• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Bellies

cardman2

My favorite part of a female anatomy is her belly (and belly button) and it is the best when said parts are ticklish. It's very sexy, and I think most would agree, when a female wears a belly shirt and, knowing she's ticklish, people tickle her. I would like everyonehere to share either experiences about themselves regarding belly tickling (preferably female) or tickling of the belly. I'll start off; in 11th grade, there was this one girl, "Shannon", who had the most ticklish belly I've ever seen. Not ribs or sides, but belly - the front. I would alway tickle her and it was great. One time, she was tutoring this kid and sitting down - I snuck up behind her and started tickling her. She was so ticklish she didn't even try to defend herself and just stood ther laughing, and eventually she degenerated into silent laughter.

Everyone else share!

Okay, I'll jump. Some years ago,when I was just getting to know this guy, he quickly gave my tummy a tickle and loved the way I twitched. He asked what would happen if he held me down and just slowly dragged a feather across my belly for an hour or so. I made some comment about my belly would be in top shape due to all the contractions, but sit-ups could be just as effective. BUT he said no, since I would only do sit-ups as long as I wanted to, but he would tickle me as long as HE wanted to. And you know, the next time we got together, my belly had a hell of a work out.

Whoa! Cool story, bellystrokes. I've gotta try that direct approach some time.

I knew a girl in high school who always wore t-shirts that exposed her belly when she stretched, and I was often around to see that delightful sight. Whenever she did it and I was near enough, I'd always reach over and give her a quick tickle. I could never resist, and I think she deliberately gave me a couple oppurtunities cause she knew I loved it :)

Cool story too. And it reminded me of oneother awesome belly story. In high school (way back when) I was sitting in a car with this guy waiting for a friend. He stretched back to get something and I couldn't resist giving him a little tickle. Well, he had a typical spastic reaction. But, what blew my mind, was that he sat back down and just looked at me aroused. Then he asked if I would do it again to him. So for the next 10 minutes he was arched over the car seats and I spider-danced all around the navel area. It was the first time for me that tickling was so blatant a sensual act. Whew! Brings back memories.

:) With tklr 5150 mentioning girls who stretch up and reveal their bare midriffs when wearing cropped tops gives me the chance to tell of the experiences I have when I visit a market in a town nearby where I live. A lot of young girls help out on the stalls and to open up for business they have to unfasten security blinds tied to the floor and secure them to the top of the stall above their heads. A lot of the girls wear cropped tops and when they stretch up to fasten the blinds they reveal the most delightful bare midriffs pulled tight by the strain and waiting to be tickled if one so desired. Some of the girls are shorter than others and have difficulty fastening the blinds. They have to really stand on tiptoe and spreadeagle themselves to secure them and when they are in this position facing you it is not hard to imagine them secured in that position by handcuffs or ropes waiting to be tickled by an opportunist customer!
Their is one beautiful teenage girl I have a particular fantasy about. She works on a card stall and has one super slim figure with pale white skin. I always make sure I am there to see her open up the stall and the other day she was wearing a cropped top with trousers cut low on her hips. I knew she would expose a lot of bare skin to my gaze and I wasn't disappointed. She had to stretch right up on tiptoe and spreadeagle pulling up her cropped top to reveal her gorgeous bare midriff. Her ribcage showed through her pale white skin and her stomach was pulled flat by the strain of reaching up. In the middle was her lovely shaped bellybutton elongated by her position. Looking at her spreadeagled on her tiptoes I have visions of her stretched out on a medieval rack in my imaginary dungeon waiting to have her body tickled with feathers and ice cubes!!! By the way I intend to go into town tomorrow...I must have another fantasy!!

Check biscuit's early experiences thread in the stories section, my tummy's been tickled plenty of times and most of those stories are in there, enjoy:D

I have a ticklish tummy so its one of my favorite spots! In college when everything was a little, um, more free :)D ) I would walk up to any girl I knew who was wearing a belly baring shirt and simply say:" oooo! Bare skin!" and tickle their belly! In fact, I just did that a couple weeks ago in church (is that wrong!?!?:sowrong: ) to a young lady who had stretched (after mass) and exposed a cute belly button piercing. I feigned intrest by saying:" Oh! what was that?" and staring at her belley (with the shirt now pulled down). She pulled her shirt up to see what I was lookingat and I tickled her quickly. She laughed and jumped back. I apologized and explained that it was just to tempting not to because I'm a tickler and that's what I do. She said it was alright becasue she was horribly ticklish!

