• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Erotica setup, written for a friend, sharing here as well!

TickleYeti

Verified
You lay, sprawled out, excruciatingly helpless. You can feel the warm press of the leather padding locked around your ankles and wrists. The silken smoothness of the blindfold pressing around your eyes, elevating the other sensations: the cozy feel of the blankets underneath your body, supporting you, but also pushing your body upwards, and preventing any sort of downward movement. You'd worn the red tonight, knowing he liked it, and knowing all of the spots it exposed.

In the absence of sight, your other senses ached to answer the question in your mind, "Where was he? Where is he going to tickle first?" Absently you flex your toes, feeling the elastic bands pulling them back, and preventing you from scrunching your feet up. Your ears seeming to strain, you listen for the slightest clue, a brushing of a step on the carpeted floor, an exhaled breath from an eager tickle predator whose prey is helpless before him, yet all you can hear is the leather straps over your upper arm, and hips straining and creaking slightly with each of your own nervous breaths.

Absent the sounds to give you the information you need, you hope for clues through your sense of smell, but its no use, the smell of vanilla and cherry aromatics drift through the breeze of the ceiling fan, cloaking anything else, yet relaxing you.

All that's left is the sense that would soon betray you, touch, the mechanism that would soon carry signals of ticklish agony to your brain, telling it to move something, anything to earn a reprieve from the storm of hysterics that would soon began to unravel your awareness of anything but the laughter inducing touches, it was going to happen any moment, but why hadn't it started, what was he waiting for? You feel goosebumps travel across your body in waves as you can all but imagine his scrutinizing gaze sweeping over you, analyzing, planning, preparing. The wave of goosebumps travel from your feet up your legs and across your hips, tummy and sides, up through to your exposed underarms and up through your hands. As the goosebumps prickle across your scalp, you release an involuntary gasp, the faintest hitch of breath, but in the deafening silence, might well have been a shout.

Certain you'd attracted the tickle monster, your brain made you shrink up to hide your tickle spots, achieving just a creaking of leather as you fail to move even an inch. A thrill of anticipation set your tummy fluttering, you were truly helpless and at his mercy, your last view of his stormy blue eyes, twinkling with the promise of a night to remember as he slipped the blindfold over your eyes.

Nothing, silence, anticipation. Wait! You feel a gentle breeze of his passage, it drifts over your right side and tummy, caressing the bare skin with a promise of tickles to come, the goosebumps scatter over your body again, your heart pounding, your mind certain that your ticklish trial was going to begin... Still nothing, then, the faintest whisper of a touch, brushing a stray hair to the side, its end tickling slightly as it fell to the left, down your neck and shoulder.

"Are you ready?" His voice, at once soft and demanding ensuring your comfort, but promising that your laughter would be drawn forth from every square inch of ticklish flesh; shattered the silence.

Part 1: First Tickling, m/f, Feet
---------------------------------------------------

You tense as you hear the question echo out, "Are you ready?" He sounded like he might be down near your feet. You nod as much as you can, the strap blindfolding you also keeping your head pinned and unable to even scrunch down as your toes curl in anticipation, still it didn't start. You wait for one breath, two, then...

"Such a pretty little toy, all dressed in red for me" his voice suddenly sounded, making you jump, his whisper curling into your ear, his breath tickling as your neck, suddenly the goosebumps raced across you in time with a chill down your spine, you've never felt your nerves tingle as much as now, arousal suddenly surging and your sensitivity skyrocketing before he ever laid a finger on you.

Silence again, you wait for a heartbeat, two, still no tickling. You start to squirm against your bonds, frustrated, only to jump in shock as he unexpectedly puffed a short breath straight against your ticklish neck. As you are distracted by that sensation suddenly ticklish fire lights your soles, how did he move there so quick, so unexpected, you are immediately howling as he swiftly scrabbles his nails against your smooth soles. You immediately regret the pedicure and lotion in that moment as his fingers glide ceaseless across your sensitive sole. You shriek into your gag as his fingers dance along the top of your feet, up over your helpless toes and down the ball of the foot, suddenly spiraling around the ball into the arch, scribbling back and forth to spiral up the heel and back around to the the top. He alternates this pattern, one hand working over each bound foot, the right hand dancing down the arch at the same time the left hand is coming up over the top of that foot. The alternating pattern is maddening, your brain can never catch up and your sensitivity only skyrockets. You shake and spasm with hysterical laughter as he tickles, violently rocking through what tiny motions your tight bonds allow.

