• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling aunts barefeet part 2

Sabriabi

For part 1-> https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?350290-Tickling-aunts-barefeet-while-shes-sleeping

It was the 3rd or 4th week of the holiday. My uncle invited me to his house and asked me to stay with them for a while to spend time together. I had one month left to go back to school and it was not a problem for me to stay with my cousins for a while to spend time with them. Of course, I wasn't too haply because my aunt told me "I know your fetish",.
On the 2nd day, my uncle went out of town for his job and only me, my aunt and cousin were left at home. As I said, my cousin is a few years younger than me and has always slept around 21:30 throughout his life.
After my cousin went to bed, my aunt opened her favorite TV show and I was on my phone because I didn't like it much. I went to the kitchen to drink water and when I came back my aunt was taking off her thick socks and putting her feet on the coffee table, moving her toes. The view instantly turned me on, so I didn't sit next to my aunt and went to the seat where I could see the soles of her feet. pretending to look at the phone while I was examining her feet.
Not long after, I made eye contact with my aunt and she had a terrible expression on her face. Now I fucked up I thought she'd tell my uncle for sure.
She said come here . I sat in the same sofa, putting some distance between us. She took her feet off the coffee table and stretched them out towards me. "I'm very tired at work today, give me a massage" she said. My dick was hard and I said, "Of course, auntie, but if you want, it would be more effective eith massage cream" My goal was to fix my dick when I went to get the cream. She said you sit, I'll bring it, and she went and brought the cream. I didn't use the cream, I wanted to enjoy her bare feet. While I was giving her massage, my aunt asked me, "Do you remember when you were in high school, me and my son stayed with you for a while?" I replied that I remember.
"once my phone was out of charge and your uncle called me from your phone, when we finished talking I saw a tickling video on your phone screen" My face turned red with embarrassment as she spoke.

-I checked your phone that night. I was surprised that a kid who went to high school didn't have a password on his phone. (actually my phone had a password and my aunt knew my password because my cousins were playing games on my phone, I don't know why she told me like that)

“I hated you for a while when I saw searches related to your fetish in your search history,” she added.

“but everyone has things they like and that's yours, so I respect you. but when I looked at your gallery and saw that it was a photo of my own feet, my hatred for you increased again.”

While im massagin her feet She moved her foot that I didn't massage and her foot touched my dick.
Her eye opened with fear

But at that moment i knew i gotta do something. She was secretly threatening to spread my fetish and I had to get rid of it.

I started to tickle her slowly and said “ if u wanna tell this everyone go on tell everyone
But i think they'll hate you more than they hate me. Youre searching a teenagers phone and giving ur feet to him for massage. No no no aunt u wont tell this anybody. While im talking i increased the speed of tickling. Ssshh quiet dont wake my cousin. If he saw us like that it will be bad for us.

I get the control perfectly. I said turn around . She turned and now shes lying facedown. While tickling her soles i started to make fun of her. Hey auntie u think that girl on tv is ticklish like u, i dont think so i think nobody could be that ticklish. She buried her mouth to the couch and laugh.

“Don't worry aunt, I'll leave you when the drama is over”. Where I live, TV shows take a long time, almost 2 hours. And I have a lot of time.

I took the cream and rubbed it between her toes. Her laughter was so loud that it felt like my ears were going to explode. I hoped my cousin wouldn't wake up and turned up the Tv volume a little bit more. it was an advantage that the walls were soundproof and my cousin did not wake up.

If the person I tickled was any girl, not my aunt, I would lick every inch of the soles of her feet, but it would have gone badly for me to get the job done. After all, there is a difference between licking and tickling, isn't there? I can explain the tickling, but I can never explain the other. I tickled her for 5 minutes nonstop and my aunt broke into a fit of laughter. I let her calm down a bit and dhe stopped and said, "Please don't tickle my feet , pleeeassee."

No baby, I keep my promises, i will tickle you more

(To be continued)

I will post next stories here dont wanna make too many thread tbh

continuation of the story.
I could actually tickle her there until morning, but after a while, when she stopped laughing, I panicked. I thought something had happened to her and called her and she told me she was fine. I didn't understand how it happened, but now, no matter how I tickled him, she gave me very little reaction. After a while tickling her was no longer a pleasure and I let her go. My aunt stood up, tears welling in her eyes, and she was looking at me with anger. She saw the hardness of my dick and said did you enjoy it and kicked my balls. I didn't expect anything like this. She started hitting me while I was writhing in pain, beating me. After what I've done, I thought I deserved it, but at that moment she said “Don't sleep tonight, if you sleep I'll destroy you and embarrass u infront of your family” She beat me a lot that night. She never hit me in the face to avoid a scar, but I got at least 2 kicks in the balls and when I went to the toilet to ejaculate later in the night, the pain discouraged me.

