• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Interview

HotTamale

Review: This video starts out with a very attractive dark haired girl (she looks Asian to me)in bondage stocks. She is interviewed by an anonymous female voice behind the camera. She is asked about her ticklishness and being tickled as a child. I personally love this. I am not into kid tickling but I love hearing adults shudder with true extreme torture tickling stories from their childhood! >:)The girl in this video is worried about being tickled and gets nervous as her shoes are being taken off. There is a lot of teasing.

At first I was worried this was just another footparadise "model" and not a "real" girl, but she was definetely for real. I liked her tickle reaction which went from holding back, to some outburts to screaming laughter. The armpit scene was especially nice.

The second two girls on the tape were less ticklish. Very cool angles, up close feet but more of the usual models from foot paradise. The first girl on this tape makes the video worth the $$ imho. It is a long scene where she is tortured with tickling. She is very ticklish and I hope to God they have the brains to use her again.

I posted this review hoping that someone would review "Spy Interrogation" for me. I am interested in that title. I love men getting tickled but I also have a thing for Asian or dark haired girls...call me Bi! ;) hehe
Hottie

Click here for pics from video: Ticklish Interview

another opinion

I just finished watching Ticklish Interview by Paradise Vision. I skipped their last two videos(Miss Ticklish USA and Non Consensual 2) and based upon reviews posted here. For the most part I agree with HotTamale's review.

The first scene features Cheyenne. She's supposed to be a 6 foot 1 inch blend of Spanish and Cherokee Indian. She looks like she could be Filipino. Anyway she's gorgeous. She is incredibly fine. The first scene features her nyloned feet in stocks getting tickled. I luv nyloned feet. That's why I buy so many of Paradise Vision's videos. She is genuinely ticklish. She has a great reaction. I wish they didn't give her so many breaks though. They would pretty much tickle her in 20-30 second spurts. I was like ...hell she's in stocks....give it to her. She is very ticklish. However it seems like she becomes a little less ticklish as the scene goes on (A good sign of genuine stuff)

The next scene was surprisingly even better. Me being a nylon foot guy...I thought the video was downhill from there. Wrong! The money or the jackpot is in this scene. Cheyenne's upperbody is so ticklish. She has her arms chained above her head and jumps around at the slightest touch. It's great. They work on her armpits, sides of her tummy. Then I think the video's shining moment comes when he tickles her knees. Her long smooth legs kick wildly. The scene is so hot...The VCR almost melted. Ohh my God...she is so fine. They ended it by slipping off her shoes and tickling her barefeet. They could've been a lot harder on her. But overall it was good

The next scene with Valerie is okay. She's suspended upside on an inversion table and has her barefeet tickled. Much more intense tickling than Cheyenne's scene. Good reactions but not as hot as Cheyenne.

The last scene is brief scene ...but a winner. Raja is suspended upside on the inversion table. We don't really get a great look at Raja's entire body. The scene starts with her upside down and the focus is on her barefeet. She has some nice extremely ticklish barefeet. This woman has a great laugh. I really enjoyed this scene even though it's probably less than 5 minutes.

Overall A Great Video to Check Out with some enjoyable tickling. I hope that this is helpful. Take it easy

re: Spy Interrogation

I know reviews are suppose to be in the review section, but you asked about "Spy Interrogation". I have it and I personally believe that it is well worth the money. You sound like you don't like PV models. Lily is extremely ticklish everywhere. She is one of my favorite models from any company that I have seen. The downside of this video is the contrived script. To listen to her captor ask where her father is and why they are torturing her, as well as her pleas to let her go are torturous to the viewer. But once the tickling starts you forget about the bad acting. I am pretty sure that her laughter is no act. The video would have been much better if they just worked her over and forgot about the script. I have seen several PV videos and many of the models do seem to have a "forced" laughter, I personally think you will enjoy Lily. She is the type of girl I dream about.

I was wondering of everyone's opinion. Sometimes when I read "video reviews" they read more like a flat out advertisement from the video company. Especially when its the reviewers 1st or 2nd post and you never hear from them again on any other threads. And especially when they take the time to include specific website links for easy access to the video that is for sale. I don't know am i being paranoid or does anyone else notice these things? :)

dodger, i think you can usually tell when a review is from the vid company, but i think both of these are legit. if these were from PV they would be blowing the entire movie, but when they only blow one or two scenes and say another one sucks or whatever, then im sure theyre legit.

Well dtrell i can understand what you're saying but........................how about this line of reasoning then? If I were a video company and I wanted to write a good review for my own product I would know that to say everything is incredible would be too much and way to obvious. So I actually would try and say things that a normal critic would say like "she was less ticklish than the others." But in the end the overall review I'd write would be very positive in order to trick people into buying it. Saying things like "just this scene alone is worth the price" would be something I would certainly include in my preview. See what I mean dtrell? What if a video company was inteligent enough to throw in some minor negatives to make it sound like a real person other than them? :) I know if I ever wrote my own review I'd do that too. Lets look at a very important point though from the reviews above. For example, it is HotTamale's very first post ever. You must admit that a full fledged video review with links included is highly out of the ordinary for a first time poster. :) Most just say hi and nice to meet everyone. :)

I happen to agree with you, dodger. I thought the review was suspect, to say the least.

reviews

Yo...I don't write fake reviews. Two years ago before I was in a serious relationship (now I'm married)I used to write tickling stories about celebrities and posted em on a website "DocSoul's Daydreams." I know a lot people on this board are salty about Gabrielle and whatever shady sh@t! she did while Psycho was still involved with this site and how she used to try and diss Magic T. I'm like whatever...I still buy some of their videos because a lot of their videos offer nylon foot tickling and that's my kinda sh@t. Forgive me I'm a pantyhose...nylon foot freak that loves to tickle. I also buy vids by other companies and if there aren't already 20 reviews, I'll put my two cents in. A lot the recent movies from Femfeet have been classics. But they've already been thoroughly reviewed. I figured, since there was only one review of the movie maybe I'd offer an opinion.

