• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ordeal! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The NYC night news host Richard Maddison 34 had been snatched at 11pm in the underground car park after he'd finished the nights news! The handsome, 6' divorced man helpless as in the back of the van he had been blindfold and then sensed his black loafer shoes pulled off making him feel uneasy but was helpless being held so guessed at least three or four guys with him hearing them speaking in their language, he recognised being Romanian having recently been in Bucharest for a serious documentary about corruption and drugs. He tried kicking out but his size 12 socked feet soon secured together making him feel very nervous and vulnerable knowing in his shoes and socks all day his feet being sweaty so feeling awkward, embarrassed and humiliated! He having been gagged could only moan and make garbled, unintelligible sounds! Involuntarily wisting his ankles, flexing his feet and clenching and unclenching his toes in an attempt to relieve his own nervous tension but exciting his captors! One of them spoke!

"It does not much matter who we are but we not happy with you the nature of your visiting our nation's Capital city and you need to be punished but in a way nobody knows how and you no proof at all it happening and we know exactly what to do! It is something we are sure will be violently effective so why soon when it begins you will be secured firmly, immobilised having been stripped to underwear and we leave socks on at beginning so to guess what happens Mr. Maddison think of the spa visit and your instant reaction to the massage on air!"!

Immediately the anchorman felt apprehensive having unbearably sensitive feet and mortified knowing having them tickled would be true torture, the sensations maddeningly infuriating and he helpless to prevent it happening as the captor spoke again menacingly whispering in his ear that he and his friends were sadists and knew both captive feet horribly ticklish and Maddison completely helpless, no escaping the relentless torment and teasing his ticklish feet were going to be subjected to enduring for their pleasure and satisfaction!

"Mmmm your socked feet smell ripe and raunchy Maddison, feet to be taken complete advantage of, your supreme sensitivity fully exploited to the max!" He flinched as for the nect ten minutes his socked soles lightly stroked until the van stopped! Richard Maddison manhandled from the van and soon forcibly having been stripped to briefs, in his black nylon socks lay firmely secured to the bed on his stomach. His socked feet reacting even being secured together!

"Mr. Maddison my friends have gone to eat so now it is just me, you and your feet and feet I find so appealing, they smell so perfect, like feet and feel smooth, warm, moist and sweaty as feet must be for me to enjoy them and even socked see how appealing and attractive, inviting your feet are and have seen them in the documentary but excited to soon see them both and I am an experienced evil tickler, a torment technique so immediate and effective and I know how to make the torture totally unbearable aware the need to pace the tickling, give the feet a break or they becoming over stimulated and unresponsive and tickling resumed again; soles and toes sensitivity heightened!"

Richard Maddison felt completely defenseless as he heard his socked feet sniffed and moans of satisfaction from the guy sniffing his feet and he helpless to move them and evade it happening which as a straight man was his natural inclination to do as the sniffer realised saying Maddison should not have such inviting feet if he didn't want a foot fiend examining and playing with and torture tickling them and whilst saying so the captor massaging and feeling up both uptured socked soles and toes facing him! Then commenced spider tickling both black nylon socked feet and explored every inch of each socked foot in turn even the lightest traces of his fingers provoking frantic movement from his captive whose feet proving being unbearably ticklish everywhere to the tickler's delight and satisfaction!

"I have only begun Mr. Maddison and already you thrashing about and I hear you begging me to stop but this will not be happening but things getting all the worse as these feet, your feet now are my feet" saying this the anonymous captor stroked both socked soles up n' down from toes to heels and heels to toes and Richard violently reacting to the teasing ticklish sensation as his tickler taunted him how he'd envied the masseur in Romania touching Richard's feet realisng from his instant reactions how terrifyingly ticklish he was and how much worse his feet were than the rest of his sensitive body and aimed now on taking full advantage of torture tickling both feet and continued lightly graze his fingesr over Maddison's socked soles smiling seeing the anchor man's immediate response to the maddening sensations on his feet!