As quickly as it starts, it stops, your hysterics subside to giggles as your soles continue tingling, you try to listen but your panting around the gag is too loud in your own ears, you can't make out what's happening. At least until you hear a voice, "are we feather ticklish, my little toy?" Without awaiting a response, suddenly the light fluffy tips of feathers are dancing along your soles, it tickles in a maddening way, never scaling past the levels his fingers did, but never giving a reprieve, you giggle madly as the feathers dance across your arches and into the balls of the feet, a light teasing tickle that sang in harmony with the arousal you'd felt at the sudden breath on your neck. It seemed to scale with those feelings of warmth in the depths of your tummy, each stroke brought it a little closer to the forefront of your mind, as your lips begin to part a brief sigh escapes around the gag and the feathers immediately stop. "Oh no little toy, you don't get that sort of fun.." He chuckled to himself and you heard him rustling with a bag, pausing the tickling. You can't help but sigh a bit as the waves of that pleasant warmth subside. That sigh becomes a gasp of shock and then a bubbling crescendo of laughter. He'd messed with the bag as a ploy, giving himself just enough time to turn the feathers around and now the quills poked and scribbled away.

If the fingers tickled before, the quills were on an entirely new level. It felt like each poke prodded a singular ticklish nerve directly, and as though the undivided attention made the nerve scream its ticklish signals to your brain even more insistently, your laughter ramped up from giggling, to a belly laugh, to hysterics again as the quills danced a similar pattern as his fingers did, though they never went over the top of the feet, simply poking all around the ball, skittering down the arch, with ticklish ripples tearing forth with each skitter of the quill tip, and down to poke around the heel. Then just as you thought your were getting slightly used to the ticklish torment, he changes rhythm, scribbling entirely over the sole, not just the arch and heel, pushing you to a crescendo of hysterics yet again, just as you started to wonder when he would get to the toes, suddenly you felt the plumes shaking and sliding back and forth in between the stems of the toes, sometimes slithering between, other times sneaking back up to the underside. This shocked and tickled, but as a counterpoint to the still sharply tingling soles from the pinpricks before, it began to summon the pleasant warmth even more quickly.

This time, you endeavored to hide the signs, wanting it to continue. It was easy enough, your soles still prickled so much from the quills it was like they'd never stopped. Your toes continued to wriggle and writhe desperately against the bonds as the feathers continued their work, every soft brush sending an echoing pulse down to the where the warmth was building and with each pulse back, the warmth spread. You felt a flush across your cheeks that you hoped was hidden by the reddened cheeks from hysterics. The feathers swept whoosh and the warmth pulsed back mmmphhh. Suddenly it stopped, you realized that last pulse had snuck out as the faintest groan. He somehow still heard through the laughter. "Naughty toy is hiding the fun she shouldn't be having" he purred. His voice sent a thrill through you that briefly stopped the receding warmth. However that warmth was altogether banished by the next sensation, a sudden trickle of fluid along your toes and soles, followed by hands rubbing and massaging. As the hands slipped and skidded more and more you realized what is was, baby oil.

His hands deftly worked your soles and toes over, ensuring a healthy amount of oil was rubbed in and then using that to continue an unexpected foot rub. You sighed contentedly and settled into your bonds as his palms and fingers worked each sole over thoroughly, pressing firmly enough to not tickle and as the residual pick-peck-pick of the quills were worked away, you came to realize the danger of that massage as he ended by skittering his fingers along the soles, it tickled even more. click suddenly a sound, whirrrr

You had a split second to wonder what it was before the electric toothbrush suddenly pressed into your right sole, it was almost immediately followed by an electric flosser on the left sole. A sudden racing shock of ticklish intensity rocketing through your feet, legs, through your tummy, up your spine and it almost felt like slow motion as you tracked the following wave of goosebumps up your body over your bust, up your neck and into your brain. AHAHHAHHAHAHHAH time returned to normal as the ticklish agony immediately forced you to hysterical levels you've never before experienced and wouldn't have thought possible.

PLEHHEHEHAHHAHHWHAHAHAHAEAHEHEHEHASEHEHEHEHE you found yourself screaming into your gag, the sound muffled and your begging plea lost beneath a sea of storming laughter. Just as you thought it couldn't get any worse, the tools began to dance among your toes. You desperately flexed and twisted your feet and toes as much as you could, instinctively trying to escape the tickling that was no longer allowing conscious thought.

WAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA your body arched as tightly as it could, trying anything it could to pull away from the torture but the bonds were relentless and your laughter went silent, the torment reducing you to shaking, red faced laughter, jaw wide against the gag, tears streaming freely down your face. The tickle torture continued, you lost track of time, seconds became hours became months became years until you were certain you'd existed in ticklish agony since before time began and that your hysterical shaking and shrieking would last until the universe extinguished. You started to grow faint, racing heart thundering in your ears and suddenly you were released from the ticklish hysteria. Your body immediately slumped against the bonds, now slick with your sweat, your breathing ragged as you still laughed and giggled through aftershocks of tickling sensation, ghostly compared to what you were just feeling, but still potent.

As the tears continued to flow and your brain tried to process the cacophony of dopamine, seratonin, endorphins, and oxytocin your body was now flooding with; the warmth returned ten fold, pounding, surging of its own accord, your breathing became sharp for another reason, your breath hitched as a hand brushed some stray hair and a voice smooth and kind seemed to engulf you, "is my little toy ok? She did so good, I'm so proud of her..." The stroking of the hair behind the ears continued. "My little pet has earned some of the fun she started trying to sneak earlier," at these words the warmth become even more active, almost crashing like stormy breakers against the ballast of your tummy and elsewhere...

--------------------------------

Next part depends on where they want me to go, could become fully sexual until the next tickle segment or go straight to the next spots for more tickling!

Thats a hell of a descriptive story. Keen to hear the next part. Hopefuly sexual with tickling involved and foot worship

Oops! Forgot to share the next parts, Part 2!

Part 2, Pleasure Well Earned, M/F Tickle Orgasm

-------------------------------------------------

Your panting harsh and ragged, you try to nod, unable to speak, hoping that he will provide you an outlet for the arousal building inside you. He laughed quietly, "No? Well alright, if you don't want it..." Then clearly my little tickle toy wants more giggles! Are you sure, just say so if you want the pleasure you earned..." You summon up strength from deep inside yourself and try to speak, as you are about to say the words, fingers suddenly wiggle behind your knees. Shocked, your attempt to speak becomes a fit of giggles.

"Nothing to say? My little giggle pet must love the tickles," suddenly his breath whispered sibilantly in your ear, "coochie coochie, tickle toy, don't tell me my little tickle toy wants tickles instead of pleasure..." His fingers continue dancing under your knees, never enough to force your over the edge of laughter, just enough to keep you giggling. "tickle tickle, little toy, I suppose I can give you ooooone more chance for pleasure." The tickling stops and your giggles subside. "Okay toy, tell me if you want to cum.."

You inhale to plead for it, only for the tickles to start again, squeezing above your knees. Once again your in drawn breath bursts out in a fit of giggles. "awww is my widdle tickly toy too ticklish to speak? I'll be nice." The tickling stops. Knowing the game, you try to catch him off guard but shouting as soon as you can, to beg to cum, but he knows your game and almost immediately starts squeezing your knees again, the intended plea bursts forth, in the unexpected swiftness of the tickling, you start to laugh harder. "Tickle tickle, my toy is so cute when she can't even beg, goochie goochie goo, I see those nips poking through that sexy red lace, so hard... You must want to cum soooo baaaaad..." As he teases you, his fingers dance ticklishly up your thighs, marching inevitably inward. "coochie coochie coochie," as his fingers draw closer to the source of your pulsing desire, your laughter subsides to giggles, interspersed with moans. "Still nothing?" You realized that in your hopes, you forgot to ask to cum. You go to plead and suddenly begin to screech with laughter as the teasingly light fingers begin to squeeze your inner thighs. "okay then, tickle tickle tickle, tell me how ticklish you are tickle toy..." every use of the T word rocks you, making you blush and giggle all the more. Your laughter swells and the waves of pleasure start to recede again, you growl with frustration through the laughter as the longing recedes, unsatisfied, replaced by hysterical laughter as his nipping fingers squeeze and pinch your thighs, tickling at your knees and kneading your calves, eliciting waves of frustrated ticklish laughter.

