• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish and Where

Yote

Verified
I've noticed that when people are curious if someone is ticklish, they usually want to know where, like on their feet. So that brings me to this question: If you want to know if someone is ticklish, do you want to know where as well, or is a yes or no enough for you? Or does it depend (gender, friend vs celebrity, etc.)?

For me, all I want to know is if a person is ticklish or not. And knowing if it's a yes is plenty for me.

For me, just knowing that they're ticklish is enough. I'll find their ticklish spots on my own :dogpile:

The feet being ticklish are definitely a must know for me. Anywhere else I like to find out myself.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you want to know if someone is ticklish, do you want to know where as well, or is a yes or no enough for you?

For me it is less interesting when someone is ticklish on his feet only, or wants to tickle me on my feet only. Other than that it's nice if he has quite a few spots, because it's more fun if you can switch from one to another. That's pretty much all I want to be told, the details are more fun to find out by tickling them. Also, often people don't know all their ticklich areas. I have more than once surprised guys by uncovering really good tickle hotspots, sometime in less frequented body areas. :devil::devil:

We usually ask our potential tickle therapy patients where they are ticklish.. actually where they think they are.
To know where they fear it most, so we can work these spots good :)
And it's much fun when we prove they are mistaken about their weak spots.

If they're ticklish, that's fine with me. If they tell me where they are ticklish, that's better.
Example: Two years ago I tricked co-worker, Lori into admitting that she is ticklish. She had a slight look of dread on her face & a small tremble in her voice when she told me.
"Big weakness?" I asked. She said that she can not stand having her feet tickled & she had a look of fear in her eyes.

That's pretty much all I want to be told, the details are more fun to find out by tickling them. Also, often people don't know all their ticklish areas.

Agreed. Finding the tickle spots on your own is the fun of it. :)

I can't actually remember the last time I said to a girl "are you ticklish?" Oh wait years ago I did when I started poking a girl.
My ex gf actually asked me "does that tickle" and she started poking me, I retaliated and found out how ticklish she was.
My current gf I just tickled and found out she was very ticklish all over lol. I also ask my gf sometimes to tease her, "are you ticklish" and start tickling her. :)

In answer to the question, I would rather just tickle the person and find out for myself.

Of course I'd want to know where or if a guy is to ask me, I'm sure they'd be curious. Whether or not they go a tad further and ask is a different story. I'd probably tell them as long as they don't get too cheeky.

Just wondering if you all realize that in many cases by asking such questions to friends, co-workers, strangers, or acquaintances, that you're giving yourself away. Questions like that kind of give off a flag. People are smarter and more intuitive than we give them credit for.

Some people are gullible. Which would make asking for sexual interest just plain wrong. With that said, many people will see the signs and catch onto the fact that these are sexual questions.

The only place I've ever discussed tickling is on this forum, and the Wu's foot fetish forum I belong to.

Other than that, it seems completely uncomfortable, and inappropriate to do so. (My own opinion) outside of the forum where it is the "subject" of the forum,. even though many other things are discussed here.

The only other person/people I could ever imagine discussing such with, would be a female partner I was involved with whom I had physical/intimate contact with, or a very close female friend where we might share personal information.

This is just my view.

i love when a woman acknowledges that she is ticklish on her belly because it implies that she has memories of being tickled there

Its fun finding out by trial and error in a practical way, but you have to get to know the person quite well to ask unless it crops up in general conversation.To take any practical action you have to know the person well,with a stranger its a taboo to ask or try any action. I'am not over concerned i like to go with the flow and see what happens

I can get by just knowing they’re ticklish. But, if they were to mention their belly is ticklish, that would definitely be a plus.

Would like to clear something up: The topic of this thread is about curiosity, not actually making a move or asking the question. I do not condone asking people about their ticklishness in inappropriate situations, and have not in my initial post nor in general.

A couple of replies seemed to miss the point so I would just like to point this out.

Would like to clear something up: The topic of this thread is about curiosity, not actually making a move or asking the question. I do not condone asking people about their ticklishness in inappropriate situations, and have not in my initial post nor in general.

A couple of replies seemed to miss the point so I would just like to point this out.

There's almost always a few that do miss it completely. Lol but to answer the question, it's enough for me just to know that they are ticklish. In most cases where they think they're ticklish and where they are actually ticklish are very different. It's amazing how folks are walking around on this planet that don't even know their own bodies. And also if your cool enough , and know how to speak to people, you can ask anyone in any situation if they're ticklish without them thinking anything out of the ordinary about it. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back