• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Houseguest (MF/F)

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
My wife and I hosted a friend this weekend for a very last minute thing she was doing, and it was way more convenient for her to get to the venue from our place than hers, especially because she doesn't drive. Our friend, let's call her "Mary", slept in the spare bed we have in the den, where we also hung out after dinner. Since it was so last minute, we didn't have time to make the bed properly or anything so we laid out sheets and pillows and blankets in a pile. When she was ready to call it a night, she grabbed the nearest blanket, a small one that didn't cover her fully, and had her feet sticking out. I felt bad but as long as she was comfortable.

On Saturday, the same thing happened again. She used the small blanket and her feet stuck out. I playfully scratched at one of her soles and said "we're terrible hosts, our blankets don't even cover her fully!" Mary let out a yelp and wiggled her foot sticking out. My wife knows about my fetish and knew exactly what I was thinking, though I'm surprised she did anything (we've never discussed tickling a 3rd party before!). My wife grabbed her other foot and started tickling away causing Mary to laugh and let out yelps! That was my cue and I grabbed the other foot and joined in, and we were both just saying how terrible Hosts we were. Poor Mary was thrashing about and saying we aren't bad hosts and pleading for us to stop. I want to say it lasted a while, but really, maybe a minute at most. We stopped and showed her the full size blanket and she laughed and switched blankets.

He incident wasn't mentioned at all Sunday and she left in good spirits so I'm assuming she was fine with it all! I've always wanted to see my wife attack and go nuts on someone, and glad it finally happened!

Last edited:
Fantastic story. From your nickname, did it actually happen in Ireland.

Nice! I assume Mary must be tall if her feet stick out? And what does she look like (hair color, etc)?

That's great! tickling a 3rd person with wife / girlfriend must be amazing!!

lol no I'm from New York. got the name from a book I read in school that I enjoyed

Nice! I assume Mary must be tall if her feet stick out? And what does she look like (hair color, etc)?

no she's actually 5'3" max, her feet stuck out cause she used the leg blankets lol, used mainly for sitting.

she's a sort of muscular Asian woman with black hair, I think mid 20's.

similar scenario

This picture sounds like a similar scenario.
I'd say she doesnt have to be too tall to have her feet sticking out the end.
They do make an easy target lol. Great story again The Dubliner.

Attachments

• IMG_20211225_131518.jpg
    IMG_20211225_131518.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 213
This picture sounds like a similar scenario.
I'd say she doesnt have to be too tall to have her feet sticking out the end.
They do make an easy target lol. Great story again The Dubliner.

lol yeah she is kind of short actually, she was just using a small blanket initially

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back