You feel his lips right beside your ear, "tickle tickle, laugh for me tickle toy, does this tickle?" His fingers scribble under your knees, "what about this, is this a ticklish spot," his fingers move to kneading and squeezing your thighs." You can't help but laugh helpessly, blushing with every T word used and echoes of the pleasure still lurking unfulfilled with every teasing "coochie coo."

A reprieve, "okay cute little toy, no more teasing tickles when you try to speak, do you want me to make you cum?" These words, whispered so softly, so close to your ear, his lips brushing ever so slightly your earlobe, immediately wrench those waves of pleasure back forth. You pause and wait a moment, take a hesitant breath, still no tickling. "I see those nips just begging for it, but I want to hear my tickle toy beg for it too..." Surging forward, you desperately beg around your gag "eaze ake e cu, cu, cu-u-um," you speak very deliberately, despite the gag, and wait breath going shallow and having begged out loud, your flush deepens and you sigh aloud as he whispers again, "so my tickle toy, is a tickle slut, alright tickle slut, you've earned your pleasure." His hands flow smoothly over your legs, rubbing away the tickles and the waves of desire and longing begin to move in sync. As his warm palms drift down towards your knees, the waves recede slight, and as his palms drift up through your inner thighs, the waves of desire surge and froth in longing, your sighs interspersed by growling as you pant, awaiting the pleasure you've needed for so long.

Suddenly his voice sounds from back by your feet, "but I'm putting these here, my tickle slut needs her coochie coo giggles while I make her squirt." You instinctively attempt to curl your toes but to no avail as suddenly click and whirrrrrr a couple electric toothbrushes are laid upside down in between your toes, the vibrations tickle, but not so much as when the brush heads were directly against your feet. You sigh and giggle in equal parts, the buzzing enhancing your pleasure in an unexpected way.

"Here we cum..." his voice whispered in your ear, his palms drifting up your thighs, passing over your clit, only faintly brushing through your panties and swirl around your tingly tummy, aching with desire, his hands continue that pattern, the buzzing in your toes causing a reverb of pleasure to build and build as he gently blew over your clit, just the faintest breeze passing like electric pleasure. "Beg to cum one more time, my pretty little tickle slut.." Amidst the sighing and hitched breath you managed to shakily speak around the gag, "eaze sir, ake e c-u-u-u-ummmm* again you widen your mouth as much as possible to make that last word. "Good little tickle slut" click and bzzzzzzz a vibrator suddenly rests against your clit just as the waves of longing were surging at their highest point, the dam broken, your desires rocket forth and you scream and moan into your gag, gushing and gushing for what feels like the longest time and where before your mind was dominated by tickling, now your mind is completely blanked in a haze of bliss as wave after wave issues forth, matched by waves of vibrant tingling drifting over your body from head to toe, you are just barely aware of his voice cooing "that's a good little tickle toy, I'm so proud of you, you're doing so good, enjoy it..." suddenly his voice took on a more wicked edge "because now you're 1000 times more ticklish..." You spasm and seize up as the buzzing on your pelvis suddenly began to tickle, the waves of pleasure and bliss receding, and every sensation rebounding ticklishly back on you.

"Now its time to laugh..."

Part 3 and Final!

Part 3, m/f, Culmination

----------------------

"My my, my little tickle slut really enjoyed her pleasure. You must be all a tingle after such a pent up orgasm. Well since you like it so much, I'll just leave it there." You pant and try to shake your head, needing a break from the sensation. True to his word, your entire body was awash with hot tingles, and the buzzing on your clit was starting to tickle... hehheehehehe you start to giggle weakly as the waves of pleasure recede for a time, their masking effect on the tickles in your toes and on your clit completely gone and ticklishness beginning to mount. You try wiggling your hips to knock the wand to the side, but to no avail, you are reminded again of how completely you are at the mercy of this voracious tickler intent on using you to satisfy every tickle lust he has, and aching with the desire to please him, to be a good tickle toy and to earn the rewards of tickling and pleasure that will come with it.

