• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish College Girl-2 by Stryker Entertainment

LadyLer

TMF Regular
Link the clip here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?241523-*-10-15-13-*-Ticklish-College-Girl-2-*-F-F-*

I want to preface this review by saying I have a soft spot for asians. You've been warned hehe.

Pros:

Great for people who want to see a girl desperately try to resist her ticklishness.
I loved the upper body section to this clip, her laughter and facial expression are priceless.
The moment when she turns her "no"s to "yes" is great. It has a great progression from her obviously hating the tickling to getting a tickle high and loving it.

Cons:
Her feet are her most ticklish spot but she doesn't laugh alot when her feet are tickled compared to upper body. Tons of ticklish suffering with her trying to resist it (and failing)
I wish there was more time to push her deeper into a tickle high.
Not a good clip for those who have a strong aversion to swearing (I don't, but there is quite a bit of cursing)

Overall: 8/10
Honestly, this seems to be about as real as it gets when it comes to tickling a shy, reserved and incredibly ticklish girl. My only real qualms is with the fact that I wished she was pushed a bit harder and longer, but I think we all want that don't we? hehe

Thank you for posting this review Lady Ler! It's much appreciated! To piggy back off one of your comments, she was pushed for over 20 minutes with some of the scenes actually going as much as 5 minutes plus. I think you hit the sections accurately and it's a good way to sum up this clip :).

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back