• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Sister's Girlfriend (MF/F)

Featherscape

Tickling My Sister's Girlfriend
By: Featherscape

Disclaimer: The following story contains mature, sexual content. All characters featured are 18 years of age or older.

Floridan summers always proved to be great endeavors of human endurance. Locals who had persisted through generations and grown accustomed to the peaking temperatures boasted a sense of pride in their region's climate. For Landon Cartwright, this was not the case. Though no Florida native, Landon had spent the last eight years in the sweltering state, having moved in from Richmond at the age of ten with his eleven year old sister. While his tolerance for the usual winter cold had certainly dropped since, not once did he ever feel accustomed to the baking saunas of summer. He despised the searing temperatures, as well as the dense humidity that trapped it all in.

Landon pushed himself out of the pool. The glass panels surrounding it allowed the beauty of nature to seep through while the majesty of the overhead fans kept the room from cooking anyone within it. The boy dripped onto the tile lining the water's edge. He shook his head like a blond spaniel. The water coursed down his body, slender but not especially athletic. She stood and shook his light blue swim trunks free of loose drips. The swim he had yearned for throughout the week of blistering heat waves had proven just as refreshing as he expected.

The boy wrapped a towel around his waist and entered back inside through the back door. The house was silent, complete solitude from his parents and sister. Landon made his way to his bathroom where he showered the chlorine off of his skin and out of his hair. After, he dried off and slipped on a pair of Billabong board shorts. Landon opted out of wearing a shirt for the rest of his lazy afternoon alone. He made his way down to the living room where he switched on the television and Xbox. He navigated his way to Netflix to pursue finally getting caught up on Walking Dead.

A knock at the door disturbed his collapsed position across the couch. Landon groaned. He tiredly pulled himself to his bare feet and made his way to the front door. Disregarding peering through the peep hole, Landon opened the door. Before him stood a young woman of whom he had seen a few times before. He recognized her sandy shaded curls crashing against her locally baked shoulders like waves against the shore. Lost in a second of her natural beauty, he paused before realizing that she was not there to see him.

“Hey, Landon, right?” Carly asked.

“Y-yeah,” Landon replied. “Carla?”

“Close, Carly.” Carly smiled and peered over Landon’s shoulder. “Is Jessie here?”

“No, she's out at the moment,” said Landon. “Working on a class project, I think. She should be back soon if you'd like to wait.” The question stalled with an air of hesitation, as did the answer.

“Sure,” said Carly. Landon kept the door open for Carly as she passed. Her white tank top and baby blue cotton shorts clung to her body damp with slight sweat. She kicked her flip flops off by the door. Landon glanced down at her feet, toes painted hot pink, as he shut the door behind her. His sister had only been dating Carly for about six weeks and in that time, they had never been alone together. Jessie spent much of her time out of the house, either at school or at Carly’s house participating in one of the many innocent activities that Jessie would tell her parents when they asked. Carly made her way to the couch and plopped down. Landon followed, sitting at the opposite end.

“I'm just watching Walking Dead,” said Landon gesturing to the episode paused on the television.

“Sweet. Are you caught up?”

“Not yet. You?”

“Oh yeah, I've stayed up on it. I love Walking Dead. Where are you?”

“Um,” Landon said, checking the episode title on the screen. “Season five, episode two.”

“Oh okay, so you're way back,” said Carly. “That's the church, right?”

“Yeah, they just got there.” Landon paused, never being the best at small talk. “So, what have you been up to?” The question felt more unnatural and awkward with each word. Carly picked up on his nervousness and entertained the boy.

“Not much, just working a bunch down at the beach,” said Carly.

“That's right, you're a lifeguard, right?”

“Yep,” said Carly. She sat back and crossed one ankle over her knee. Landon looked down to the girl's bare sole. It looked soft like fine pink silk. In the moment, Carly briefly reached up her arms and stretched. The boy's eyes locked onto her hairless, smooth armpit, creamy pale. He pictured being bold enough to reach over to see if she was ticklish to tease his own deeply guarded tickle fetish.“It's something fun to do for the summer. It gets pretty boring, but I suppose that's a good thing.” Carly looked over to Landon staring back down at her foot. The silence broke him from his trance, his visions of Carly laughing beneath his fingers, tied down to his sister's bed, faded before him. He looked back up and nodded.

