• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling beyond control

Elmo

I was chatting with a girl whom I recently started working with and magaged to drive the converstation into the subject of tickling..She told me if I tickled her I better have a towel handy because she would indeed wet herself.(I,m up for the challenge:p )
At any rate..That brought up a question to ask you all; especially the "lees"..
This girl implied; though I didn,t actually ask her, that she enjoyed being tickled to the point of wetting herself..
How about you all??Do any of you enjoy being tickled to that point,or for that matter being tickled to the point of climax,or any sort of controlless act one may find his/herself in..
I myself do get tickled quite often..However I usually enjoy it to much to allow it to get to that point, and have never tickled a girl so ticklish that she could reach that point.But I think it would definately be alota fun..Maybe I can persuade this girl to let me do it to her..;) What do you peeps think?

Personally, not something I'd like to achieve as either ler or lee. Just seems too messy for too little payoff.

Now, as for being tickled to climax - that's something I would love to shoot for someday, on both sides. :D

tklr5150 said:
Personally, not something I'd like to achieve as either ler or lee. Just seems too messy for too little payoff.

Now, as for being tickled to climax - that's something I would love to shoot for someday, on both sides. :D

Ditto

Ditto again!

I *really* want to lose control (or, "be controlled") to that degree, except be smart enough to have a drained bladder first.

Wetting would just stop the action, there's gotta be levels *beyond* that I'd rather go! :p

limits

the idea of tickling a person till they wet themselves is gross to me! call me a prude, but thats not cool.
i engage in tickling to orgasm, both ways, all the time. i can tell you, it's the only way to play!
the orgasms are more intense, and longer lasting. the down side for me is, once i orgasm, further genital tickling becomes painfull. with my wife she laughs till she orgasms, at that point she moans like crazy! when the orgasm subsides she startes to laugh again. it's wonderfull cycle. one i enjoy doing over, and over...
steve :evilha: :firedevil :p :yowzer:

Elmo

First off , if she will let you tickle her to that point, by all means GO For it!!:devil:
It is one hell of an experience! I have done it to two different women several times each and it was very intense! Their reaction was the same as to how it felt to be tickled to that point. I have also tickled many women to the point of climax as well and they become way more ticklish afterwares and that whole experience is quite intense.

As the LEE, I have NOT been tickled to the point of wetting myself but a side of me wonders what that must feel like to be tickled to that extreme that you loose control. I HAVE however been tickled to the point of climax and that is also intense and I also become even MORE ticklish afterwards.

TTD:D

Now when being tickled to the point of climax, is there any sexual act taking place? Or do you get to that point from just sheer tickling???? :wow:

bickee said:
Now when being tickled to the point of climax, is there any sexual act taking place? Or do you get to that point from just sheer tickling???? :wow:

No sexual act needed. Climax can be achieved just from sheer tickling!

:) :cool: :wow:
...And that's a fact!

TTD:D :wow:

We have discussed both tickling to orgasm and tickling to loss of bladder control in this forum before. Therefor, I will not go into detail with my responses.

I will say, yes. I have experienced both as the ticklee. I have also experienced orgasm from combined tickling and sexual stimulation as well as from just the tickling.

Jen

If it is the right tickler, I love being taken advantage of to the point where I lose control. Yes, there is some feelings of desperation and even being pissed off, but in the end, it is so erotic and rewarding.

Not my cup of tea

I would never ever want to wet myself during tickling...how embarressing...even if i was intimate with the ler. If that happened (which it nearly has) I would put a complete stop to the tickling and run off and hide somewhere til I recover from the embarressment. Having said that, if she came across as challenging you to take her to that point (be certain this is the case) and you're up for it, then by all means! Enjoy! :)

Ayesha

Loss of bladder control

The turnon for some when tickling until wetting is the degradation of the lee. It is a form of control far beyond anything else except for maybe pain. The lee find it impossible to keep from wetting and the associated embarassment and degrading feelings are what is the turn on for some. I never experienced it, but if it occured, it would be by accident or lack of preparation. Fantasy is neat, but I am not into degrading my ticklee.

Re: Loss of bladder control

I have never yet been tickled by my partner and not climaxed. No genital contact is necessary either, just the sheer act of tickling me is enough to take me over the age, again and agai and again. I am laughing to the point of orgasm and then I tend to curl up and go into silent squeaks of laughter and moan, then I actually find once I have climaxed my ticklishness increases and the orgasms get stronger and stronger and last longer too. It is a wonderful cycle to be in. Also for you peeps out there who may not already know, the clitoris has am amazing post orgasm ticklishness too.

Damn! Maybe I should think about switching to the 'lee role!

bickee said:
Damn! Maybe I should think about switching to the 'lee role!

IF you do, Bickee, I have an open door policy here at Casa TTD!;) :D :devil:

TTD

Re: Re: Loss of bladder control

ticklemad said:
Also for you peeps out there who may not already know, the clitoris has an amazing post orgasm ticklishness too.

I know, I know. :eek: :yowzer: :Grrr: :scared: LOL

Jen

OK guys//Great feedback..I,ve learned alot..
Thank you all..:)

Re: Loss of bladder control

mysterytic said:
Fantasy is neat, but I am not into degrading my ticklee.

I'd say it's only degrading to a ticklee who GETS degraded by that. Many ticklees aren't degraded by it. So it depends on the ticklee. Some derive pleasure from being tickled to that signification point. Especially those who most enjoy the domination aspect of it. It's the marker of being totally dominated by tickles.
So while it may not be everyone's cup, some do and some don't enjoy it. Just know your ticklee and that's about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back