• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Involved in Game

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever seen tickling involved in a game? There are a few card games that I’ve seen have tickling-related dares or punishments involved and thought it would be interesting to see if anyone knows of any others.

There’s one in a game called Punish Me, Daddy that has a dare to “Get tickled by everyone else for 15 seconds.” There’s also cards in the game Daring Contest that say “Let the judge tickle you without resistance. If you aren’t ticklish laugh uncontrollably anyway” and “Let the judge blow raspberries on your belly as you crab walk across the room”

I remember like 20 years ago playing a store bought truth or dare card game and there was “give someone a raspberry on their tummy” I think and “tickle the person to the right of you”

I was thinking about this topic lately myself. Not necessarily a tickling game, but you are playing a game with friends and the loser for example gets tickled. Or you create a game with cards yourself and write texts on the cards which involve tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back