Richard Maddison tried desperately to I tried to steel himself to accept what was inevitable but efforts futile as so horribly sensitive even on his socked feet he instantly squrimed as fingers ran up n' down the length of his size 12 feet in serious trouble with feet proving so definitely unbearably ticklish and literally going nuts albeit gagged laughing hysterically totally vulnerable and helpless to the consistent and relentless stroking, light and teasing and so tormenting!

"Mr. Maddison your feet so ticklish, so warm, so sweaty I am sure deliciously edible, unbearably licklish to and experienced tickler and lickler's tongue (Both socks slowly peeled off) Mmmmm smell so intoxicating and such an attractive pair of feet, feet I drooled over on screen and now both in the flesh and presented to me! My friends like feet so will play with them too but they also like to feather tickle arm-pits, dicks, ballls and even arseholes, imagine the revolving bristles of an electric toothbrush run in between the cheeks of your bum, I've witnessed victims reactions to this insidious tickle technique, this excruciatingly sensitive area abused drives victims wild but for me its the feet and these feet just perfect!"

The captor then leaned into both large newly bared feet and with his tongue began exploring each foot loving the obvious, the oral assault was a horrible experience for Richard Maddison, the relentlessly enthusiastic tongue lapping driving the handsome TV personality demented as the invasive tongue assaulting his feet; slid in between each toe and toes clenching and splaying in a futile attempt to protect them from being violated but large feet so plenty of foot flesh to inulge in lickling to the captor's satisfsation and clearly with a powerful appetite he evidently loving lickling both feet and running his tongue over both soles and deeply inhaling their strong, masculine aroma! Maddison's verbal responses all the more desperate and elevated in pitch with a desperate desire to escape the evil tickling causing him to hyperventilate as involuntarily his toes spread and the lickler's tongue slid in between each of his victim's toes and across both feet, he enjoying exploiting both feet, having complete access to them!

His tickling technique random so Maddison unable to determine where on his feet he would be tormented at any one time and alternated styles of teasing torment from tickling to lickling and vice verse! His loving the tasty treats tortuously lickling them both individually and simultaneously! The sensations becoming more and more unbearable as intended with specifically licklish areas being focused on and for Maddison these being the centre of his feet and his arches! His involuntary responses delighting the captor!

"Mr. Maddison such delicious feet, every inch of them so wonderfully responsive to my insistent and relentless lickling and something I enjoy indulging in, learned when in the military as often involved in subjecting a soldier to the bastinado, his soles beaten but found a couple particularly appealing and blindfold so not able to identify us, would with another military policeman and the one training me instead indulge in tickling and lickling the feet and toes of the soldier delighting in seeing their reactions to the unbearable tickling and lickling their feet subjected to enduring,both feet flinching and toes flexing!"

The captor again ran his fingers over both soles and slid his fingers in between his toes deliberately tickling slowly but sensually sniffing both feet and massaging them, feeling them up gently so in reaction Richard moaning as his toes were sucked on gently but insistently but not to tickle but to excite as feeling up his captive's dick the captor felt the evident hardness of Maddison's dick and indulged in sucking all of Richard's toes and licking his soles slowly and gently not to tickle but to seduce reminding Maddison known as a womaniser that perhaps in future he' explore sex with men as he moaning to the oral techniques of another man and later he would be sucked and jerked off as this always resulting in the body becoming more ticklish!

Every area of his feet was industriously explored altenating from light traces to frantic tickles delivered and he now though muffled pleading for the tormenting and teasing to stop but this wasn't happening, alternatively worsening as the revolving bristles of the sonicare introduced and set in motion under his toes which sent him ballistic! Feet secured, immobilised the pulsating bristles provoking a reaction generated from him so amusing to witness as he suffered from the hideous sensations delivered! The verbal and muffled responses music to the captor's ears as he savoured each and every physical toe wiggle and desperate verbal plea, music to his ears! Using the sonicare on each toe driving his captive wild!

