• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in class, part II

mackdadeee

So, at the end of this ridiculously hard math class "Kelli" and I took together, the professor had a barbeque at his house. Yes, getting through a class like that warrants a celebration. So I went and had a wonderful time, just socializing with the other students. She was there, and it wasn't long before we got to spending most of our time together, with considerable flirting to boot. I found out she was 23, which was surprising because I was 19 and she didn't look much past 20. I digress.

So we both hung around as everyone began to trickle out. I was hanging on to the hope that she and I would be the last ones left, so that maybe I could ask her if she wanted to meet up sometime during the summer. Unfortunately, there was one guy who walked an ungodly distance to get there, so she and I both offered up a ride home. He decided to go with her, which ended the possibility of some alone time. On the way back to our cars, the three of us chatted about which classes we had in the upcoming fall, and it turned out she and I had one class together. Unfortunately, because of some scheduling issues, I had to drop that class. And after fall quarter, I am leaving to study abroad for the rest of the school year. I was sadly resigned to the fact that seeing her on a regular basis was a thing of the past.

Could this be the end of the story?

Nah. I wouldn't do that to you guys.

So this fall rolls around, and I have 4 straight math classes three days a week. The first day of school, as these classes drag on, I notice near the end of one class that she is, in fact, in this class with me (and her hair is dyed green! Doesn't look at all bad though; it works for her.). I catch up with her as we exit the class, and we chat about our summers and catch up a little on our way to our respective next classes. I still had no definite plans for making any sort of move, but staying in contact is always a positive when there are possibilities.

So the thing about having four straight classes, is that sometimes there isn't enough time to get all the way across campus in the passing time we get. And based on the layout of my classes, the scheduling gods definitely have a sense of humor. What this mean to the story, though, is that I always get to this class late, and am at the mercy of the class as to which seats, if any, are left (I sat on the floor one day).

So, about a week and a half ago now, I stroll into class right as the bell rings for class to begin, and theres one seat left in the back corner. And the seat is right next to Kelli. We make eye contact and smile at each other, as we always do, as I make my way to the seat.

As I'm getting set up, we make small talk since the professor is still preparing to start class.

"Yay. It's nap time," she says to me, half-jokingly. To say this class is slow paced compared to our class last year would be quite the understatement, especially in the first few weeks.

As class begins, we stop talking, but still manage to communicate every once in awhile. She and I have a way of talking without talking, just giving each other different facial expressions and smiles to say it all. For example, she took a big yawn at one point and looked as if she was about to pass out, so I gave her an smile as if I had caught her, but also showing her that the class was, indeed, very boring.

So, as I mentioned in the previous stories, she isn't one to sit up straight with her feet flat on the floor. This particular classroom has long desk and idividual chairs, and she was sitting with her knees up so that her shins press against the desk, her green sneakers floating just below the desk top. I saw this and the gears began turning upstairs, trying to think of some way I can exploit the situation.

I notice that the shoelace nearest me has a badly frayed end, so in my "boredom" I grab the lace and pretend like I'm examining it. I find turning the attention to that area can sometimes yield positive results. Keep in mind I didn't have any real plans of tickling at this point, but I'm always on the lookout for opporunities. So in this case, I was pursuing a possible opporunity, with no real expectation of anything. This is a common occurence for me that usually doesn't pay off, but it also prevents people from realizing my penchant for tickling when it does happen.

She smiles at me fiddling with her shoelace and whispers "I've had them for a long time." I appear satisfied at this, and go back to "paying attention" to the class. I wasn't actually satisfied at this, and within the next couple minutes I grab the shoe lace and pull it in an attempt to untie her shoe. I'm not sure if it worked or not, but she looked at me and smiled at my "silliness."

At this point I start to genuinely think about the prospect of just taking off her shoe. I mean, I'd been in that territory before and she wasn't mad or weirded out. And using the "I'm bored and just want to do something, anything," excuse I tacitly used in part I, I didn't have too much to lose.

But this was a class full of 40ish people, and there was some risk involved. If she squeals, that 80 eyes looking at me, wondering what happened. I'm usually pretty good with keeping my cool and not worrying about what others think, but even I have limits.

