• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling is the Best

fitnesstickle

2nd Level Green Feather
Tickling is the Best

Even in my mid 50s now, I am used to being in control. Always self employed. Not as fit as I have been, but still physically strong.
Been through ups and downs all my life as most of us have been, so mentally strong willed and stubborn at times.
Yet the action of simply wiggling your fingers on the soles of my feet or on the lower ribs at the kidneys take all of that control away. Tickling absolutely drains that control from me like cryptonite does to Superman.
The uncontrollable laughter it produces completely take me momentarily to a different reality and world. Nothing else matters at that time, but the feeling of being out of control and helpless to the fingers or tools that are creating my laughter. It has to be a glimpse of what heaven would be. Not being able to stop it, not knowing when it will stop and in truth hoping it won't stop. Just a mindless, endless hysterical moment in time.
And in the reverse, to be able to tickle someone and have that control of another is it own heavenly experience.
Thank God, Tickling exists in the world

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back