"Let's try these out..." His voice was at the head of the bondage table, and immediately you felt shocking zaps of ticklishness, the fluffy tips of two feathers start to swirling in your armpits, silky smooth skin pulled tight, the hollows fully exposed to the ticklish explorations of the feathers and you immediately start laughing wildly "AHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA" if it wasn't for the orgasmic waves of bliss still echoing in your body, this wouldn't tickle nearly as badly...
"coochie coo... my little tickle slut so soooo tickly in her tender lil underarms" That voice, maddeningly seductive, uttering the words of power, tickling your spirit as readily as the feathers tickled your pits. The pulsing waves started to mount again, enhanced by the unceasing buzz on your clit and the husky kiss of the feather tips in your armpits. "WHHAHAHHAHAHAAAH YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSS AAHAHHAHAHHAA AHH AHH AHH aaaaaahhhh..." The hysterics mounting, but soon giving way to the currents of pleasure building inside you as the wand on your clit pulls another blast of pleasure and you arch your back as much as you can as the orgasm rolls out of you, almost as good as the last, but the pleasure giving way to the hot prickly sensitivity making you twice as ticklish again... "ooh ahhh ahhhh ahhHAHHAHHAHHHA WAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA* the tickling in your armpits never stopped and with the orgasm passed, the staticy hysteria demanding your attention again.

"Cheeky little tickle slut stole some pleasure without permission... tsk tsk tsk... well I'll be a nice master and let her have all the pleasure she wants, but I'll cover her body with coochie coos for another hour for each orgasm she has..." At these words, your eyes widen, he didn't move the wand either, you weren't sure how long you could hold out against a third orgasm, the beginnings of overstimulation making your clit even more sensitive and tickly but the stirrings of a 3rd wave of pleasure still building. Even amidst your laughter. You resolve to hold out and not cum again, if only to tease your master, knowing he loves a bratty sub.

As you resolve this, a momentary reprieve from the tickling comes as the feathers lift away, your laughter slowly subsides into fits of giggling as the buzzing from the wand still teases your now very ticklish clit with waves of pleasure. The reprieve is quick to end as suddenly you feel his fingers begin to deftly and smoothly prod and wriggle amongst your ribs, a completely unexpected attack as you'd thought more armpit tickles were coming. You immediately scream with hysterical laughter, as you'd already been amidst a fit of ticklish giggling from your clit. WHHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH "Ohh, tickle slut loves this song I'm playing on her tickle ribs, goochie goochie goo, laugh for me tickle toy, laugh if you love being a dirty little tickle slut, getting your clit vibed while I tickle..." With no choice in the face of such skillful tickling, you howled your unintentional assent, feeling a blush underneath the red face from the tickling, a blush made up of equal parts a response to his teasing as to the pleasure now begging for a release, every second of buzzing making the pounding deep inside you even stronger, but you still hold out.

His voice whispers into your ear again suddenly, his breath tickling as it drifted over your neck. "Ooh I think my tickle toy is overdue to cum again, I hope she isn't having trouble from the tickles, I know she wouldn't be holding back on purpose, because that would make her a naughty tickle toy in need of punishment. Here, let me help..." The tickling of the ribs stops for a merciful break, but as he started to fiddle with your top, you had a suspicion, and as the coolness of the air hit your hardened and bare nips, you almost cum in shock, only to find yourself on the edge of another orgasm hanging on by the tips of your fingers as his warm breath, so nice in your ears, now played teasingly across those pert nipples. ahhhhhhhh an unintentional sigh escaped around the edges of the gag as his breath swirled over your pulsing nips, the need to cum screaming inside your tummy, but you still manage to hold out, not sure why amidst the pinkish tickly orgasmic haze in your brain, just knowing it was important for some reason...

"Ohoho..." his voice chuckled over your chest, almost drawing an orgasm anyway, "so my naughty toy is trying to hold out.. tsk tsk tsk... we'll take care of that..." and the last burst of pleasure refuses to be denied as suddenly the fluffy feather tips swirl around your ticklish nips, and the floodgates burst again, as the biggest orgasm you've had in these stocks blazes out, you scream in ecstasy and frustration at failing to stop yourself, as the orgasm pulses many times, before it resides.

"Another hour for my tickle pet..." his voice was almost sing song with snarky triumph and you grit your teeth, sticking out your bottom lip, though your attempted pouting was ruined somewhat by the more frequent fits of giggling as your clit continued to be subjected to the maddening vibrations, it almost vibrating in time with the wand now. "Oh, now now, don't pout my cute little tickle slut, I know you're enjoying this as much as I am..." You try to stick your tongue out, only to suddenly squeak as he tweaked a nip... "Ohoooo so these are my tickle toys squeak buttons! Let's play a song!" He suddenly began tickling your ribs again with one hand, while randomly tweaking one or the other of your nips, which thanks to the blasted wand were already hard again.