I also remember a time when I worked in delivery. A couple was having a problem with a washer they had purchased and I was there to give them a temporary one while theirs was fixed. They were out and the babysitter (roughly 20 years old) was there to let me in. She was chatting with me and she had on one of the midriff baring shirts. During the conversation I complimented her shirt and asked her if she knew what those shirts were called when I was her age (I was about 6 years her senior at this point but what did she know:rolleyes: ) She didn;t know so I told her they were called tickle bellys and gave her a quick tickle on the tummy! She giggled and we went about our business. the only reason the quick incident sticks in my mind is that later, as I was leaving she was on the phone, laying on the couch, with her bare feet hanging over the arm and I SO deperately wanted to give her another quick tickle...but didn't want to push my luck with someone I didn't really know.

There's more...that'll do for now.

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
In fact, I just did that a couple weeks ago in church (is that wrong!?!?:sowrong: ) ~ toyou

Oh my! I sure hope not! All the tickles I gave and received in church.... MAN I would be in trouble! ;)

One experience that I will always remember happened when I was in my ex's dormroom. He's a big big guy, so bondage with him is not necessary, much to his advantage. And great when you are short on supplies... heehee :D

But one day, I had said something to him that was kind of cold hearted. He gave me this devious look and I could tell right then that it was too late to run. He just simply pinned me down... easily without breaking a sweat, took just one finger and out of sheer luck found the most ticklish spot on my belly (which is so well hidden folks that even I have a hard time finding it). He proceeded just to gently and steadily stroke that spot with one finger. Just one! I fell completely apart.

I know that the tickling drove me crazy, but I also think that it was the fact that this guy was sitting there watching TV and breaking me completely down with NO effort at all. He just used one finger! And he did that for at least 15 minutes. By then I was a wreck!

That belly tickling had to be for me the coolest, most horrible thing in the entire world! Heehee And of course I loved it. :)

Cool Thread
Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

ticklish belly's hey?

i have to rember back to my middle school years (which wasnt too long ago) any way i do rember one girl named raven man would she annoy me well she had long blonde hair and very toned body never ever would she expose the slightest skin untill one day when a teacher asked her to go to our coach in gym class to give him something it was the end of the class so everyone was inside i next thing i know this cute blonde girl walks into the lockerroom and i am wearing nothing but shorts she gave walked up to me and gave me a quick tickle on the upper thigh which really wasnt a tickle more like a scratch with her long red painted nails well then she just kept on walking to the coach and went into his office i knew i had to get her back for all the annoances and past annonces she did to me so i got several of my friends in the lcokerroom and when she came out she asked why we were still here the bell run by then the coaches left through the back outside to teach another class me and another friend walked up to her and layed her down on a bench lifted up her shirt only
to expose her stomach she was panicklly asking us what we were doing she must have had one of the sexiest tummy's i have ever seen much like britney spears but toner i wish i kept a picture of her to show you any way i told her that i wasnt going tickle her but rather hold her down and watch my friends tickle her sure enough after my friends heard that they all came and started wiggling fingers on her flesh the her laughter was so extreme that i had to stop i 5 mins after word but then an for some reason she sought me hero for stopping it even though i started it i walked her to her class and for the whole year we were friends.

I grabbed a post from early experiences thread to share.

When i was much younger, around 8 or something, and one time my family visited my cousin Brenda, who i about six years older than me. So my older sis and i always played games with Brenda in their basment, tag, hide and go seek, etc.
One time we played the silent game, so my older sis and i couldn't talk while Brenda tried to make us. So after some mischief thinking, she picked me up in her arms, placed me on the couch, and slowly rolled up my shirt, revealing my bare tummy. She then lightly, sooooo lightly traced her fingertips all up and down my tummy, i immediately went wild with laughter and loss:p

attn: icetickler!

Reading your post reminded me of a story I posted to the old TMF about a year ago. It was the first tickling story I wrote.

I've dug it out, tweaked a couple of details and reposted it in the story section. Hopefully it will appeal to fans of ticklish bellies

When I was 14, 3 friends and I tourtured one of the neighbors like that for almost a half hour, it was great

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back