• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Demo by Mia in NYC

MistressMia

Verified
There will be BDSM/Fetish Party at the HellFire Club on Feb 28th (time to be announced)

It is a promo party that is to celebrate the grand opening of a newly constructed Dungeon facility on LI.

There is a cover charge of $35 (males only) Ladies get in free.

I'm currently working on having some ticklish ladies there that will consent to tickling for a fixed tip$. I'm trying my best to iron out the details now and will post them soon.

Also, as an incentive to join the party, anyone who attends will get a special discount when they book an appointment for a session at the new Dungeon.

Just something to think about in your tickling fantasies ;)

As I've stated before, I'll post more info as I receive it. If you think you may attend, post your intention here so that I may get a feel for how many tickle fans may show up. Thanks.:D

4 weeks away, huh? Should I grab a sleeping bag now and start camping out for tickets?

I would be interested, if there will be tickling sessions available. I look forward to hearing more details as you get them. Thanks, Mia.

When you Wish to tickle a star

I would like nothing more than a chance to tickle your Sweet soft soles, if only for a moment or two- your party sounds like it will be a blast, and if there is ANY way I can attend than I will do so, please give us times and location ASAP, and amount of expected tip for tickle....I hope it will be well attended and all the men follow any "tickle rules" Mia imposes...thanks for encouraging us Mia- you are an inspiration

KingP

Any ladies in the forum attending too?

I live an hour outside NYC and would love to attend this. Being that I have never been to a club like this I am a little shy about going by myself being a female. I wanted to know if any other women from the forum intend to go. I would love to be able to meet outside the club and attend together. Please let me know.

Mia...this would be a real 1st for me. Do women generally attend these clubs by themselves?

JPie
[email protected]

Mia-

Definitely interested in the Feb 28th party:)

Please let us know more details as the date approaches!

Thanks,

micktick

(I'm posting this reply after accidentally having started a new thread about the Feb. 28th party.. Sorry for any confusion!)

Additional Info

Hello All,

So far, the only other info I know is that there will be other Mistress there that will be available for tickling for a tip of $20 for about 5 mins.

I'll post more info after I confirm it.

:D

Location Info

The Promo Party starts at 10pm

HELL FIRE CLUB, NYC
# 28 Ninth Avenue @ 14th Street

New York City, New York 10014

24 Hour Phone info. (212)-647-0063

Check out this link for answers to more questions.

http://www.hellfireclubny.com/faq.htm

Last edited:
Hello All,

I'm trying to get over a the last bit of a bad cold turned into bronchitis. If I'm not feeling better by Wed eve, then there's no point in me going thru more set backs and commuting into the City for the party.

If I knew for sure that some of you were going, I might make a sacrifice for the cause. But so far no one has emailed me and confirmed that they are attending.

I'm sure it will be a good party with or without me so please go if you have your heart set on it.

Hostess's Names are Krysis and Cristian. They will do a tickling demo in my absence. Enjoy!

My apologies in advance in case I don't make it to the party.
:dropatear

Well it's Tuesday eve and I feel that I'm on the road to recovery. If this keeps up then I will make it to the Party afterall.

Just thought I'd keep you posted. I do hope everything works out and I get to meet some fellow ticklerfans!

are you going?

i think i'll be there... anyone elwse going? I'll show up at 11pm.

As of right now, I'm feeling much better. Chances are VERY good that I'll be there afterall!:D

Yes. I'll be at the Party tomorrow and I'm bringing a couple of surprise guests!;) Most members know what I look like from my picture in the Member Pics Section. So please feel free to come up to me and introduce yourselves.:D

Hey there!

the following was originally posted by me in a Tickling Discussion Thread authored by thenaveltickler:http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10454

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the tickling demo was fulfilled and video taped! As far as I know, a clip or some pics from it will be posted on the website owned by the Hostess Domina's of last night's event. (I'll have more info at a later date. I still need to sign a model release form for the video).

I just want to say that I had a BLAST! and hope to do something similar again soon.

Buck & Micktick thanks for coming out and joining the fun! I sure there were a few "sleepers" in the crowd too. I have my suspicions that there were more TMFer's there than there appeared to be. But anyway, I hope the raw sexuality in there didn't put anybody off.