“Yeah, I can imagine,” Landon said on impulse. Carly grinned in his direction and looked away.

“So, where are your parents?” Carly asked.

“Out of town,” said Landon. “A wedding for a friend of theirs. They'll be out for a few days.”

“That's cool,” Carly said dryly. She looked back over to Landon to catch him sneaking peeks at her foot. She wiggled her toes and mocked their voice in a high pitched whine. “Hey Landon, why do you keep looking at us?” Landon’s head shot back forward. His cheeks lit up.

“Sorry,” he said. “I don't mean to.”

“Sure, but why?” Carly asked. She rested her elbow across the back of the couch, looking his way with peaked interest. Landon shrugged.

“No reason,” the boy said. “I don't know. It’s nothing.” His voice trailed to a mere whisper. He rubbed his mouth nervously and looked away.

“No, it’s something,” said Carly. “What is it?”

“Nothing, I swear.” Carly squinted her eyes, a cynical grin came over her face as she looked back to the television.

“Okay,” said Carly. “If you say so.” The pair sat in silence. Landon coughed and reached up to start the episode from where he paused. Carly sank comfortably into the couch. She leaned back with her hands behind her head, exposing her armpits and the side of her breast peeking out from behind her top. Landon swallowed. He shifted in his seat, adjusting to slide the occasional peripheral. After several minutes, he laid his arm over the back of the couch facing toward her. He followed up a few minutes later with inching his fingers toward her slick, vulnerable pit. Looking inconspicuously in front of him, paying little attention to the action of the show, Landon delicately grazed the tip of his finger against her open armpit. Carly squealed and pulled away. “Hehehey!”

“Oh, sorry,” Landon said with a grin. Carly shot him a smile and replaced herself in the same position. Landon waited a few more minutes before sneaking in another tickle. Carly giggled while remaining in place.

“Hhehehehehyy! Sthahahahpp!” Carly held the position as long as she could before pulling away. She looked back at him with a cocked eye. “Is that it? You want to tickle me?” Landon pulled his arm away. He peered in the other direction to hide his burning cheeks.

“What? No. I was just… playing around,” Landon stammered.

“Mmhmm, I think you do,” said Carly. “There’s no shame in that. Jessie and I do it all the time.” Landon looked back over.

“You tickle my sister?” Landon asked.

“I try to, but it’s hard to tickle her for more than a few seconds because she’s so ticklish and squirmy,” said Carly. “She’s so cute though when she’s tickled. Her face gets all scrunchy and her laugh is so adorable. Usually she just tickles me back, forcing me to stop.” Carly tilted her head over to Landon, her eyes locked with his wide pupils. “You know what I’d really like to do?”

“What?” Landon asked quietly.

“I’d really like to tie her up and tickle her as long as I wanted to,” said Carly. “Just all over and until she’s screaming and begging, and then I’d just keep going.”

“Y-yeah?” Landon stuttered. Carly bit her lip and sat back.

“I… probably should stop talking about it,” said Carly, her face turning noticeably red.

“No… I mean, whatever,” Landon said, stumbling over his own flustered thoughts. “That sounds pretty cool.”

“You think?”

“Yeah. Sounds like fun.”

Carly nodded. “Yeah, I have a bit of a tickle fetish. I’m pretty sure Jess does too.” Carly looked over to Landon. “That’s not weird, is it?”

“No, not at all,” Landon said. He grinned, his cheeks still glowing. “I… I do too.”

“Really?” Carly asked. Landon shrugged and spoke softly.

“Yeah, it’s not something that I’ve ever really told anyone,” said Landon.

“Aww, really?” Carly asked. “Well, that makes me feel so special.”

“Please don’t tell anyone,” said Landon. “I mean, not that you probably know anyone I know, but please…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Carly relaxed into the couch. She slumped over toward Landon, arm thrown around the back of the couch with both feet up on the seat facing away from him. Landon pulled focus back to the episode, only following along based on context clues. “So, how much experience do you have tickling girls?” A trickle of sweat graciously fell across the far side of Landon’s face.

