• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Island M/M

Ms Tickles

The sky was a clear blue. The ocean calm. In the stillness, giggling and laughing could be heard.
Skip stepped onto the dock from the shuttle boat. The lauhging was infectous. He gigled to himself softly as if he was being tickled.
"The laughing and giggling is affecting you?" The voice from behind him taunted. Skip wriggled and turned around. "Who are you?"
The man was small in staure and was wearing a blue pin stripped suit, with shirt unbuttoned down to his navel. He had two small bird feathers in his breast suit pocket.
" I am Theosus. I invited you to come here. I am the Master Tickler and host." He ran his fingers down Skip's back playfully. He wriggled away and stood against the wall ti protect his back.
Theosu laughed. "So .. you are as ticklish as your profile said, but I think you are hiding your true ticklish nature!"
Skip looked away uncomfortably. "How did you get my Tickle Profile? That's private."
"it wasn't hard. I have acess to all the information from the most prominate families. Come! let's get you settled in.
Skip followed Theosus to his cabin. Skip opened the door and looked around. The cabin looked comfortable. Skip walked and put his duffle bag down. He looked around and saw a small room. He opened the door and looked in. There was a chair with leather straps hanging over it, with stocks at the foot of the chair. Then he saw a bed with leather restraints on the head and foot. In the corner was a post with leather straps.
Does this meet your expectations for your Tickling Fantasy? Theosus was trying to judge Skips reactions. Skip nodded. "Oh yes. I am sure I will be tickled to my limits."
Another man, tall and slim with a thin mustach with the ends twirled into thin points entered the cabin.
"This is Edwardo. He will be your tickler. He is an expert tickler."
Skip looked at Edwardo and slipped back abit. Edwardo laughed. "Come my darling! Let's see what makes you wriggle and giggle!"
Skip went into the bedroom and stripped and stepped into the shower. He truend the water on. It was warm and felt good on his skin.
He soaped up his body slowly over his chest and belly, then up and down each leg. The soap's fragrence filled the shower with the pleasant smell of Lavender.
Skip closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. The tensions melting away. He didn't feel the shower curtain slide open and didn't hear Edwardo enter the shwoer with him.
Edwardo slid hjis slender fingertips down Skip's ribs. He clapped his armsdown protectivly and giggled. "What are you doing in here?" Skip yelled. Edwardo laughed. "I just slipped in to see how ticklish you are." Skip backed up against the wall as Edwardo ame toward him. He slip jhis hands along Skip's arms and gently pulled Skip's arms up and tied tem in the restaints attached to the wall. Edwardo began running his fiingers over his belly and dwn hos lower sides. Skip exploed with laughter, wriggling as Edwardo sarted tickling Skip's ribs and armpits.
Skip's giggling and laughter turned into uncontrolable laughter. "PPLease... PLEASE.. S-S-STOP tickling me!!" he stammered. Edwardo stopped so Skip could recover and left the shower.
Skip breathed in deeply between giggles from the "ticklish " afteglow. He finaly rinsed off the soap and stepped out of the shower. He put on the robe and layed down. He closed his eyes.
After relaxing, he got up and walked to the Torture Room.
Edwardo joined Skip in the backroom and slowly slipped of Skip's robe. He stroked his fingertips along Skip's ribs. Caught off guard, Skip jerked around and giggled.
Edwardo held onto Skip and began playfull tickling, letting him wriggle and thrash around until he slipped down on the floor. Edwardo kept tickling him, Skip begging for him to stop.

Last edited:
I’m not much for M/M but I admire the level of visual detail you used to give this story life. Very nice &#55357;&#56397;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back