I remember falling asleep around 3 am. While I was enjoying my sleep, the weight on my feet caused my sleep to be interrupted. At that monent sky was still dark and I thought, "Am I dreamin or Is this my aunt?" I made her very angry that night but I didn't expect her to come and do anything at night and at that moment I felt fast moving fingers under my feet. MY AUNT TICKLING MY FEET

If you want to harm someone with a tickle fetish, the last torture you will do to them is tickling them. because every second my aunt tickled me, my dick was getting harder and I was satisfying myself by doing it back and forth because I was lying on my face, and I was in a fit of laughter because my aunt tickled my feet.

-You're going to pay for what you did to me, I was normally thinking bastinado, but I can't do it alone. But while watching my favorite drama, I can tickle your feet and torture you until the show is over.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Does she really think she's torturing me? I'm having the biggest orgasm of my life right now. A painful but seductive orgasm.

She began to torture me the same way I tortured her. I seriously thought I was going to die of laughter when she rubbed cream between each of my toes and tickled me.

I've been tickled for a long time ago by a girl I confessed to my fetish for before, but then I wasn't quite tickled on my feet. “My aunt knows the business,” I thought.

I felt something on the arch . No, it's not my aunt's finger, it's something else. her hairbrush. did she really stay up at night and investigate my tickling fetish? Did she really search and find a hairbrush as a tool?

She started tickling my foot arch slowly mockingly
-Hey, do you think that actors feet are as sensitive as yours? your feet are the most sensitive feet i've ever seen. I've tickled your mom's feet on holiday before, tickling her exposed soles when she buried herself in the sand and making fun of her too and i didnt stop till she cry. mother and son suffered the same fate.

Ayo wtf, this cant be real , we went to holiday so many times but i didnt see something like that. Maybe that happened when i was baby

My aunt started tickling so fast that I had no energy left to satisfy myself. She really knew how to tickle a human. I was also out of breath because I was constantly pressing my mouth to the pillow and trying not to make a sound. The tickling fun had already turned into a nightmare for me.

- “I know you're trying to ejaculate in the bathroom “. I had already turned red because I was tickled, but now I was red.

After that day, I knew i would never see my aunt again. So I wanted to go as far as I could go.

“your feet gave me so much pleasure I couldn't help myself”

She stopped and stand up. She slapped me as hard as she could and began to cry.
Never talk to me again!

I was sitting on the sofa in front of the TV in the living room. My aunt sat on one of the other sofa and started to cry. I went up to her and said I was sorry and I didn't masturbate. She told me you're a bad liar, at least throw the paper in the toilet and flush it Damn it, I forgot the paper cause of pain. I was wondering if I'd somehow get a chance to tickle her again cuz i know this was my last day with her, and I stuck my finger in her armpit and tickled her.
-Crying doesn't suit you aunt , laughing suits you. I like to tickle because I like to make people laugh. I said I can make you laugh if you want.
My Aunt: "Are you tickling to make me laugh or to masturbate? She Asked.

It was a clearly bad night. The other day i woke up so early(i couldnt sleep that night tbh) and i weng her room take a picture of her soles and started tickling her. As i said this is my last day with her and i wanna tickle her every second . She woke up and yelled at me .
Hey aunt , you must forgive me if u dont i will tickle ur feet . She said no but after tickling a bit she said ok ok go away i wanna sleep. That day i actually wanna leave before her wake up but i stayed there. Maybe another tickle shot, or maybe cuz im so horny to tickling.

Another part

I went to sleep and when i woke up my aunt was gone. I asked my cousin and he said she went her job. I spend my time in fear all day.When she came back she looks so tired and she acted normal to me. Like last night never happened.