“Um… well, not much,” Landon said. “I’d like to do the whole ‘tie down and tickle’ thing.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty great,” Carly added.

“You have?”

“A few times with other girlfriends in high school,” Carly answered. “I haven’t really talked about that with Jess. It’s not a big deal, but I just wouldn’t want her to get upset, you know?”

“I understand, don’t worry,” said Landon. The boy shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “So, um, could I maybe… tie you down and tickle you?” His voice trailed to a grumbled murmur as he scratched the side of his nose. The pause that followed lingered several painful seconds. Landon was overcome with regret, hoping that Carly had not heard him. Landon was about to recall what he said with omission when Carly spoke.

“You want to tie me down and tickle me?” Carly asked. Landon noticed out of his peripheral the confused expression on Carly’s face. His gut sank. Every word cut like blades. He cringed in a way that foretold him cringing for years to come from that exact moment. Landon nodded.

“Y-yeah,” Landon replied. “I mean, if that would be cool with you. I understand if not.” Carly thought in silence for a moment.

“I don’t know,” Carly said, deep in contemplation. “Jess may not like that very much and I’d hate to keep something like that from her.” Landon nodded.

“No, I understand,” said Landon. “Really, I’m sorry I ever said anything.” The pair fell back into silence. Carly glanced over at the clock. “But, you know, if you ever wanted to…”

“I mean, I guess if it was just tickling and nothing else,” said Carly. “I’m not exactly into guys anyway.”

“No, me either,” Landon said. “I-I mean, I wouldn’t want or try anything else.”

“Good,” said Carly. Landon had completely foregone the events of the episode, knowing well that he would have the restart it later when he was much less distracted. Carly sighed after a few moments.

“Alright,” Carly said. Landon looked over.

“Alright?”

“Let’s do it,” said Carly.

“Really? Are you sure?”

“Sure.” Carly smiled his way. Landon felt a nervous rejuvenation lift him. “How would you like to do it?”

“I-I don’t know,” Landon answered, a twitching smile accompanying his disquiet demeanor. “Wha… How would you like to?” Carly reached up and paused the show. She stood and took Landon’s hand, pulling him to his feet.

“Come on,” said Carly. Holding Landon’s hand tight, she led him to where the boy quickly recognized to be his sister’s bedroom. The boy giggled the entire way, fevered with an enthusiastic disbelief of what was happening. The two ventured inside Landon’s sister, Jessie’s, bedroom. Landon rarely saw the inside of her bedroom so thoroughly. Scholastic accolades hung where posters of teen pop icons used to be. A desk, once riddled with romantic confessions and sophomoric graffiti now hosted an organized arrangement of books and writing utensils. Carly sat down on Jessie’s bed and laid herself out flat. She looked back up at him, waiting for the next move to be made.

“Hang on,” Landon said as an idea appeared. Landon rushed into his parent’s room. He returned a few moments later with a handful of old ties. “My dad’s ties. He never uses these anymore. They should hold up.” Carly smiled and spanned herself out like a star, each limb facing toward a corner of the bed.

Landon began securing each of her ankles to the bottom legs of the bed, followed by each of her wrists to the top. Double checking each tie and knot, he felt his excitement flutter when staring back at his work. Carly pulled at each of the binds.

“Seems alright,” said Carly. She looked back to Landon with a sly eye. “There's only one way to find out though.” Landon chuckled. His cheeks stayed a constant shade of blush. He scanned over her body and chose to begin at what he figured to be the most innocent placement for his hands.

“I guess so,” said Landon, starting for the bottom of the bed. “You do have very pretty feet. Let's see just how ticklish they are…” Carly bit her lip as she stared down at the boy, kneeling comfortably at the foot of the bed. She wiggled her toes at him. Landon paused while he studied her soles. Never one to pay much attention to feet beyond tickling them, he did manage to note just how sexy a pair like hers could be. He lifted his hands and began slowly caressing his fingers lazily across her bare soles.

“Eeeekkkkkkkhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!” Carly’s toes clenched. Her blushing pink soles wrinkled in defense from the boy’s dragging fingertips. Her soles were smooth up and down the arch, yet still just as ticklish all over. Landon explored her feet with a wide grin on his face.

