• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the make up counter girl

hotchytick12

TMF Novice
ast night I was hanging out at the mall walking through a department store when I walked past the make-up counter and notice a cute blond wearing glasses, who looked to be about my age, bending down on her knees fixing a display case. Beside her beautiful face, the first thing I noticed was that she was wearing open back-less heals and that she was wearing tan nylons. In her kneeling position her feet had popped out of the back of her shoes exposing her curvy soles. As for the rest of her attire, she was wearing a black apron, of some kind, over a black blouse and grey slacks, which I believe was the store's uniform.
I had luck once before tickling a sales womanso I figured "what the heck!" Besides, once I saw the exposed nylon soles I just couldn't help myself...
Casually walking over to were this beauty,(her name tag said Nancy) was kneeling, I feined looking for a perfume in her display case hoping she would notice me, which in a very short period of time she did, and asked if I needed any help, to which I said,
"Well, I used to have a girlfriend who really liked this perfume (pointing to one of the bottles in the display case), and everytime I see it I think of her."
"Oh. That's sad." She said.
"Well, the real problem is that my new girlfriend likes this perfume also and asked me to buy it for her, except that I know that when I smell it on her I'm going to think of my other girlfriend and I'm going to end up in a lot of trouble."
(By the way if you are wondering, yes there is a grain of truth to this dilema I was presenting to the sales women)
She replied: "That does sound like a problem. Sounds like you still love your old girlfriend?"
"Well, she did dump me...but I not on the re-bound, it's just one of thoes things ya know?"
"I know what you mean. I've been there and done that."
At this point I'm thinking "Sweet, sympathy points!"
I really needed to move quickly because I could see she didn't want to stay on the floor like this for very long. So I said
"Hey I know! She likes shoes, similiar to the ones your wearing (giving me an excuse for my next move). You have very pretty feet by the way."
"Why THANK YOU!" She said with a big grin on her face. "No one has ever told me that!"
"But I think you need to be careful though."
"Why's that?"
"Because someone might come along and tickle thoes pretty feet...."
The words barely came out because I was shaking with anticipation so much! I had a hugh lump in my throat and my whole body shaking as I reached over with my left hand and gave her a four finger scratch on the sole of one of her nylon feet (it felt like pure silk!). While I was doing this she was looking directly at me, and right as my fingers stuck, she doubled over laughing...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahhhh! No that tickles!!" When she looked up after her initial shock, her face was all red and her glasses had fallen almost completely off of her face.
"Now I certainly didn't expect that!"
"Oh no? You left your self wide open!" Since she hadn't changed positions I did it again but this time with a little more abandonment. I tickled the right sole and then jumped to the left. She doubled over laughing againg but this time she was trying to control her self and began swating at my hand.
"Okay, okay! You've got to stop now!" With that she stood up, ending my fun, and remarked jokingly,
"You are going to get me fired and I don't like being tickled by strange men!!"
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist the urge."
After that I flirted and joked around with her for awhile and made a couple of stupid comments. She really didn't seem to mind what had transpired. The really cool part however was that right as I was leaving she said,
"Hey feel free to come back and see me anytime. Maybe I can help you again." I think I might be back there again real soon....

I see great feet all the time in the makeup counter I would sell my soul to tickle. I am sure if I tried something like that I would end up being hussled down to the ground by security team.

yeah that takes a lot of balls for sure, if I get a tickle in I get the standard, "no I don't like being tickled," and then I apologize, you got lucky on that one man. The line, "I don't like being tickled by strange men," would have made me go scarlet in the face and then I would have mumbled an apology and dashed away embarrased. Oh well, I guess some guys are just...tougher than I am, *sniff*.

Good job though, always like those oppotunities if they come along,
Dave

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back