I went to my cousin room to play pc and my aunt called my cousin and my cousin went to the living room. He went there and didint comeback for 10 minutes . I stopped playin and went to the living room and guess what i saw

My cousin massagin my aunts feet

-hey cousin, why u tickled my mom this morning. He asked me

What ?how he knows , is he know about last night tho. I panicked for a second but i responded calmly

“Your mom ask me to wake her up , she didnt woke up when i asked so i tickle her feet “

-u should tickle her heel thats more sensitive
(Nope toes far better, her heel was sexy but not that ticklish)

-really, show me how u tickle ur mom

When i said this my aunt yelled and said no

He tickled for 2 second and we all laughed it was funny moment

After 2 minutes maybe my cousin stopped massaging and said he is tired

-keep going for 2 minutes son im very tired at work today

As a tickler i saw opportunity and i took the oppertunity
-dont worry aunt if ur tooo tired i can help my cousin. Hey cousin give me her right foot

And i take her foot before he respond

Me and my cousin massaging her feet shes lookin at me with anger
You look so unhappy aunt u need smile more, hey cousin i think her toes are more ticklish

-nope heel more sensitive im pretty sure

Aunt:stop talking nonsense(she was still looking at me with fear )

Lets test her cousin i’ll tickle her toes first then u will tickle her heel

My aunt said thats enough and stand up before i tickle her.(oh fuckkkk i missed yhe golden opportunity i should tickle her without my cousin)

Me and my cousin went back to the his room and continue playin. Actually i was thinking my aunts feet that time and i wanna see her feet again . I went to the kitchen for drink and when im comin back i checked living room . My aunt sleeping there. (Nope nope shes just testing me , i cant tickle her now)

I went to the my cousins room cause she wore her thick sock(smells so bad tbh i dont like that) and i dont like thick socks.
My cousin wanna sleep cause it was too late for him

I went to the living room for sleep but shes still there.(if shes still in my bed , she deserves some tickling huh?)

-is he sleeping
(I was so close to her feet and her sound scared me)

Yeah
-i need to talk to you

Yeah aunt about what (hmm about what)
Btw ur sock smell so bad

-oh (she embrassed so bad)sorry
She took of her socks

-Yeah anyway i wanna talk to you about ur fetish and last night. I know you love this , but u cant tickle me , its not right... (she talked about this 15 minutes maybe more)
... so you will delete my feet pics and u wil not tickle me anymore , OK ?

Ur feet look so hot rn

-i said nooo dont do this

Okey aunt give me ur feet last time and i’ll never tickle but if you dont let me do this i’ll tickle infront of everyone and dont worry i can.

-i dont want it , im not ur girlfriend

i know that you are my aunt , but at least give me your feet so i can massage you or this conservation will continue forever. I will tickle u everywhere everytime, at the beack at my home, here , in ur bed doesnt matter and if tou dont do this now u will wake up with 80 kilo on ur feet , and i will not massage them i will tickle them

-im not afraid , if u tickle me ur dead!
She went her room

My aunt thought I was bluffing, but I wasn't. Tomorrow morning I was going to tickle the bottom of her feet with her brush and my cousin would help me. While my cousin is helping, the tickling might be short, maybe my cousin doesn't want it at all, but I was going to take the risk.

But that morning When I woke up , my thoughts changed and I want to do it alone. Plus this time iwanna use my tongue

I checked my cousin then went her room. If my cousin wake up and see us then im dead but i took the risk. It was 6 o clock and thats too early even for him. I went her room took some pictures of soles. Shes just like me she sleep facedown all the time. im 19 year old and already went her room twice in the last 2 days w out permission. I feel like pervert but my dick was controlling me that day. She sleeps so deep and i wanna lick her feet when she sleep.

So i started from heel. My heart abaout to explode. I licked his right foot from heel to toes then my aunt must have been tickled because she flexed her toes. I was going to jump up in fear because she woke up, but she didn't wake up. I did the same thing again. Her left foot is too close to her body and I left that foot out in case cuz if I opened the blanket it would be pretty perverted. Her right foot was like a gold mine to me. I can lick forever arch forever.

-stop it son its saturday i wanna sleep
(She thought hes son tickles her foot , so i dont wanna do this more cuz if she wakes up there will be another conservation.)
I went to my bed and slept
Yeah i mas* before sleep

Nightmare

Aannd 2 part left
I spend a few days at my cousins and i will never forget. Actually thats why im writing right now. I wanna remember every detail after 30 years later tho

Story
I feel very strong hand holding my foot. Then another hand on my other foot.

