• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experience that happened today

Orezzy10

Well this is my first tickling story that happened today. So for starters, I have this friend that is really ticklish, hates it and has a boyfriend so anytime I try to tickle her, she tells me to stop but I got her today.

It was after church around 12:30pm(GMT+1). She said she had something to show me on her phone about a conversation with a random number she did not know. From there, it went to her trying to set me up with random girls.

"If you just go to class, sit down and look around, you will see the girl that likes you in that class" she said as I used my feet to lock hers in place. I replied with "I don't trust you". She said "Is it because you don't trust me that you locked my legs like that?"

I then started getting at her. I squeezed her sides and she arched her back off her seat, she threw her phone off lol. It went on like that, me tickling her sides and ribs with her begging me to stop for like a minute or two. She then proceeded to leave while storming away from me.

I called after I got home to apologise to her but I will still try again next week. This is my first real post here so go easy on me please

Quick edit: She was not really upset with me since I see that is the main complaint people have lol. I promise I will be chill next time

Last edited:
I think you should tread carefully in tickling her. She's made it pretty clear that she doesn't like it based on what you said, and pushing her with not respecting those boundaries may only harm your friendship. Now admittedly, I'm going off on very limited information, but if I were you, I'd try to tickle the girls she's setting you up with instead.

Sorry if I read into it too much. Great tickle story nonetheless

I think you should tread carefully in tickling her. She's made it pretty clear that she doesn't like it based on what you said, and pushing her with not respecting those boundaries may only harm your friendship. Now admittedly, I'm going off on very limited information, but if I were you, I'd try to tickle the girls she's setting you up with instead.

Sorry if I read into it too much. Great tickle story nonetheless

This. She's made it clear she doesn't want you to, and storming off is a good indicator you crossed a line in your friendship..... take her up on one of the people she's trying to set you up with! you may find a new play partner!!!

Thanks lol. She ain't upset with me so I might try again this Sunday. Wish me luck

as the others said, i would advise you to maybe not, try again, things can go very badly for you if she chooses to make it an issue

You are treating her like an object, not a person.

You really need to find freedom and healing in your life.

She is being super good to you trying to help set you up with girls, and you are being a pervert.

Getting some serious rape-y vibes from you tbh. This post is a pretty bad look for you

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back