• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ms. Tangler

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Tickling Ms. Tangler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drew this one up the other night for your viewing pleasure.

It seems that Solewood Academy is enlisting the help of a very persuasive Mistress to assist the students with their behavior issues...

Her methods of educational punishment are not considered acceptable by most of the school board, but nobody can argue with the results she attains from her precious little students.

Right now, Lori Tangler is being treated to Mrs. Widow's Sole cleansing experiment. A few hours later, and she'll never dream of cheating off another student again!!!

Enjoy...

I love it! Her reaction to being tickled made me laugh. If our name is on the list, do we have to wear the hat when it's our turn?

The Madd Hatter

tickledorange said:
I love it! Her reaction to being tickled made me laugh. If our name is on the list, do we have to wear the hat when it's our turn?

Well, that depends on how bad of a girl you were. If you did something really, really awful like break school property or steal something from her classroom, then you'd probably get out of wearing that silly cap.

However, if you did something silly and petty like come in late, get caught talking in class, or cheat off another student...

You're wearing that hat little lady!

I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for checking it out so quickly!

INk....i didn't know you drew also...unfortunately the print is too small for me to read the words..is there any way to enhance it?

:(

isabeau said:
INk....i didn't know you drew also...unfortunately the print is too small for me to read the words..is there any way to enhance it?

Man, I really miss Izzy....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back