“You are really ticklish,” he said, savoring each adorable giggle following the strokes of his fingers. He raked his nails up and down the lengths of her soles, dragging downward from the balls to her heels, only to skitter his fingers back up. Carly lightly tossed against the bed. Her head flung from one side to the other.

“Aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nooohahahaha! Nooohhaha tickle taaaaahahalk!” Carly squealed. Her feet flexed back against the feathery soft tickles, taking as much as they could before trying to shake them away.

“Aww tickle, tickle, tickle…” Landon teased. “You have such a cute laugh.” Carly giggled harder and louder through the taunting phrases. Landon scribbled faster and faster, yet he left his fingers lightly brushing up against her feet. Her legs started to tug against the ties. Her feet remained firmly in place, though squirmed beneath his nails. “What about these little toes though?”

“No, Landon, don't you dare! Nnnahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!” Carly threw her head back as Landon’s fingers slipped in and around her wiggling toes.

“Heehee… coochie, coochie, coo…” Landon chanted. His nails managed to scribble across the stems and spaces in between in the frenzy of constant motion. Carly attempted to clench her toes shut from the assault, but Landon took a firm hold of one foot with one hand and weaseled his fingers into her toes with the other.

“Gahahahahahadddammmitthahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!” Carly continued to squeal and shriek. The boy held her ticklish foot still in place to wave after wave of spidering tickles across it. Landon then used his supporting hand to pull the toes back and let his other wildly scribble across the tight, slick sole. Carly screamed and shook with mad laughter.

“Aww, I think someone likes being tied and tickled,” said Landon. His fingers attacked relentlessly the soft sole, mining laugh after laugh out of the girl.

“Sshhhhuuuutt uppppahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!” Carly yelled. Landon gasped in faux offense.

“‘Shut up’?” Landon repeated. “Oh, I don't that's going to slide.” The boy stood and came up to Carly’s midsection.

“No, no, no!” Carly pleaded as she watched his clawing hands pinsir around her sides. “Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! Nnnnahahahahahahahahttthhhehehrrreee!!” Landon sat on the side of the bed. His fingers dug into and squeezed the girl's sides. She bucked up and down, twisted left to right, and tried to move anyway she could to avoid the tickling grasp the boy had over her.

“You're so squirmy,” said Landon. “I should have tied you down better.” Carly’s head thrashed side to side.

“Nnnnahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! Sssttthahahahahahahahahahahahahapppp!!” The girl screamed with laughter. Her face began to turn as red as his. A teary trickle raced down the side of her face. Landon squeezed her sides harder and faster.

“I don't think so,” said Landon. “You were very mean to me just then, telling me to ‘shut up’, and I think you need to be taught a lesson.” His hands ventured up and down, continuing their clawing motions up to her ribs.

“Ooohhahahahahahmmyyygodddhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!” Carly’s bound body swung side to side, but Landon kept a lasting hold. He swayed with her squirming body. Her tight sides pushing laugh after laugh out of her with each squeeze.

“I bet this belly feels left out,” Landon commented. Carly’s eyes, growing pink with her cheeks, shot open.

“No, no, please not my belly!” Carly began to plead. Landon let out a deep, sinister laugh as he pulled up the bottom of her shirt yo just beneath her breasts. Carly continued to beg. “Please, Landon, I'm super ticklish there!”

“Hmm, I don't know if I believe you,” the boy said. He lowered all ten of his fingers down upon the smooth, plush flesh, skittering around wildly like collection of bugs.

“EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Ooohhmyyygodddhahahahahahahasssttthahahahahahahahapppp!!!” Carly cried out in ticklish hysteria. Landon scratched away at the sensitive skin faster and faster.

“Nuh uh, because I know that you secretly like this,” said Landon. “Kitchy, kitchy, koo…” Landon dug his fingers into the tight center of her belly, clawing manic laughter out of the girl. His fingers danced around the center of her tummy, circling and hitting each and every ticklish spot.

“Sssstttttahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahapp!! You'rehehehehehehsssooooohahahahahammmmeeeaaannnnnnhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!” Carly’s belly bounced with laughter. Landon eased into the moment, letting the tension from never having known his sister’s girlfriend melt with their playful introduction. He watched the way her body twitched and writhed across the bed with each squeezing tickle.

