• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling scene in asia

sexypapi

3rd Level Red Feather
well i was wondering if there are some people from china korea or japan that was willing to tell us some experiences they had in their country. also if u were a visitor there (american or UK ) also i will visit korea soon so if there is anyone in korea tell me some info about the scene there

I'm married to a Chinese woman, hang out with her Chinese friends, and have visited my Chinese inlaws in mainland China (Xuzhou, Beijing, Shanghai). My sister-in-law is easily the most ticklish woman in China, although I suppose I should tickle all the others just to make sure...

anyway, the Chinese keep their kinks a bit more under wraps than us wacky Westerners. You won't find strip clubs or anything like that, but in smaller, non-Western-tourist cities like Xuzhou the working girls have arrangements with hotel staff, who alert them if people check in. The girls then start calling your room on a nightly basis.

I didn't indulge, but I hear they're *much* cheaper than their Western counterparts.

the "scene" in Japan is... misdirected, is the best way I can put it. The Japanese on a whole seem to *really* be into all sorts of humiliating S&M/bondage stuff, and all of their tickling is focused on being another aspect of torture or a means to the end of making the girl pee. They like pee over there... a lot.

No idea about Korea. Maybe I'll bug my Korean gal pal about it next time we speak.

hummmm

well i wonder about china if you, being a foreigner, could just tickle any girl randomly...well not like strangers but aquaintances...for example i have met a lot of korean girls and well sooner or later i get to tickle them in way or another....well not like tickletorture of course but tickling nonetheless...and it seems like we get closer after that...also the same with a couple chinese but not many and japanese that i know here....now i also wonder if it is the setting that has an effect on them,,,,AMERICAN university....well what do you think??

I am a Chinese man and I live in Peking . Chinese women are very ticklish .Phineas married to a Chinese women ? Oh, you are luck are man !
:D :D :D

welll.......

but do you ever get to tickle the girls very often there in china??? you are chinese right, well tell us some stories......

Re: hummmm

sexypapi said:
well i wonder about china if you, being a foreigner, could just tickle any girl randomly...well not like strangers but aquaintances...

it's a funny thing with Chinese. if you're family, you're not considered a foreigner. I wouldn't know my sister-in-law was ticklish unless I had first-hand experience, after all. :D

I've also never had a problem "getting any" from my wife's friends. They all love me. I don't know if that's a statement about how wonderfully awesome I am or how accepting of "guizi" Chinese are, but I have noticed that my wife's friends and family would do darn near *anything* for her husband.

now i also wonder if it is the setting that has an effect on them,,,,AMERICAN university....well what do you think??

...eh, not really. Chinese girls who were raised conservative don't change all that much even if they go to an American school. It's too ingrained. Now, if they were born here, that's a different story entirely.

lucky to have married a Chinese? damn straight. :D

oh, and Likang; love your city, man. Can't wait to go back and wander around the Forbidden City again.

well the girls here at the university that i have experiences with were mainlanders...anywayz...the american born ones or more like not chinese at all so its hard to do that with them.

wow i would say that you are lucky especially if her friends and family are pretty

OK, sexypapi. Sometimes I call me 'Chinese tickler in Black'. It doen't a joke. I plan to make some Chinese tickling videos, but I don't know how many customer do I have ? ? ?

I'd imagine you'd have a lot of customers, assuming they didn't mind shipping through China. A lot of folks here like Asian models. I myself was thinking of doing an Asian-only video company a while back, but it never got off the ground.

Give it a shot, I'd give you a hand if I could.

Hi,Phineas! When do you come to China? I will meet you beacause I live in Peking. Please connect with me!

Likang,

we probably won't be back until this coming February, when we'll be visiting for Spring Festival. My e-mail is [email protected] - drop me a line if you want to talk further lest we bore everyone here. :D

Phineas, I'm very interested in these posts, my man. A long way from bored! I've had some personal experience in dealing with people of various asian cultures, and read a good deal more. Maybe you can clear up some possible misinformation I received. (These are general observations about cultures, individuals within a culture might or might not conform to "the norm".)

Asians are very introverted. I was told the Japanese, for example, used to (and maybe still do) have unisex bathrooms without stalls, so you had to keep your thoughts centered within yourself to avoid dying from embarassment or embarassing others.

