• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in real life vs. Cybering

tummyfan2003

TMF Poster
Which one is better would you have to say? id say hands down with a dout tickling in real life is better but i have done cyber tickling before but wasn't the same to me at all.

Well, I don't have a big experience in cyber tickling, but this to me seems like a very easy question.

Tickling in real life is far better because you are able to experience the senses. Touch, sounds, sights, etc. that accompany the beauty of tickling!!!

No question about it, tummyfan! While cyber tickling can be fun, and an outlet, it is still just fantasy and in no way can be compared to the real life experience of tickling/being tickled. True, I do indulge in the occasional cybertickle play, but even as I do, my thoughts are elsewhere, and my heart takes little trip south. Is real life better? To me, immesurably!

Do you really have to ask? What is better, a photo of a luscious ripe strawberry or the taste of a real one?

tummyfan2003 said:
Which one is better would you have to say? id say hands down with a dout tickling in real life is better but i have done cyber tickling before but wasn't the same to me at all.

Is this a trick question? Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

Seriously, I think I have a pretty good imagination, but I can't think of a scenario where imagining tickling sensations is better than or even equal to actually experiencing them. :D

Hav

Of course, I would much prefer real-life tickling, but cyber is fun too! The best thing about cyber is that it can be a source of great ideas for fictional stories, and can even sometimes suggest ideas that can be tried later in real life ...

Love and laughter,

Ok, real tickling is thousand times better than cyber tickling. Scratch that real tickling is a million...no a billion....no infinitely better than cyber tickling. Then again I find cyber tickling boring, pointless, and waste of my time. I tried it once, and was utterly bored in the first few seconds. How anybody finds it amusing or even close to the real thing is beyond me. I don't know maybe this means I lack imagination. So if other people enjoy it so be it. Now if virtual reality becomes reality then I may change my mind, but until then I'm going to stick to the real thing.

Now guys, I know that to most of us... this IS a dumb question.

But those of us who are quite fortunate must not forget that some here have never had a real quality tickling experience in real-life. So to them cyber-tickling may be their only link to the tickling world. Let's not look down upon those who have been blessed with less than we have!

Wow, a sweet and mature poster-cool!

ForgottenTcklr said:
Now guys, I know that to most of us... this IS a dumb question.

But those of us who are quite fortunate must not forget that some here have never had a real quality tickling experience in real-life. So to them cyber-tickling may be their only link to the tickling world. Let's not look down upon those who have been blessed with less than we have!

Forgotten, you are a genuinely nice person, with empathy and compassion for others. Thanks for being around! :Kiss2:

Bella

I guess I've got to side with everyone else on the thread and say that real tickles are better. There is nothing that excites me more than the feel of having a guy's hands on my body, ready to tickle me senseless at the slightest 'wrong' move.
However, I also enjoy a good, imaginative cyber-tickle session too. One of my favorite mediums is the written word (which is why I'll take a well written tickle story over something like a picture anyday). A good story fuels my imagination and brings me places that in real life I might not ordinarily go. I would do things in cyberspace that I would NEVER do in real life, but it is fun to imagine. I love to go through the creative process of writing a story with someone. As a collaborative effort, the end result of your tickling fantasy can be pretty cool! Most likely, both people will add things to it that they couldn't have thought of on their own.
I have gotten very into some of the cybertickle sessions that I've had in the past (with one very creative tickler!), but my true love is hand-to-hand tickling!

Maggie

Cyber tickling does nothing for me, I've tried and just can NOT get into it though I'm glad others enjoy it.

I will say this, though: IMming or chatting with someone who has tickled me half to death in the past can be very...stimulating, even if tickling isn't part of that conversation. Something about the 'ler's presence in my mind...I dunno, I'm an admitted weirdo :wow: :blush:

Bella

I used to engage in cyber. It doesn't come anywhere near comparing to the real thing. But, it can be fun to see how people interact and what they might enjoy doing/having done to them. The part I always liked best was the verbal teasing anyway. So, that's till fun. But, I tease people anyway!

Ann

cybering is fun for me only if the other person has an imagination, can type both legibly and creatively, and interacts with me as much as I'm interacting with them. Too many times I've seen things in the main room like;

LameBob> tickles chickie's feet

chickie> hahaha

...and that is the sort of thing that, if my cybering partner is typing to me, will cause me to close the window right quick. I prefer the real stuff too, as obviously a lot of people here do, but a good cyber with the right person can put a nice spin on an otherwise dull evening.

Real Life is the Best.

Cyber tickling was great for me to begin with. But once I was introduced to RL Tickling... There's no going back for me.

Besides.. Cyber tickling just wears out my fingers and it doesn't tickle.

Thanks Bella,

That means a lot!

I guess we never really got the opinion of the person who wrote this thread. I never actually heard them say they liked cyber-tickling better??? Oh Well. Even if they do... to each his own!

To ALL the replyed to this topic that ''I'' wrote & yall wondering if i like cybering or real life better. No douts about it REAL LIFE is soo much better!!

tummyfan2003 said:
To ALL the replyed to this topic that ''I'' wrote & yall wondering if i like cybering or real life better. No douts about it REAL LIFE is soo much better!!

I prefer real life tickling too, even though sometimes cybertickling is sorta fun...but that might be because I have a good imagination. Hell, sometimes I can almost "feel" what the person is doing to me..that's how good mine is when I concentrate enough.

Still, I prefer real life. Oh well, you know what they say: different strokes for different folks. lol

* in voice of Looney Tunes character Foghorn Leghorn* That was a, ah said that was a joke a ticklin joke, people. :D

Thanks for that post tummyfan, I think people here were starting to wonder about you...

J/K!

This was a nice chance for us to get out some true emotion.

Thanks Tummyfan!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back