• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Scarlett's Vibrator Orgasms Feet Tickling - (MP4 or WMV)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Scarlett's Vibrator Orgasms Feet Tickling - (MP4 or WMV)

This is the first time I tried doing a scene this way, and I like the way that it went. The vibrator sessions have been mostly on the bondage wall up to this point, which has been a lot of fun. But there's more that we can do. For this scene, I have Scarlett's feet toe tied in the stocks, and her hands are free to move around. I start by tickling her feet in the beginning, and then I tell her what the plan is. I want her to use a vibrator on herself while I am tickling her feet. I want to see her have multiple orgasms, at the same time as feeling the intense sensations on her soles. I really didn't know how it would go, but it was something new to try. I gave her the choice of vibrators, and she chose the big one. Scarlett always tells me she does not like to be tickled on her feet, and this may have made it hard for her to focus while trying to have an orgasm. But when she gets really into it during the scene, I see her being turned on when I get to her most ticklish spots. The pencil tool and the mini hands seem to be most intense for her when used in combination with the vibrating electric toothbrush, and she actually is asking me to keep doing this to her while she is having an orgasm. It somehow intensified her orgasms for her, which surprised me and made it more fun for everyone. This was a long session, and Scarlett has multiple orgasms while I focus on some of her most ticklish spots, so you can see exactly what gets her going.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:

www.TicklishGirls.com

Attachments

• Scarletts Vibrator Orgasms Feet Tickling - GIF.gif
    Scarletts Vibrator Orgasms Feet Tickling - GIF.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 235
  • Scarletts Vibrator Orgasms Feet Tickling - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
Wow, I love it! This is actually a fantasy of mine. You got yourself a winner there Mike!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back