• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling machine in real life ( China World Robot Expo 2023)

Austrianguy

Hello.
I am a fan of machine tickling stories. Just wanted a discussion about real life tickle machines. I saw many videos of the China world Robot expo and I think will have many tickle machines in the future. What do you think about? Fun question: Is there a millionaire or an expert of robotics in the ticklingforum? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weqzuIoMnNc

Ahhh yes! Perfect! One step closer to our imminent downfall and destruction! One step closer to replacing more and more of humanity with machines that don't need breaks, don't need benefits, don't need food or water or humane treatment.

Yall see tickling robot and get excited. I see a world where fetish artists and models are being replaced by fetish robots, unable to find work. Excuse me if I'm not excited for something that is a rich CEO's wetdream and a worker's nightmare.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back