• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in a different time

Haptic513

TMF Poster
A hypothetical popped in my head today. Say you want to have a session and you find a person who agrees to have a session with you. You can have a session at a home or hotel room and the threat of an intruder while the lee is tied up is low.

What about in times of invasion like during history (Vikings, Goths, Huns, etc.)? Or maybe in a Walking Dead type situation? This fetish has to have been around forever and people had sessions. Do you think people didn’t use bondage out of fear of an invasion? Or would the possibility of an invasion deter you from a session?

A hypothetical popped in my head today. Say you want to have a session and you find a person who agrees to have a session with you. You can have a session at a home or hotel room and the threat of an intruder while the lee is tied up is low.

What about in times of invasion like during history (Vikings, Goths, Huns, etc.)? Or maybe in a Walking Dead type situation? This fetish has to have been around forever and people had sessions. Do you think people didn’t use bondage out of fear of an invasion? Or would the possibility of an invasion deter you from a session?

I don't think they would have time for such things in such situations

I would think the possibility of an invasion coming at you out of nowhere without some warning back then would be comparable to the risk of a home invasion happening when you're in the middle of a session today - in other words, you know on some level that it's a possibility but it's not such a looming threat that it prevents you from living your life. And even if you did think it was likely, how would someone being tied up change the math?

An invading army isn't exactly sneaky, so I would think it's extremely unlikely that you'd have the fear of them suddenly breaking down your door when you didn't even know an invasion was possible. But for the sake of argument, you could come up with specific situations where it's possible that an invasion could happen by stealth and they would happen to pick your door to kick down first - but I don't think any of them would be so likely that they'd change how you proceed with your sex life.

Because if it does come to that, you're not really in any worse situation than you'd be if you were in the middle of vanilla sex. Or having dinner, or sleeping, or anything else for that matter. If the first time you knew you were being invaded was when raiders wearing armor and brandishing weapons kicked down your door - they're going to do whatever they want with you. And whether or not somebody was tied up isn't going to change the outcome in any meaningful way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back