My Husband and I had a great experience and we hope to do it again soon. Maybe next time there will be a bigger attendance so we can meet more ticklefans!

If you were there, please post a reply! Be well.
:D
1000009298_31200291622PM0.8155176.jpg

We made a new friend!

Photo taken last night at dinner right before attending the Party at the Hellfire Club

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.......SSSnnnaaaaaaaaaaakkkkeeee
stikjmp.gif

Glad you felt good enough to go Mia. I don't go to gatherings or functions, but i like to read about them here...glad you had fun. :)

Actually...
...Neil aka Lord Protector, doesn't really like snakes either, Prime. The photographer aka Beast Master was very persuasive in talking Neil into a pic with me and the snake!

I used to want one as a pet, but I don't really know anything about them except that I like them and I think they're kinda sexy. :p

Be well all.

Actually it wasn't as bad as the look on my face makes it out to be. I must add that the snake could have used a shower, he had a little snake odour going on.
The actual event at the Hellfire Club was ummmmmmmm.....interesting.The first thing we were greeted with when we got inside was a man with his dangly bits in hand. He seemed to be enjoying himself. I don't think he was there for the tickling demo though. The tickling demo was good. It was videotaped, so there should be some images sometime soon.
There was another mistress there, Mistress Trina who accommodated a couple of our TMF bretheren. At one point her wrists were being held by Mia while Micktick was giving her a good rib tickling. A little later Mia and I got to tickle each other, that made the evening for me. It was my first time at a BDSM club. The "raw sexuality," as Mia put it, wasn't a problem for me. It was definitely an experience. :)

Was this the same Mistress Trina who was a former colleague of Mia's at the Leg Shoppe? If so, MickTick, you are one lucky man! She is very ticklish all over.

Hello there NYC,
You are absolutely right! She is the one and only, lovely Mistress Trina!

She was one of the surprise guests that I brought with me;)

As a matter of fact, here is a link to one of here websites:

Mistress Trina

Enjoy, she's a Doll!

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm glad that you were feeling well enough to make it. It sounds like you enjoyed it. I'm sorry I missed seeing both you and Trina get it good! (I presume)

So it was Lord Protector's first time there, huh? I beat him by 5 days. Last Saturday's foot fetish party, featuring tickle sessions, was my first time there. Not my last. It's a fun place where I, as a newcomer, did not feel out of place.

Hellfire was cool!!!!

Mistress Mia, it was great to meet you! As I mentioned to you at Hellfire, your TMP member photo doesn't do you justice- you looked so good at Hellfire!!!!! You're such a nice person too. (guys take note!!- hope your hubby forgives me :)

Can't wait to schedule a session with ya!!

Also, thanks for the assist in tickling Mistress Trina ;) That was great!!!!! I look forward to having a session with her as well.

It was great meeting ya Buck---just wondering how many other TMFers were there- I heard some tickling going on before Mia came on--some lucky guy was tickling two girls. Who was that?????

Look forward to the next one, where hopefully more TMFers will come out in full force!!!

micktick

Mistress Trina

NYC-

You are absolutely right-- I was very lucky and OH MAN was she ticklish!! Her screaming laughter certainly brought a crowd over--but I didn't care!!!

She was simultaneously giving me a good tickle too, taking advantage of my lee interests as well.

All in all--it was great! (with the aforementioned assist from Mistress Mia).

micktick

Hey all !!!!!! I had a good time the other night! Mia ....it was very nice to see you again, you looked great! L.P. it was very nice to meet you & MickTick,you guys are cool ! Trina is a doll, & super tickish everywhere!
Hope to see you guys again soon, it was a blast.........
Buck

Hi Everybody,

I just spoke to Mistress Trina and she said she will be answering emails within the next couple of days, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask her directly.

Her email addy is: [email protected]

Ticklevids,
She is most ticklish on her sides and feet! BTW, she has perfect doll-like feet (she wears a size 5 1/2 shoe). I'm a big fan of her feet myself hehehehe... :p

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back