“This little belly button looks like she could use a whole bunch of tickles,” said Landon. The boy pulled back and watched Carly’s fearful expression.

“No, seriously, please not my belly button! I’m not kidding, I can’t stand it!” Carly cried.

“So, you want me to stop?” Landon asked. Carly looked back at him with a bitten lip. She cringed with a smile across her face. Her fingers clenched. Her toes curled and muscles tightened in anticipation as she shook her head. “That’s what I thought.” Landon dove both scribbling index fingers into her navel.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OKAHAHAHAYY!! OOKKAAAHAHAHAYY!! SSTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPP!!” Carly wailed. Her arms and legs pulled tight against against the bed posts. Her body tossed against the bed with nearly enough fervor to throw Landon to the ground. The boy hung onto the girl as his fingers explored Carly’s shallow belly button. She screamed wave after wave of laughter that resonated throughout the house.

“Aww, tickle, tickle little belly button,” Landon teased. He resorted to digging fully with one finger in her navel while his other hand resumed nipping around her stomach. Sweat began to slick the surface of her tummy. He scratched his shallow nail around the inner wall of her belly button, causing Carly to shriek and squeal with ticklish delight. His other hand kneading into the plush center of her stomach with complete disregard to her pleasurable suffering.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PPLLEEEAASSEEEEE!! PPLLEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHASSSEEEE!!!” Carly’s head fell back as she pleaded for mercy. Her laughs came loudly, yet tiredly. Her body collapsed in submission under Landon’s scribbling fingers. Tears glossed her rosey cheeks. Landon continued to tickle the girl until her voice became groaning and raspy.

Upon finishing, he pulled away. Her chest heaved with deep breaths. Her skin glowed by the reflective sweat under the overhead light. She managed a few residual giggles while Landon stared down at her. “Was that good?” he asked. Carly nodded with a telling grin.

“Uh huh… You’re… good,” Carly replied.

“You think so?” Landon asked.

“I can tell… you’re still… pretty new… to this…” Carly said as she caught her breath. “But you’re good…” Landon chuckled.

“Thanks,” Landon said. “But I don't think you're done yet.” Carly smirked back at him with a raised brow.

“Oh no?” Carly asked. Landon smiled back at her before launching both sets of scribbling fingers into her armpits. Carly’s screaming laughter returned immediately. “AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NNNAHAHAHAHTTTTHERE!! NNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATTTHERE!!!” Carly started to buck her hips once more. She pulled and pulled at her arm restraints, tossing herself side to side, but her ticklish pits remained fully exposed. Landon laughed along with the girl.

“‘Still pretty new’ huh?” Landon asked. “Well, I guess I'm just going to have to keep tickling you until I'm an expert.” His fingers dug into the girl's slippery, sensitive pits. Landon switched tactics during his assault to keep the girl guessing. The slick mounds provided the perfect plush surface to scribble across with his nails. “Coochie, coochie, coo…”

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOHHHGODDDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PPLLEEHAHAHSSEEESSSTTTAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!! NNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOMOOORREEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Carly cried out. Her body fought to free herself, though she was determined to endure as much as she could. Carly found considerable pleasure in the non-threatening male presence of her girlfriend's delicately framed younger brother satisfying her deep desires to be bound and tickled mercilessly. Landon scraped her pits with his nails and fingertips, mining laugh after laugh out of the ticklish girl.

“Oh, I think I found the good spots,” Landon commented. “Are you most ticklish up here?” Carly managed a nod through her shrieks.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YYYEEHEHEHESSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PPLLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHASSSEEEE SSSSTTTTTAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!” Carly wailed. Landon refused and continued to treat his ears to her ticklish laughter. He mocked her with toying phrases, leaving Carly to face the truth of her own helplessness. She squirmed and bounced against the bed. Minutes flew by on the clock slowly, but surely.

The room became so enveloped in Carly’s shrill laughing screams that neither heard the door creak open.

“Um, what's going on here?” Jessie asked. Landon stopped. Both he and Carly looked to the door in shock. Landon’s face ran pale while Carly tried to stifle her remaining chuckles. Landon shot up off the bed. Jessie stood in the doorway, wearing a button up, black skirt, and furrowed brow.

