• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Girlfriends Feet During Sex Last Weekend

mr.duck

TMF Novice
This past weekend my girlfriend and I went to a friends birthday dinner where we both drank. She drank and danced throughout the whole night. When my girlfriend drinks she gets really horny. When we got home she started to undress me and I did the same for her. We start making out like crazy, she starts riding on top of me and we are both really into it. She’s moaning and getting wetter. She decides to ride me reverse cowgirl. She’s just riding away and moaning. Her feet are on my chest. All I see is her ass and the soles of her feet. I began to tickle her feet as she’s riding me. She’s now moaning and giggling. I pick up the pace and she’s really laughing. I was getting harder and harder from her reactions. She never pulled away. She’s riding faster and faster. I’m tickling her feet and her sides now. That we both just came. I couldn’t resist, I just release a huge load. We both finish cumming. I tickle her feet one last time, after that we both passed out.

Amazing story. Tickling during sex is so much fun and a staple for having fun and enjoying each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, quite a few times when my fiancee and I are either doing it missionary or doggy style, I have tickled her underarms simultaneously and she's extremely sensitive to the point where she can't stop laughing. She's told me though that while it is distracting, if you time it right, the orgasms are surprisingly more powerful while being tickled

Great experience!

Tickling during sex has become the normal for me and my girlfriend and trust me, when you start you never go back!! ;) and reverse cowgirl is a very good option..!

This past weekend my girlfriend and I went to a friends birthday dinner where we both drank. She drank and danced throughout the whole night. When my girlfriend drinks she gets really horny. When we got home she started to undress me and I did the same for her. We start making out like crazy, she starts riding on top of me and we are both really into it. She’s moaning and getting wetter. She decides to ride me reverse cowgirl. She’s just riding away and moaning. Her feet are on my chest. All I see is her ass and the soles of her feet. I began to tickle her feet as she’s riding me. She’s now moaning and giggling. I pick up the pace and she’s really laughing. I was getting harder and harder from her reactions. She never pulled away. She’s riding faster and faster. I’m tickling her feet and her sides now. That we both just came. I couldn’t resist, I just release a huge load. We both finish cumming. I tickle her feet one last time, after that we both passed out.

You're a lucky man. Do you tickle her often? Sounds like she's into it

My wife found out quite a dew years ago that the creases between my butt and back of my thighs is a real 'hot spot'. If I am standing and she gooses me there, I will NOT be able to hold still or remain quiet, but it dose give me a huge erection. She has used that little tactic routinely while we do missionary, and as you say, proper timing can really benefit her and me! Instant increase in performance as we both finish! She found out years later that I am very sensitive to her light tickling caresses all over my body during foreplay/sex. But especially my underarms and pits. So while in missionary, with my arms extended, my hands holding me up, she will sensually tickle me while we are going at it and it has tremendously results! And just to be even more fun, sometimes she'll make me beg for the underarm tickling during sex. She doesn't prefer actually bondage, but its still a great experience!

This past weekend my girlfriend and I went to a friends birthday dinner where we both drank. She drank and danced throughout the whole night. When my girlfriend drinks she gets really horny. When we got home she started to undress me and I did the same for her. We start making out like crazy, she starts riding on top of me and we are both really into it. She’s moaning and getting wetter. She decides to ride me reverse cowgirl. She’s just riding away and moaning. Her feet are on my chest. All I see is her ass and the soles of her feet. I began to tickle her feet as she’s riding me. She’s now moaning and giggling. I pick up the pace and she’s really laughing. I was getting harder and harder from her reactions. She never pulled away. She’s riding faster and faster. I’m tickling her feet and her sides now. That we both just came. I couldn’t resist, I just release a huge load. We bothThat finish cumming. I tickle her feet one last time, after that we both passed out.
That sounds like a fantastic experience! Good for you both!

I love tickling my wife’s little feet during sex! It gets me “there” much faster

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back