• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish footjob - M/F - Adult

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Had a wonderful experience with my GF recently and wanted to share it.
A few months ago we got a new bed, and since replacing the old one we hadn't set up the under-bed bondage kit. It had sat in a drawer for several months.
Inspired and horny, I got it out and set it up.

Not too much later, my GF and I were rolling around on the bed, getting frisky. I rolled her onto her front and stretched her arm upwards toward the bed corner, then pulled the wrist restraint out
"Oh!" she said with surprise. "Where did THAT come from?"
"It's been a while, I figured it should get some use again" I replied.

I secure her wrists and ankles tightly. She's now lying face down with two arms out sideways and her legs together. In a Y pose.
Climbing on top of her, I lean down and apply a blindfold, then start kissing the back of her neck.

"Be kind" she says, gently
"I'm always kind" I reply
"No you're not" she laughs.

I slowly start tracing down her arms. As I pass her elbows, she begins to tense slightly, attempting to pull her arms close to her body to protect her armpits. It's no use, though.
"You can't stop it" I tease

I gently brush her armpits with my fingers and she immediately lets out a loud burst of laughter.
"Haha! STOPPPP" she screams out

I continue for a moment, enjoying watching her thrash up and down.

"Stop?" I ask, playfully
"Stop stop haha" she laughs.
"Okay I'll stop tickling under your arms...but I'll tickle HERE INSTEAD"

I place my hands on her ribs and wiggle my fingers up and down, side to side. Her ribs are more ticklish than her armpits so the laughter changes from loud laughing to almost screaming laughing

"NO!! HAHA NO STOPP!!"
"But I'm having so much fun" I taunt.
"Please!! hahah please!!!" She begs.

I let up and give her a moment. Slowly moving down her body squeezing her sides as I go. She giggles and squirms at this touch. Down past her legs I brush them lightly. She's not very ticklish here so I don't give it much attention.

Eventually I'm kneeling by her feet. She wiggles them and presses her toes against my face. I take one foot in my hand and lick her sole
"Phahah! Stop! Stop it haha"

I ignore her and continue licking her foot. Once I've done her right, I move on to her left, licking from heel to toe, then putting her toes in my mouth I use my teeth to graze them gentle
"HAHA NO NOT THE TEETH HAHAH"

She wiggles and squirms, almost kicking me in the face at one point.
Eventually I stop sucking and lean over to the drawers

"I know what we haven't done in ages" I say
"No! Not the brush and oil" she replies "Don't you dare!"

Before she's finished protesting, I've smothered her feet in oil. Even the act of spreading it around is enough to get some laughter from her, especially when I push between her toes.

"Please! No, just hahahah" she absolutely bursts out as I use the brush on her feet. Kicking, pulling, thrashing, she's going crazy in front of me. Her laughter so thrilling to listen to.

After a minute or so, I stop, letting her catch her breath.

"You're so cruel" she says
"No I'm not, that was fun" I reply
"Fun for you, maybe" she laughs
"VERY fun for me".
"Oh really?" she asks.
She wiggles her feet around until they touch my cock. She hasn't got a lot of moment in her legs with the restraints, but just enough to rub a little.
"Someone's very excited" she laughs

I take both her feet together and rub myself against them slowly

"Oh! Haha! That tickles" she said
"Really? No it doesn't" I reply
"Yes it does"
"You're just saying that because you know I'd like to hear it" I say
"No, I'm not. That genuinely tickled" she says
"This?", I rub myself against her again
"HAHA! Yes!! Hahaa"
"You've done this before and it's not tickled" I ask
"I dunno" she says. "Maybe because I'm covered in oil and my feet are really sensitive after the brush?"
"Okay, well in that case"

I begin to rhythmically rub myself on her soles. She starts laughing and saying "Ha! Stop! You're tickling me! Haha no stop tickling me!!"

Needless to say, I did not last long.

Afterwards once we had cleaned up, we lay on the bed together relaxing.

Super hot story! Well done! She sounds absolutely lovely and fun…and you are one very lucky guy.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back