“Um, h-hey Jess…” Landon stammered. “It's not what it looks like. I swear.”

“He was just tickling me, babe,” Carly added. “Nothing else. I promise.” Jessie noticed her red face and the still clothed body of her girlfriend and her brother.

“You were just tickling her?” Jessie asked. She approached her brother with an angry scowl.

“I… I… I'm sorry… I asked… and…” Landon stuttered. He started to leave when Jessie stopped him.

“Without me?” Jessie asked. The moment lingered. A smirk came to Jessie’s face as she turned to face her bound, ticklish sweetheart. Carly’s eyes shot open; a moment of relief from Jessie’s anger snuffed out by her devious intentions.

“What? No, not both of you,” Carly pleaded. Jessie walked around to sit next to Carly on the bed.

“You do look really sexy like this, babe,” Jessie said. Jessie trailed a long, sharp nail down Carly’s stomach and into her belly button, causing her to yelp.

“Please, Jess, I can't take any more right now,” Carly begged.

“Aww, too worn out to play?” Jessie teased. “That's too bad… Landon, you want to help?”

“Sure,” said Landon. “I'll get her pits. She's really ticklish there.” Carly yelled out a firm objection as Landon took his place.

“Good, ‘cus I want to play with this cute little belly,” Jessie said, kneeling against the side of the bed.

“No, please, you guys!” Carly shouted with a slight smile cocking the ends of her lips. “Please! I'm serious! I can't take any mmmoooahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Landon concluded the girl's begging by diving his squirming fingers back into her pits. Jessie followed immediately with gliding her nails across the girl’s slick, tanned belly.

“Oh, what's that?” Jessie asked. “You… want more? Okay, you heard her, bro.” The siblings revealed in creating the ticklish whirlwind snaring Carly. Landon dug his fingers into her stretched, supple pits while Jessie darted her nails all over her bare tummy and sides.

“Coochie coochie coo… We should just leave her like this and tickle her all night long,” Landon taunted. Carly bucked and grinded against the bed, nearly lifting the frame up off the ground with each bounce.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PPLLLEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAASSSSEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YUUOOUU CAHAHAHAHNNTTT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” Carly screamed and screamed. Her eyes clenched shut and dribbled tears. Her chest rose and fell beneath Landon’s leaning position. Jessie laughed along with her girlfriend, wrinkle lines traveling across the bridge of her freckled nose.

“Oh, I like that idea and I think she does too, don’t you?” taunted Jessie. She flipped her hair back over one side while digging harder and faster into Carly’s belly. “Want to hear her really scream?”

“Oh yeah!” Landon agreed. Jessie smirked as she bent down and sucked in a long breath of air. Carly attempted to object, but Jessie collapsed her face into Carly’s tummy for a massive, explosive raspberry.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! NNNNHAHAHAHAHOOOOMMMOORREEE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Carly wailed.

“Aww, but I thought you said you wanted to be tickled?” said Jessie. “Uh oh, here comes more.” Jessie plunged back in for another long raspberry, followed by another, and then another. The resonating vibrations reached the surrounding, ticklish nerves with each blow. Her hands continued to gnaw at her tummy while Landon scribbled faster and faster inside Carly’s armpits. A dense sweat broke out across Carly’s burning face. She howled with each new wave of ticklish subjection, tears seeping out of her eyes. “Aww, you’re so cute when you’re so helpless.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHNNT TAHAHAHAHAHAKEEE IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Carly screamed as her body bucked against the bed.

“You should never say that you can’t do something,” said Jessie, still delighting her nails with Carly’s delicate tummy. “I believe in you. I know you’ll see that, not only can you take it, but that you will take it.” Landon laughed at his sister’s verbal tactics, each word tickling Carly’s vulnerability, causing her to laugh harder. Jessie smirked with an idea. “Hang on. Keep her busy.” Landon continued to rake his fingers inside her pits as Jessie flew off the bed. She came up to the head of the bed and bent down to kiss Carly’s cheek and playfully bit her lip. She whispered in Carly’s ear. “I think it’s time for a good friend to come out and play.” Jessie scurried to her top sock drawer and dug into it. Carly groaned as Landon looked back so see what his sister was retrieving. Jessie hurried back to reclaim her spot on the bed. In her hand, she held up a pink wand with a bulbous top. She looked to her brother as he blushed. “Not a word of this to mom or dad, got it?”

