• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in hiphop songs!

ticklesmurph

TMF Regular
hey....jus wanted to let TMF members know that hiphoppers enjoy tickling too! defjam recording artist ne-yo has a song " stay " in the rap they say " let me take off your sneaks let me tickle your feet ".........and cam'ron feat. nichole wray " do your thing " he says the girls name plate hangs down tickling your little nipples hey! yes yes we enjoy this! i'ma dj so i allwaze listen for feet fetish and tickling lyrics in hiphop music....peace to all tickle and feet enthusiaests! :bump:

That's cool. Shock G "Humpty" had tickling in one of his old songs too. I've been thinking a little about coming up with a rap soley -pun very much intended- on tickling. We could start out with just random lines and let others come up with and post something that rymes. If it works out we could have a TMF exclusive rap. :happyfloa

Humpty actually had tickling in at least 2 songs, one of them I think is called "Kiss me and I'll kiss you back". There's a line that says "Touch my tummy, I'll tickle your feet", and in the video he's sitting on the girl's butt and gives her feet a quick tickle (hard to tell if it's real or not). I've only heard the song a few times, I'm not sure why that line sticks out so much....... :)

Ludacris mentions tickling in a song, too. ;)

Well... without being a rapper and in more cryptic words (or maybe not) even Maroon 5 in "This love" says something that could imply some tickling:

My pressure on her hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that’s what you want me to do

Last edited:
maroon 5

i actually remixed that song and used adam leveins vocals and i don't think "tickling" is one of the lyrics....but tickling is fun anyway :D

oh cryptic....sorry my bad....yes i follow what ya sayin...wasn't reading straight! yes you could take it that way!

Ludacris in some song...

Call me Dr. Giggles
I won't stop until it tickles

lick you from your head to your toes? Dr. Giggles?

hmmmm...

Yep, that was the song I was referring to Duane..... "Holidae Inn" with Chingy. :D

Thank you for this thread. I was tasked with finding a Ludacris song that had tHe T-wOrD in it and the Googs never fails to connect me to the tmf when I have my weird tickle-related questions.

Heres an old Nikki Minaj freesyle where she mentiones being ticklish. I dunno if I say its an admission since it was more word play but I loved hearing her say that :)

https://youtu.be/x39YMM6IFoY

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back