WHHAHHAh AH! AHHAHHAHAHH EEHH! GAHHAHAHAHHHAA AHH! goochie coochie goochie goo!! He timed his singing with your squeaks, the silliness of it adding to your laughter. You did realize though that with that last orgasm, your clit was thoroughly overstimulated and while the echoes of the pleasure were still responding to the buzz, really most of what was happening was the most maddeningly ticklish spot being tortured relentlessly, adding to your hysteria and elevating you up to where you were during the worst foot tickling, but also assuring you that you'd almost certainly be able to resist a 4th orgasm, even with his skilled nippleplay in the midst, you resolved yourself to endless torment when the tickling stopped again after some indeterminate amount of time.

"Oh... my poor toy... her panties are soaked, how could I be so mean as to leave you that way, no wonder you have been having trouble cumming again..." You smirked exhaustedly, used to the constant giggling from your overvibed clit, knowing that he had gotten it wrong and wouldn't be able to force another orgasm that way. You gasped in the sudden stillness you couldn't describe it any other way when he lifted the wand away and the buzzing on your clit stopped, you were certain in your ticklish haze that there had never been a time when the wand wasn't buzzing your clit. After a moment, he lifted your panties away, soaked in the pleasure you'd already had. You shivered at the sudden coolness, and at knowing you to be fully naked and helpless before this tickle monster. You knew the lingerie was pretty thin and that you were all but nude already, but the psychological affect of being completely bare and helpless filled you with a thrill that sent shivers all throughout and waves of goosebumps immediately after, in your heightened sensitivity, you giggled slightly at the feeling.

"Oh! This is why my poor tickle slut couldn't cum! Look at this poor clit, why I bet it will just be buzzing for days! Let's fix this..." Your eyes widened in concern as another click and a deeper whirrrr that wand was at its lowest setting just to keep from being too mean, this toy ought to give you something to think about, you startled in shock as a new buzzing wand head, already lubed, pressed against the lips of your vagina, teasing up and down, setting new fires of desire in different parts of your tummy, and you gasped aloud as it inserted, pressing along, filling you out and coming to rest on your g spot. Now in addition to the residual vibes from the last wand on your clit, a vibe inside you was pressed against your spot and the waves of pleasure it sent out tickled at your clit from inside. You knew as you moaned involuntarily that it wouldn't be long before the next orgasm.

"Such a cute face when you still try to resist, well, I'll be nice and help you along in a way I know you'll love..." Suddenly those pesky feather tips started dancing along your tummy and sides. You thought you might still be able to hold off a bit inspite of the giggly moans seizing through your body, until you heard his voice by your midsection, and lower than usual.

"goochie goo, my cute little tickle toy..." with that you suddenly felt him planting soft kisses along your tummy and hips, working inwards towards... oh god no, not... GAHAHHAHHAAAHHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH ahhhhh ahhhh.... your screams of hysterical laughter became screams of pleasure as his kisses came to your navel and the tip of his tongue flicked and swirling within. Between the buzzing, the feathers, and the lickling, your 4th orgasm was the biggest yet, rocking through every fiber of your being and seeming to last forever, before it finally subsided...

silence

stillness

every sound ceased and every toy switched off, you lay there, sweating, panting shivering in the aftermath of this most intense pleasure...

"There we go, that's my tickle pet, she did such a good job, I'm so proud of you..." His voice, soothingly washing over you as everything else stopped, he massaged you from head to toe, gently and calmly, never tickling, always encouraging, and after a long while of that, you felt a bit better, you'd cummed again once more just from the soothing massage coupled with the echoes of the buzzing you still felt inside you and on your clit, but after that, you settled into the pleasure of it, and after it finished, sighed contentedly, almost having fallen asleep...

"There we go, is my tickle pet happy and comfy...?" He asked. You shyly tried to nod, but still tied down, managed a quiet "mhmmm." He stroked your hair, "good, I'm glad, now there's just one last thing to attend to..." You quirked an eyebrow, still not quite understanding through the sleepy haze of the post orgasm massage, "what?"

"Don't tell me you forgot, there is still 3 hours of tickling to attend to for all those orgasms, little tickle slut!" click click click whirrrr buzzz vrmmmmmm several toys came alive at once and your mind surrendered once again to the pinkish haze of hysterical tickle torture, interspersed with teasing "coochie coo" "tickle tickle" "goochie goo" as you paid your tickle debt...

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back