“Y-yeah, sure,” Landon said. Jessie giggled. She lifted the elastic waist of Carly’s shorts and the lining of her lace panties to find her adorable, blushing crease. She parted the lips to find Carly’s quivering, plump clit. Jessie navigated the wand down to press up against the delicate pearl and turned it on.

Carly’s back arched. She threw her head back and scattered moans throughout her endless waves of ticklish laughter. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OOOOOOHHHHGODBABEEEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

“Aww, I think the ticklish baby likes that, doesn’t she?” Jessie asked. Carly managed a nod in her euphoric hysteria as Jessie held the wand in place over her shorts.

“Get her belly button,” Landon added. “She’d really like that.” Carly groaned once again, no longer with the priority to stop her tickle assailants.

“You don’t say?” Jessie asked. “Well, anything to make my baby smile.” Jessie inserted her index finger between her lips, letting her tongue race moisten both sides. She lowered the wiggling nail slowly into Carly’s navel.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DON’T STHAHAHAHAHPPPP!! DON’T STAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPPP!!!” Carly gasped, squealing with trembling pleasure, before reverting to quiet, fleeting shrieks. Landon watched the girl’s face darken with more blush. His hands still tortured her helpless armpits with a peaking intensity. Carly grasped the side of the bed. Her toes curled under the pressure of her body’s yearning. Jessie guided the humming vibrator with the swirling motions of her girlfriend’s hips as she scraped the nail in and around her tender belly button.

“That’s right, baby,” Jessie cooed. She bent down and whispered in Carly’s ear once more. “Cum for mama.” Jessie pressed the vibrator against Carly’s soaking pussy harder. Her light, quick scratches at Carly’s belly button plunged the girl deeper into her own ticklish madness, an overload of pure ecstasy. Her hips rose and fell as she bucked. Screaming out in untamed laughter, the siblings witnessed Carly throw her head back. Her mouth hung open, yet the voluminous laughter ceased. “Show me how much you like it.” Carly grasped the sheets with clenching claws. Her arms and legs shook. Her breath returned in full force with building giggles.

“AAHHHHH……..mmmmMMMMMMMM…..oooooOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOHHHH!!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHYESSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” With a single explosive orgasm, one that closed in on five minutes long, Carly found her body betrayed with sensitivity as the pair continued to partaking the luxury of her laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OOOOOHHHHMYGODDDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! SSSSTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!”

“Why should we? I’m having fun. Are you having fun?” Jessie asked of her brother. Landon looked back, flushed in the face. He adjusted his sitting position to accommodate comfort in his heightened state of excitement.

“Oh yeah,” Landon answered.

“And I know you’re having fun, babe, so I think you could go another couple times,” said Jessie. The pair continued to assault the hypersensitive nerves of the ticklish girl. They released from her orgasm after orgasm from her puddled, quivering body.

After the fourth, Jessie retracted the vibrator. Both stopped tickling Carly to see just what their playtime had done to her. Carly laid, still sprawled out against her girlfriend’s bed. Her shirt clung to her frame, soaked in sweat, while her shorts yielded other fluids. She panted, fighting to catch her breath. Jessie wiped the wand down and placed it back in her sock drawer. She came back to bring her face up next to Carly’s. “Did you have fun?” Jessie asked. Carly remained silently breathing, though she managed a smile and a nod. Jessie planted a kiss on her lips, caressing their tongues together in a passionate display of their love. Jessie finished by looking up at her brother. “Thanks for my gift.” Landon chuckled.

“No problem,” said the boy. He stood up from the bed as Jessie began loosening Carly’s ties. As Landon turned to leave, Jessie grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

“Nuh uh uh,” Jessie teased, wrapping the tie around his wrist. She wore an impish smirk with a devilish glint in her eye. “Who’s next?”

Great work! Thank you very much! If only something like this could happen in real life.

Great story! :D
I hope that Landon is next and that both his sister and Carly are merciless on him. :devil:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back