Again reverting to using his fingers very gently initially testing and teasing Maddison's ticklishness, it proving intense and horribly ticklish adding the lickling, his experienced tongue sucking and nibbling which he enjoyed delivering immensely and when both feet thoroughly saliva lubed more finger tickling but fingers sliding deliciously all over both feet tortuously rudely awakening each and every nerve ending and then testing the pipe-cleaner, sliding in between each toe slowly whilst lightly fingers stroking his size 12 soles! A merciless combination of tickle torture!

Richard Maddison next driven nuts with the feather on each sole in turn and getting an instant reaction due to his heightened sense of vulnerability. He desperate to pull his feet away from the tickle tool making futle attempts at escaping the determined tormenting and teasing sensations driven to albeit muffled; agonising and maniacal verbalisations struggling wildly! The evil feather stroking up and down his soles and in between his toes unceasingly and mercilessly! The sensations were unbearable but all Maddison could do was endure it happening, literally grin and bear it which he was certainly doing! His laughter growing louder interspersed with vocalisations of desperation as his toes wiggled and both bare size 12 feet flexed continuously!

Both bare soles taut easy to tickle, easy to get in between his toes the Romanian captor delighted in running his fingers across the arches of both size 12 feet as Maddison's body spasmed unable to avoid the incessant tickling torment of the tickler's fingers caressing his arches as his toes clenched and splyed involuntarily to the tickler's great amusement! He then reverted to raking the quill end of the feather the length of both soles of the large immobilised feet! Both feet smelling awesome to the captor who rubbed his face all over both feet and slid his mouth over Maddison's toes, playing with his feet with his tongue and ran his fingers the length of each size 12 foot!

No area of his soles spared, his malicious fingers dancing all over both large super-sensitive feet and indulging in licking the soles and tickling them, alternating the torture techniques driving Richard Maddison into experiencing a torrent of sensory overload, the tickling was deliberately intense! Again lubing both soles with his saliva the captor ran his fingers over the balls of both feet, in between and under the toes, the length of both soles and across both arches literally driving Maddison demented! The hairbrush with plastic tines tickled the length of both bare soles viciously, they raking up'n down the length of each foot and across both arches and teasing and tormenting balls, and heels of each foot. Maddison being in hysterical agony as the Romanian spoke!

"Mr. Maddison you will learn tonight not to try to find out information you are not privy to and need to be punished for your efforts doing so and the torture planned for you being a man known for being a lothario with women, the most humiliating and emasculating! I am taking advantage of your greatest weakness as you admitted in the documentary, being horribly ticklish on your feet and yes you certainly are but you will be the sex toy of my friends Maddison, I can tell you not raped as there must be no evidence of your abuse but you will be sucked, possibly fingered, your hole licked and of course your arm-pits and feet violated with tickles and lickles so your nerve system will feel like exploding and you will be driven to frustration, denied relief when being forcibly pleasured and instead of shooting your loads as you will be played with all night long, your feet the most ticklish and licklish part of you will become the focus of lickle and tickle attention! Also your defenseless, super-sensitive bare feet will be ours this weekend and men invited to play with you but specifically to tease and torment these soles and toes inflicting the frivolous torture of tickling and lickling with imunity beyond the limits of endurance! All thrilled and enjoying the non-consensual foot abuse licking in between and under his toes and the length of each sole!"

A great fact discovered about Richard Maddison, even tickled so consistenty and enduring pure hellish, ticklish and licklish agony with fingers drawn up 'n down both soles, doing figure eights, lazy circles, and just stroking under his toes it drove Maddison nuts his reactions and responses always guaranteed being immediate and violent! On their return the three other captors laughing at Richard Maddison's predicament seeing their friend sucking on the anchor man's toes but then all spoke in Romanian and the socks replaced on Maddison's very not n' sweaty feet but then newly socked feet placed facing heat lamps as instantly he sensing the heat from them whilst told he thought his feet having been ticklish and licklish but soon sensations magnified and they were! To this day Richard Maddison haunted by this ordeal happening to him!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back