• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling men Vs. tickling women

TickleMyFancy

TMF Expert
Based strictly on tickling and not gender preference, who in your opinion has more reactions to being tickled?

I enjoy tickling both men and women, but I tend to think that the couple of men I've tickled have reacted much more physically (laughing harder/more intense, more begging, harder/more passionate pulling on restraints) then the women I've tickled. But I'm wondering if maybe that's just the women I've tickled.

So what have your experiences been like?

I've only been tickled once really...but I was trashing about and bucking. And i wasn't even tied down or anything! My 'ler got me on my feet, sides, inner thighs...it felt great but omg i thought i was going to die from the laughter :)

I always prefer tickling men.
Their reactions are way better and way more genuine.
Plus men turn me on and women don't.
Haha!
:peace:

We men are not used to being tickled, we're used to being the ticklers. Then when we're suddenly helpless and tickled it's a much stronger reaction. We may also be more sensitive - it serves an evolutionary survival purpose - we learn to protect ourselves - we are usually ticklish in areas where, if struck, would cause severe damage - the neck, belly, scrotum, armpits, feet - any of those areas would cause severe impairment if damaged.

My grandmother always said that women can handle pain way better than men can. Tickling isn't pain, of course, but it's still a sensation that your body instinctively wants to stop. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we men are way more reactive to a tickling session and way more desperate to get it to stop.

From what I've experienced and seen guys are more ticklish than girls in general. Studies have been done that prove this as well. I only know that cus people made threads about those studies haha.

I think guys enjoy it more though, as in get turned on by it more cus in general it's easier to turn guys on. The people I've met that hated tickling the most were all female though. They acted as if it was a fear that would kill them if it happened.

Last edited:
I'd react better to having you tickle me than I would to a male tickler

TickleMyFancy, when I was a kid I tickled both girls and boys but don't recall their reactions being different. But if your question relates to adult tickling, the answer may depend on whether the tickler is female or male.

Women are much more responsive to touch as they crave communication/understanding more than men, who are more about one-upmanship. I am less likely to resist reacting if a woman tickles me than if a man does, as I feel free to be open with the former but would hold back on appearing vulnerable to the latter. If you tickle me, TickleMyFancy, I'd take it as flirtation, affection, or foreplay depending on the circumstances; even dominatrices who have tied and tickled me conveyed love as they had their way with me. But I take having a man tickling me as an attempt to control or humiliate.

I hope I'm not violating your gender preference qualifier, but psychology has too much to do with tickling to exclude it from my response. I disagree with those who say either men or women are more ticklish; I've never noticed a difference.

I've seen men almost pee themselves from being tickled. I've seen women spasm as if they were hit with an electrical shock while being tickled. I've also see both men and women simply lay there and giggle because that's all they could do while being tickled.

I've personally been made to scream like a little girl when tickled the right way!

So, yes, I think both sexes can have great reactions. It just depends more on the 'lee than the gender. IMHO.

~ toyou

TickleMyFancy Are you sure you've tickled enough men? Just askin' I think I have someone in mind...*wink* ;)

From what I've experienced and seen guys are more ticklish than girls in general. Studies have been done that prove this as well.

I know of at least one that says otherwise. I remember it because my then-girlfriend stuck the magazine under my nose and proclaimed, "THIS is why you're able to tickle me through a leather jacket."

Truth be told, I was rather proud of that.

I know of at least one that says otherwise. I remember it because my then-girlfriend stuck the magazine under my nose and proclaimed, "THIS is why you're able to tickle me through a leather jacket."

Truth be told, I was rather proud of that.

I think that is a reason to be proud.

Both sexes can give extreme reactions. I think if guys give reactios that seem better than females, it's because they're not used to it. Not because they're more ticklish or because woman can stand more pain. They just aren't used to it. Girls are usually getting tickled, even by other girls.

I personally love the way my bf jerks and giggles when I poke him. I haven't been lucky enough to do any prolonged tickling but I do enjoy his reactions.

I prefer men honestly, I can be as cruel and ruthless as I want and not feel bad. I'm a guy myself, so I'd have an advantage in knowing what gets another guy going :D.

Speaking from personal experience of course, I haven't tickled but a few guys in my 40 years, and even then it was just a playful joking around quick tickle...but I have tickled several females , and they ALL were far more ticklish than I am. But it's virtually impossible to ever figure out which gender is the more sensitive , those 100 person or 1000 people surveys in the magazines don't amount to a hill of beans. They don't even actually tickle all the subjects, they guess and write something down. They (whoever "They" might be)would literally have to go around and test every single person walking the earth, in order to get an accurate estimation. Lol

Personally I think it really depends on the person, but in general, I've noticed with friends - women seem to have more "wild" reactions like laughing loudly and immediately trying to fend off the tickling, where men usually laugh but don't usually flail so much. Again it definitely depends on the person.

Although there are many great male 'ler's, and some male 'lee's are VERY ticklish, I think women are the major factor in both scenarios.

Overall, I think women are more ticklish than men, but they are also better ticklers/teasers as well.

So, I think the fact that women are more ticklish makes it easier for a male 'ler to drive them crazy. But, because women are also so good at tickling, even if a male 'lee isn't as ticklish, a good female 'ler can drive them insane too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back