• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling videos being shot this Satruday. Two hotties.

GreenMonster

TMF Poster
I will be shooting new videos this Saturday with two hotties. Brianna and Britney. Britney is only at the shoot too help me tickle Brianna and will be used for a couple of segements as a background where she will be restrained to a chair and sometimes hogtied. Brianna will be the one getting tickle tortured and I have lots of new things planned out. I also plan to do a tickle challenge with both of them where I have Britney hogcuffed, gagged, and blindfolded. The keys to the cuffs will be on the floor next to her but she won;t beable to see them as they will be about 8 feet away from her and she must find a way to get to the keys and free herself and save her sister Brianna. Brianna on the other hand is chained spreadeagled on the bed and is gagged. She is going to be tickled for 1 full hour non stop, no safewords. If Britney can escape and tag me, then the tickling ends. If Britney can't escape the hogcuff, her sister will be forced to endure the full hour.

For fans of sock tickling, there will be some of that added as well as some double teaming as well as girl on girl tickling.

Anyone have any requests, I just might fill a couple in.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55375

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back