Tickling was considered a torture in some of their cultures (specifically Vietnamese), so it is not very popular there. I guess this goes along with your observation:
... all sorts of humiliating S&M/bondage stuff, and all of their tickling is focused on being another aspect of torture or a means to the end of making the girl pee. They like pee over there... a lot.
In my limited dealing with asians of various cultures I have noticed that they are very invovled with the concept of "face". Some small social error or mistake I might make and think nothing of, can be highly embarassing or crushing to them if they commit the same mistake.

sole seeker said:
Phineas, I'm very interested in these posts, my man. A long way from bored! I've had some personal experience in dealing with people of various asian cultures, and read a good deal more. Maybe you can clear up some possible misinformation I received. (These are general observations about cultures, individuals within a culture might or might not conform to "the norm".)

okie dokie.

Asians are very introverted. I was told the Japanese, for example, used to (and maybe still do) have unisex bathrooms without stalls, so you had to keep your thoughts centered within yourself to avoid dying from embarassment or embarassing others.

see, here's the first issue; you can't say "Asians", because even though they're all from Asia, the cultures are wildly different. My wife sums it up best when she says "Japanese are so polite! Chinese are so rude!". Despite being really "introverted" to us Westerners, what's really happening is they most of the time don't know how to act with us, so they just be as polite as possible. There's also generally a language barrier. Every Chinese that I've met, except for my wife, has had a hangup over "losing face" (yep) because of their perceived lack of a command of the language, despite most of the Chinese that I keep the company of being highly educated.

Anyway. My experiences among Chinese has been that they're just like us, 'cept they sometimes are a little more clannish (comes from the post-Mao-era big families). Yes, there is an issue of "face", but it's basically "don't be rude or embarass someone". Same thing here, really. My wife's boss felt she lost face after losing an argument over a bill in a restaurant, and never went back. I wouldn't, either.

The Japanese have a reputation, and I don't know how true it is, but I've read about it, for treating sexual matters very matter-of-factly, without the same sort of guilt or other hangups we Westerners have. I know Chinese don't use unisex bathrooms, so here's one way the cultures differ.

Tickling was considered a torture in some of their cultures (specifically Vietnamese), so it is not very popular there. I guess this goes along with your observation:

My wife's made mention of it once or twice, equating it with "suffering". She has repeated some of the old stories we've all heard about some emperor who supposedly tickle-tortured his people, but of course there's no proof.

I do know, though, that despite telling my wife to tell my sister-in-law that I would tickle her if she kept picking on me, she kept picking on me, so I don't know how "fearful" they are of it. heh.

the only thing I know about Vietnamese, having only met two of them in my entire life, is that they hold the head to be... well, I don't know how to describe it, but when I was in high school I used to have this thing where, being the tall bastard that I am, I would pat the heads of my much shorter female friends if they teased me about it. The Vietnamese girl would freak out because their culture holds the head in some high regards, or it's off-limits, or something like that. I don't remember what she said.

I used to be fascinated with all things Oriental, until I started travelling. Then I found that they're really no different from us; certainly not mysterious, exotic, or fetishworthy. The women are stunning, but that's about it. :D

well likang

i think that you should really think about going into business. there are no other tickling companies in asia outside of japan. i do believe you would be the first. i think that you would depend mostly on chinese customers, though at first. maybe you should try to show us some pictures of your work, on here, then make a website...next try posting some sample video clips...if you have that capablity...then try selling the full movie if it is popular.
well those are my opinions..I AM VERY VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING REAL TICKLING MOVIES OF CHINESE GIRLS BEING TICKLED.

Re: well likang

sexypapi said:
i think that you should really think about going into business. there are no other tickling companies in asia outside of japan. i do believe you would be the first. i think that you would depend mostly on chinese customers, though at first.

...not if he markets it here. :D

I AM VERY VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING REAL TICKLING MOVIES OF CHINESE GIRLS BEING TICKLED.

...Ticklish Situations has three, count 'em three, Chinese contestants; Yang, Qi, and Ming. Not to toot my own horn, or anything. ;)

well i should also say that i am very interested in upperbody tickling...now phin do you have that?:confused:

sexypapi said:
well i should also say that i am very interested in upperbody tickling...now phin do you have that?:confused:

...not in the demo that's currently available, but it will appear in the game later on. That's why all the lovelies are wearing sleeveless outfits. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back