That nervous feeling was in full force. Do I, or don't I? It was like Hamlet, minus everything about Hamlet except for that famous line "to be or not to be?"

The building we happened to be in was located close enough to a church, that the hourly bells can be heard in the classroom. I remember that while I was contemplating, the bells began to ring. Twenty minutes left in class. Time running out.

I had to.

So I started to look especially bored, looking around the room and acting restless, trying to find anything at all that could keep my mind off the boredom. That when I found her shoe ;). I simply reached for the laces and undid them, and loosened the first couple rows and removed her she. She was look at me and giggling a little bit - either at the ridiculousness of it or the thought of what was coming, if she knew.

So I took the shoe off, put it in my left hand, and with four fingers starting spider tickling the sole of her socked foot. I couldn't believe what was happening.

I expected a reaction, maybe she'd fight it for 10 seconds or so then pull away and I'd give her shoe back, and that would be that. But what happened next is still a little unbelievable to me.

So looked at me the entire time, smiling, and at first fighting it back. Then she broke into steady stream of giggles. Here's the thing: her giggling was nearly inaudible! Here she was laughing her ass off in the middle of class, and not even the person sitting on the other side of her realized it. Incredible.

I tickled her sole for about 15-20 seconds when she finally tilted her foot back, as if to say she was about to burst into real laughter, so I stopped. She had a giant smile as she looked at me, and she still hadn't moved. Situations like these are always a little weird because you're never sure if she's smiling from the tickling, or the ridiculousness of the situation. I have a feeling this smile said "I can't believe you're tickling me in class!" I'll take it either way.

As I said, she hadn't moved. I then adjusted in my chair so that I was leaning forward with my elbow resting on my thighs and I was looking mostly forward at the professor (still teaching away). I held the shoe in my left, and with the right I went right back to tickling. Soon I was greeted with those amazing silent giggles again. I slowed up a little, to keep her in the game. Over the next 5 minutes or so, this continued with me trying all sorts of varieties: one finger, all fingers, light, hard, toes, heels, arches, around the outside. All the while she would giggle away and occasional pull away for a break - although I didn't give her much. Her arch was definitely the most effective, and her toes were surprisingly unresponsive (most everyone I get the pleasure of tickling is considerably worse on their toes).

After about 5 minutes, I made an executive decision - the sock had to go. I thought this might step it up a notch in the wrong direction, but there was no way that sock was staying on, regardless of what she thought of it. I slowly peeled it off and held it in my left hand with the shoe, and began my work on her bare sole. This was much more effective. I could slowly drag my fingertips all over to drive her crazy, and when I went to the infinitely effective spider-tickle, she was much quicker to pull away.

Keep in mind, when I say "pull away," it was a foot movement and not a leg movement, so I could continue if I wanted to. Often I would go a few seconds past this point, just to push her a bit.

So here I am, living the dream, her giggles still filling up my world. I take a look at my phone, and the time read 11:17. Three minutes left in class. I decided to call it, since I was on cloud 9 anyways, and it would prevent any end of class complications. So I took her sock and slid it back on her foot. Then, as I reached for the shoe, I sneak attacked her socked foot for one last hurrah. She pulled away almost immediately, but I kept going at it for about 15-20 seconds until she almost lost it. I then replaced her shoe and tied it, and she just looked at me and giggled.

And not one person in the class had any idea. The perfect crime.

We walked out of class together, and had a great conversation (about other things) all the way across campus. When we had to part, we both said goodbye and went our separate ways.

I called out to her before she was gone: "Hey!" She looked back at me. "Thanks for playing!" She laughed and she continued on her way.

The hardest part about that day was the next two classes I had to sit through with that on my mind. There are 7 weeks left in the quarter though....

A marvelous story

---Absolutely marvelous,...... and you tell it extremely well,...... I can identify with how you were feeling,.... 19 yr-old to 23-yr-old? Sweet!

Great story, you are lucky to know her. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

you are lucky! Great style with it all and I totally know how you feel. I unfortunately have no tact and just tickle, most girls i am finding don't like that. Maybe I'm just unlucky?

Dude, why didn't you meet up with her and tickle her even more?
She seems to be enjoying this a lot !!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back