Tamale,

I second the opinion of "Spy Interrogation". It's the only video out of four I own that I watch on any sort of regular basis. The dialogue is awful, but that's what Mute buttons are for. :)

it's a small price to pay for an entire tape full of Lily. She's fantabulous. Probably one of the best models I've ever seen. (In case you guessed, I too have a thing for Asians. lol)

Docsoul...

...Amen, my brother. Amen. I am a PV loyalist as well for the same reason as you, they offer a bigger selection of nylon tickling videos than anyone else. And I also love MTP as well as TC, but I am concerned that TC may have forgotten that pantyhose exist. One of my favorite videos of all time is Ticklish Merchandise, in large part to the black hose Crystal was wearing. Tickler in Black, if you would be so kind, sir, could you please shed some light on why TC has seemingly veered away from using nylons, b/c it seems all I have seen on the video page there lately is barefoot topless girls, which is understandable that many would like...but what about guys like DocSoul and myself. What happened to the nylons? :(

I rest my case

I just visited the TC video order page and found that as of this moment you cannot even buy a video with nylons in it. All of the TC videos with nylon have either been retired or are just not on the order page. I find this somewhat upsetting (and i've never understood "retiring videos", but i'll save that rant for another day. I really truly don't mean to sound like i am whining or complaining about everything in the Tickling world not going my way...I would just like to know why TC has seemingly stopped using nylon in their videos :dropatear. any information would be appreciated.

Just to get this back on track.

I just got the video today.

The main chick, Cheyenne, in a word.....FANTASTIC.

Not only is she stunningly beautiful. Not only is she incredibly ticklish. Not only is she incredibly and TRULY ticklish on her feet. Not only does she have a great laugh - as opposed to the over squealing and over-snickering of some other popular tickle models - but she is wearing very nice nylons in this vid.

LOVE IT.

My only complaint is an echo of the above. They gave her a few too many breaks. I wanted more tickling like Tickle for Teacher, where they give it to her for a minute or two at a time.

Anyway, if ANYONE from Paradise Vision is reading this - DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS GIRL IN MORE VIDEOS AND WHILE WEARING STOCKINGS AND HEELS.

That is all. The rest of the tape is pretty good, too. All in all, one of the best Paradise Vision videos yet.

Yes that was my first post, but it was legit. I don't post often and prefer to lurk. I came on as another name once, said hello and got over 50 emails from guys wanting to tickle me, ask me about tickling and wouldn't leave me alone. So I went into lurker mode. I really wanted a review of Spy Interrogation so I figured I had to give to get. Besides, I happen to like PV videos and everyone here bashes them so I figured I'd give em a review. I like their videos better than mtp and tc and am not afraid to admit it. I am a legit person and don't even know anyone at pv. I will also probably review Tickle Slaves (I LOVE DARK HAIRED WOMEN!) so deal with it! ;) heehee
HotTamale

Re: Docsoul...

tklr22 said:
Tickler in Black, if you would be so kind, sir, could you please shed some light on why TC has seemingly veered away from using nylons, b/c it seems all I have seen on the video page there lately is barefoot topless girls
hi tklr22. we have not purposely stayed away from nylons lately. its just the way it happened i guess. i'll keep nylons in mind in the future since ya mentioned it. by the way the new DVD Fantastic Female Feet #1 has nylon foot tickling in quite a few places so....

Tickler in Black, thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate you respecting my question without getting defensive and you really made my day by letting my know that nylon might find its way back to a TC video soon. ill be the first one in line for that! :manicd: thanx again!

Review of "Ticklish Interview" (PV)

WOW!!!:wow: This is by far one of the best tickling videos I've ever seen. The featured ticklee Cheyenne was EXTREMELY TICKLISH. I definitely recommend "Ticklish Interview". In this video, not only do they tickle the girl all over (and Cheyenne was even ticklish on her back), but they also talk about tickling and ask her questions about her ticklishness. I cannot express enough how much I just love Tickle Talk.

Cheyenne is a totally hot chick, and Gabrielle interviewed her from behind the camera while Kamiano first tickled her feet in stocks then later tickled her upper body. Cheyenne was geniunely ticklish because she did anything she could to try and escape the tickling. She jerked violently and squirmed and on a few occasions almost fell out of the chair.

She was on the verge of tears at moments and she recollected moments of being tickled tortured as a youth (moments which include her older brothers sitting on her legs and tickling her feet - a rarely heard confession). The other two ticklees in the video were not all that impressive, I have to admit.

Valerie, a sexy brunette, who gets tricked onto an INVERSION TABLE and tickled on her bare feet didn't seem geniunely ticklish. She looked more like she was faking it. Also, Raja, a cute African-American ticklee also looked like she was faking as well.

But despite Valerie and Raja, Ticklish Interview is worth seeing because of Cheyenne. She's smokin hot and unbearably ticklish. You won't be disappointed. :cool:

I must agree with Hot Tamalee on this one. PV in my opinion makes the best videos. Now I'm not saying Gabrielle's not as psycho as everyone says she is......Never met the chick and probably never will but she has DAMN HOT AND DAMN TICKLISH MODELS. that fact alone makes me a big fan, now as for her ethical business practices I wont speak on that matter because I dont want to start a flame war.

I own both spy interrogation and ticklish interview.
Both are excellent...end of story.
I'd cut my arms off to get a shot at the 2 of them.
Well better make that my legs.....i'll need something to tickle
them with!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back