-honey u first (thats my uncles sound, he came before i woke up then but whats he gonna do is he burn my feet or tickle or bastinado like my aunt said )

Bring me that rope
(Why what u gonna do uncle )
I felt everything but didnt respond
-i think he woke up but he likes it , he said that to me, my aunt said

-lets hope he loves bastinado too, u came my house , u tickle my wife mercilesly and fulfill ur tickling fetish and u thought u can go away. I’ll destroy your soles . WAAAAKKEE UUUPPPP

I woke up and i understand it was all nightmare. Omg i was shitting myself there thank god
But something holds my foot whaaaattt the fuck
I saw My aunt take my left foot and my uncle take my right foot
It wasnt nightmare but it will be a nightmare

+he woke up before tickling , my uncle said
-we can still tickle him , my aunt said
+ im gonna go to shop for breakfast, nephew be carefull your aunt is a professional tickler

(What the fuuck happens what did he mean whaatt )

-u go honey i wanna tickle him, look at these feet , too small for a MEN

+go easy on him
-if u dont wanna a tickle torture nexr morning go now
(Wait , is she really like tickling and tickling my uncle , and torturing him)
My cousin was watchin me from other couch and said”i didnt do my homework once and my mom tickle me for nearly a hour

Professional tickler, so aunt u reeeaallyy love tickling dont you. And i will show you how to be real professional next time but now its ur turn and my dick hard cuz every morning u know

My uncle and cousin left and torture began

She tickle my toes for 2 minutes and let me go
It was so short maybe 90 second or less idk but she let me

-soo aunt u are a PROFESSIONAL TICKLER HUH?

-shut the fuck up

-so you liked tickling me and u want to tickle me more dont you

I said shut up

-go on tickle my feet, if u really like we can do it secretly u know , when my uncle wasnt at home i’ll tickle ur feet and u tickle me , deal

She took my feet and started to tickling me

-i took that as a YES AHHAHAHAHAHHA YOURE SO BAD AHHAHAHAHHAHSJS STOOAHAJPAPAPPAAPAPAPA
She stopped after 1 minute maybe

-aunt u have tickling fetish

-nope

-dont lie to me, i understand and u can tickle anytime u wa..

-i dont wanna hear this anymore, i will tickle u when we alone for one last time and at the end u will wish to die. I want u to suffer. YOU LICKED MY FEET DONT YOU?

+no , no

-u did and if you wanna keep this secret i’ll take my revenge

Final part
That day i went my home and for 2 days i just thought about that experience.
Like how i tickle her how i tortured her , if 2 years ago someone says “you will tickle your aunts feet for an hourand she will torture u same way” i would say go fuckyourself
But that happened

my girlfriend was too cool with my fetish, she dont like that much but she gave me courage, (she likes slow friendly tickling not torture and im ok with that)
If i didnt met her The events I described would never have happened.

I've wanted to tickle my aunt's soles since childhood. She rarely showed her bare feet. I was in 8th grade when I saw her soles for the first time. they had come to stay with us that summer, and she had her feet up on the sofa. I was sitting on the floor watching Fast and Furious. When I turned around, her sole was 5 cm in front of me. If I had the courage today, I would tickle her without thinking. I was going to spend 2 more days with my cousins in the last week of the holiday. I arranged the time well because my uncle would be at home on the first day and he would be out of town for work on the second day. ( family whatsapp group sometimes works) The first day was normal and my aunt was smiling towards me. Contrary to what I expected, my uncle had set off on the first night, which meant 2 nights where I could tickle my aunt.

My cousin sleep early so there is only me and my aunt.

-so aunt how are u , we didnt talk much today
(we talk like 5 minutes anddd)

its time for revenge, she said

-what revenge

Dont act like u dont know, u know and u came here cuz of this ,now give me ur feet.And
Imma take my revenge

I gave her my foot and she tickled me w 2 finger said thats enough
(Wtf this is not revenge plz tie me and torture me)

-wow what a revenge huh i would tickle you more

+im not fetishist as you

After that we tlked about my fetish(uncomfortable but felt good)
-hey aunt u said u tickle my moms feet wh..

+ yeah i remember, i tickled her two times actually , first one in the beach , u were swimming but i remember your moms laugh.

+I had buried her in the sand and left her feet exposed on purpose. I sat on her feet and started tickling her so that she wouldn't get away while everyone else was at sea. until you leave. It probably took like 10 minutes. only your uncle had come out of the sea and you were still in the sea and your uncle tickled your mother for a while and we took him out.

-im gonna take my moms revenge but the other story ?

+ she was lying facedown and her feet up(she meant the pose )i tickled her and she jumped it was funny

-ig i gotta do same thing for my moms revenge

+your mom torment me that day

-what ? What do you mean

+ she tickled me like u. I was applying nail polish. Your mom came and offered to put nail polish on my feet. She did it on both of my feet and when she was done she started tickling. it started slowly and tortured me for at least 2 minutes. I couldn't pull my foot back because if I did, my nail polish would be ruined.

-it's a fair revenge

we talk about for a while and she went to sleep next morning she tickled my foot for 10 second to wake me up. And thats it. End of the story

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back