• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling soon becomes worship... more

Philgill11

TMF Regular
Advice: I like tickling my wife's feet. But her feet are so attractive that the sight of them squirming and soon my foot thing takes over and I am sucking her toes and kissing her feet all over the place. The next thing you know... it happens. How do tickle guys prevent this? Do they just not like pretty feet in the same way I do. When I see tickling vids the guys doesn't even seem to be hard. What will-power to keep tickling and not want to consummate the event.

Lol. Sounds like a beautiful problem to have. I think you just love her, her feet, and one thing leads to another... It also my be the fetish weighting? You might be more of a foot fetishist than a tickle fetishist, so it takes over? I think I have the opposite problem. Personally, I have to be sexually attracted to them for me to want to even consider foot worship, but it may start as foot worship and dissolve into tickling. My ex was ok with that as long as the tickling wasn't intense.

As far as people in videos, being on camera tends to add levels of anxiety for some. They can't really cut loose like they would in a private and intimate setting. Also, consider some may not have the the fetish at all and it is just fun or at the least a paycheck for them. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Philgill, you don't necessarily have a problem, you have a solution disguising itself as one. As long as the both of you get enjoyment and/or pleasure from it, I'd say go with the flow. If they're is a problem, then you may need to address it. Don't over think it. Make sure both of you derive pleasure from what is happening. If you tend to get pleasure before she does, then make sure you give her the pleasure she deserves after. Relax and enjoy what you have been given. You are way more lucky than a vast majority of the people here. ;)

Advice: I like tickling my wife's feet. But her feet are so attractive that the sight of them squirming and soon my foot thing takes over and I am sucking her toes and kissing her feet all over the place. The next thing you know... it happens. How do tickle guys prevent this? Do they just not like pretty feet in the same way I do. When I see tickling vids the guys doesn't even seem to be hard. What will-power to keep tickling and not want to consummate the event.

I totally get the evolution to becoming something more thing. Years ago, I never thought I would ever put anything other than my hands or penis on a pair of feet, lol.

Today, I can happily say that a sexy pair of female bare feet will get kissed as well!

I totally get the evolution to becoming something more thing. Years ago, I never thought I would ever put anything other than my hands or penis on a pair of feet, lol.

Today, I can happily say that a sexy pair of female bare feet will get kissed as well!

Yes, I have to agree., stockings or pantyhose will get kissed and licked as well

You're doing all wrong. Start with the worship first, and let it slowly morph into insane tickling. So when "it" happens it's with her sexy laughter filling your head.

Tickling a woman turns me on so bad that I start to licking, kissing, sucking and nibbling her whole body. I just can't help myself.

Hardly unusual...I too have incorporated worship and found it all leading to absolute sexual/sensual bliss involving the entirety of my partners.

Lol. Sounds like a beautiful problem to have. I think you just love her, her feet, and one thing leads to another... It also my be the fetish weighting? You might be more of a foot fetishist than a tickle fetishist, so it takes over? I think I have the opposite problem. Personally, I have to be sexually attracted to them for me to want to even consider foot worship, but it may start as foot worship and dissolve into tickling. My ex was ok with that as long as the tickling wasn't intense.

As far as people in videos, being on camera tends to add levels of anxiety for some. They can't really cut loose like they would in a private and intimate setting. Also, consider some may not have the the fetish at all and it is just fun or at the least a paycheck for them. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
great advice, thank you.

Philgill, you don't necessarily have a problem, you have a solution disguising itself as one. As long as the both of you get enjoyment and/or pleasure from it, I'd say go with the flow. If they're is a problem, then you may need to address it. Don't over think it. Make sure both of you derive pleasure from what is happening. If you tend to get pleasure before she does, then make sure you give her the pleasure she deserves after. Relax and enjoy what you have been given. You are way more lucky than a vast majority of the people here. ;)
Thanks for the advice. I guess I just enjoy her feet any way I can and any way she allows me right?

I am so attracted to her feet, I can barely stand it

Chiming in with others, I think you are handling things just right for you and your wife. Each tickling relationship, particularly long-term ones, need, I think, to work out the dynamic that works for each of them. That is unique for each couple though there may be many aspects that are similar to other tickling couples.

I love all tickling but particularly tickling feet. My wife has beautiful, ticklish feet. She keeps her feet looking sexy with regular pedicures. Around the house she usually goes barefoot so I have ample opportunity to enjoy the sexy visual of her bare feet, from smooth heels to high arches to slender toes and painted toenails. I think for me it is tickling first and feet second. But each to his own. I always admire pretty female feet but also always ask myself the silent question, "how ticklish are her pretty feet?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back