• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling & Lickling Peter! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Peter was nervous sat on my sofa drinking his beer as he told me he identified as straight but had a fantasy of being dominated and controlled by another guy so had seen my ad and been intrigued but married needed to be discreet and though my being a Master could not be marked and assured him I was not intent on being rough with him but he would be secured to the bondage bed! The 33 yr old 6' accountant smiled nervously as in the bedroom as asked he stripped to his briefs and socks, executive black nylon much to my delight as my favourite kind!

As I secured his socked feet together he flinched apologising being sensitive and if his feet smelled having arrived from work but assured him that his feet were fine and asked told me his size 11 and honestly answering being asked if he liked his feet touched, in saying he didn't as being too ticklish as securing the blindfold I then attached the mouth-gag whispering that his honesty was commendable and in my appreciation of it that the session would focus entirely on his feet and in his interest to not react to their ticklishness as it would encourage me to give him something to laugh about!

I was the one smiling as he helplessly flinched feeling vulnerable and helpless as I at the end of the bed leaned over his socked upturned soles and toes facing me seeing clearly the contours of his feet through both sweat dampened socks which were deliciously warm and smelled intoxicating as I told him that my favourite feet were the sensitive kind and looked forward to driving him crazy playing with them! I bet they taste good too I teased him as he squirmed at the thought of me taking complete advantage of his super ticklish feet and tried to pull them free but his efforts futile but amusing me as I tickle threatened his feet while telling him socked his feet appealing but naked and my foot-lust appetite being insatiable and demanding satisfaction!

Deeply inhaling their smell informing him they're having an addictive aroma and remembering him saying earlier that ideally he wanted to meet the same man regularly on Friday nights as his weekends alone as his wife with her parents upstate as he father sickly and she needed to help her mother care for him, I told him we'd be meeting weekly and if he thought refusing then photos of his secured feet tickled with clearly a man's fingers and tongue would be sent to his wife, on her email he'd be tickled to tell! I sensed him freaking out hearing this so would comply to meeting, the photos kept for insurance purposes only!

A light stroking of the length of each socked foot proved ticklish as his instant and violent reaction to it happening illustrated so something repeated on each foot alternately before both soles stroked simultaneously hearing moans from him which excited me! He moaned more as slowly I slid one then the other sock off feeling nervous as both feet nude and exposed as I teased his shapely feet with my experienced fingers and bent his toes to stretch the soles and stroked the centre of his arches and then the balls of his feet and his supremely sensitive toes, each toe then playfully nibbled as my fingers carressed and explored bare soles and a muffled reaction of ticklish howls of laughter from him as my fingers traced the length of his soles to his toes!

Both size 11 feet animated when my teeth lightly raked against the tickle-sensitive soles reacting as if he was being electrocuted as so sensitive his ticklish and licklish bare feet which I exploited tormentingly and teasingly telling him that his feet were now my feet and would be for the weekend feet-meets ahead beginning Friday nights but only he to blame wanting regular meetings as he'd invited and used my teeth to tooth-tickle across the arches of his feet and massaged both feet with methodical thoroughness. Again then lighly stroking his bared soles sending Peter demented loving his feet being so naturally sweaty and lubed by my warm saliva so my fingers literally slid over the length of his soles and toes driving him ballistic, his head haking from side to side of the bed as I heard him reacting verbally

"HAAHAAH NOOOOSTTTOPHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

"Ssssh it's just a tickle and a lickle and your feet being so ticklish and yes Mmmm so licklish not my problem Peter and having them tickled and lickled by me is something you'll get used to or you won't, that will be for you or your feet to determine!"

I continued to caress the large soles of his feet with my fingertips lighly caressing his tender arches and then over the heels of his feet and to the balls of his feet and nder his toes and sliding in between each toe and then across the arches of his feet lingering there linger for long, torturous moments, scrambling all five fingertips softly, lightly and randomly against the very smooth skin, tickling and tickling and tickling as gagged Peter shrieked hysterically!

Both of his feet vibrating insanely as his toes wriggled like crazy as his bare feet tried to endure the soft, merciless tickling of them by me mercilessly seeing his toes clench and splay wrinkling the soles of his feet and inviting me to subject him to enduing spasms of ticklish and licklish activity stroking my fingers up and down his bare soles, watching his toes dance around furiously as muffled his laughter grew louder and louder with every teasing tickle and lickle I was engrossed in delivering to his now mine large trapped and helpless size 11's!

"Peter seems you're in ticklish and licklish trouble and the night young with a whole weekend of tickling and lickling to prepare for si can imagine how nervous you must be feeling right and with good cause as feet do it for me so these ticklish and licklish feet definitely favourite for me seeing you squirming and shaking exciting me and so will hearing you begging me not to tickle your feet. Feet so damn sensitive that even a simple touch drives you crazy, feeling my fingers lightly caressing up n' down the length of your feet sending you into instantaneous ticklish agony and the speed of my fingers only incresasing tormenting your delightfully ticklish feet!"

Peter could really feel me attacking his arches and the balls of his feet making him squrim as the aggressive tickling techniques employed by me delivered ticklish sensations overwhelming him being so ticklish! I was turned on ruthlessly tickling his feet, really working them, my determined fingers on his toes and his insteps and arches which I having determined being his hot spots so to be taken advantage of as places where the tickling and lickling got to him the most and my tickling and lickling growing in intensity!

Peter was so helpless as I furiously indulged in sucking on his toes and the oral sensations tore right through hm as my evil tongue devilishly slid in between each of his toes and and the licking sensations drove him crazy, slurping over his toes driven on by their masculine scent which was exciting me as only the smell of a masculine foot can! I indulged in playfully nibbling the base of his toes, wet with my saliva as I devoured them! my toes were as they devoured them and then licked up and down the soles of his feet. I greedily feasted on his toes in my mouth, one foot then the other as both being so delicious and I intent on driving Peter out of his mind!

"Peter every weekend you will laugh and squrim for me as my fingers and tongue ravish your hepless feet which more precisely and correctly are my feet as you are from now my 'Tickle Lickle Toy' and over the weekend you will learn this undeniable reality and in future meet quite like to voyeur another tickler and lickler let loose on these ticklish, licklish feet soles and seeing his tongue sliding in between your toes and licking these soles and sucking and nibbling on all these toes! Encouraging him to take complete advantage of your feet and join him tickling the soles of these size 11 feet watching you squirm for our pleasure and amusement!

For now though and initial weekends I will be learning just how ticklish and licklish your feet are, you completely powerless and suffering ticklish and licklish agony you'd ner have imagined except in nightmares as like dreams; they too sometimes come true as you did for me in answering my ad and sending me that photo in which by chance you sockless so sealed your own fate doing so albeit innocently but inviting meeting and them being tickled and toes sucked and licked, soles stroked and caressed and licked and with tonight fingers and tongue but later with feather, electric toothbrush and hairbrush and feet coated in chocolate sauce my favourite proving an edible meal delicacy to be tasted!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back