basically, I definitely would tickle/want to be tickled by a partner. I haven't been tickled much in my life or gotten to tickle much in my life. A couple instances as a younger kid feet from parents tickling my feet. My sister(3 years younger) has tickled me stomach/belly button on a few occasions. I had her deliberately tickle me a few times so I could see how much I could take(she saw it as odd, so wouldn't have done it looking back). One time was a few months ago, and I definitely knew my innie was ticklish when she drilled it through my t shirt.Same goes for a cousin of mine, who when I was younger and didn't understand this fetish stuff. I would have her check my breathing/play with my belly button. Like I said I was far younger than now and would have kept this to myself but it has never come up again.

Being autistic my social skills left much to be desired, so I missed out on nearly all formative socialization or experiences come middle school onwards. Still have ever been kissed or had a girlfriend and so no tickle opportunities in that regard nor any with friends because I basically didn't have any. Thing is tickling can be platonic for me if from a sibling or female, but I definitely would never be comfortable doing it platonically with another guy. Maybe this is BS social conditioning regarding how men express emotion or whatever, but I definitely could never do it myself. I am all for LGBT rights 100%, but M/M doesn't do anything for me. F/M or M/F, or even F/F though that is a double standard. Admittedly at times, sometimes I do wonder what if I was born female. Now I am not at all androgynous, gender dysphoric nor do I have any conventionally feminine interests. I am not even a conventional male either(not into sports, dislikes facial/body hair, not a cars/motorcycle guy nor am very hardware savvy, vegetarian, etc).

The reason females seem to have it easier with tickling is because it seems with tickling you can enjoy it platonically/sexually because girls are able to be more touchy feely or emotional(laughter,etc). Plus another factor for me is I have conventional attraction preferences. I am in the process of a glow up phase and main part of that is getting a lean physique that has abit of muscle but overall slim. Would want similar in a partner, and assuming if I was female I'd hopefully shoot for that goal all the same. Plus there's the addition or curves and narrow waist which are prime areas for pinching/poking. Combine building lean muscle and the fact that it is socially acceptable for women to expose their midriffs and you would be a prime target for loved ones or a partner. Toned midriffs with innies especially do it for me, and teasing specifically about that is what makes certain stories some of my favorite. Plus there's a novelty to having a girl retain a feminine figure but being solidly built while muscular guys are a dime a dozen.

Overall, I don't mind being a guy in any other regard and not even saying I desire to be transgende. I know being a girl can come with alot of problems(got a bigger than average bum from my parents, definitely would deal with some shit if female). But basically just spitballing about how my fetish can feel at times as I never thought about it to this extent before. What about the rest of you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back