• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish - Licklish Nigel! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I looked forward to meeting Nigel the 38yr old accountant last month, married but wanting to be dominated, controlled by another man and deliberately arranged meeting him directly from his working all day with a specific reason. Nigel and me spoken about his limits of endurance and he telling me; absolutely no tickling especially his feet, he not able to stand it happening! On arrival insisting his shoes off and in lounge relaxing, my noting his large feet, size 12's in thin, black nylon socks. After 10 mins in the playroom and he stripped to his briefs and socks. Nigel clearly excited evident in his hom briefs and disappointed when told to lie on bondage table on his stomach and secured, deliberately ankles together.

Blindfold and gagged he moaned as partition opened underneath him he felt his dick fondled and balls caressed through his briefs as I told him he was here for my pleasure and his torment and tease and stroked his dick and balls more but then stopped sensing he becoming seriously aroused! I faced both upturned socked soles and told him he needing teaching a lesson so would be giving him a foot rub remembering his feet being super-sensitive, not deliberately tickling his feet but he would determine this by his own reaction!

Both large feet smelled awesome and securing them was aware both sweat moistened and warm and leaned closely into his soles and sniffed them saying his feet having a rich, masculine smell both intoxicating and addictive and smiling imagining how uneasy he felt as I complimented him having well shaped feet with long toes and high arches as I buried my nose into his toes and inhaled deeply remarking his feet having a healthy foot smell, not pungent but as it was evening, definitely smelling like feet! I then slowly peeled his socks off and deliberately slowly saying his feet tired from the day cooped up in socks and shoes needing airing!

He squirmed as I looked at both flawless feet facing me and smelling awesome! I then indulged in massaging oen foot then the other and heard muffled reactions and feet flinching, evident of his ticklishness and focused my manual attention in the centre of each sole where seen by his instantaneous responses, he particularly sensitive! I taunting him his feet did seem exceptionally ticklish so something he needing to control as his feet inviting being fondled and felt up and stimulated!

Saying this I gripped his feet and rubbed my face over them as he squirmed more and verbally seemed to be telling me to stop and told him he was here to be controlled by another man and rubbed my face then hands over his feet deliberately embarrassing and humiliating him! I advised him his feet a little dirty as his toes wiggled involuntarily and told him his feet needing a foot bath and slid my mouth over the wiggling toes of his right foot so in my mouth, my tongue slid over and in between them driving Nigel ballistic!

I informed him having a tasty foot, took oral control of his left foot as now he clearly distressed as hungrily I slurped over his toes of one foot then the other and alternated from foot to foot delighting in his torment, his teasing and tortuous misery! He clearly suffering as I saliva lubed the length of his super-sensitive soles! Then massaged each foot with a maddening light caress as my fingers slid the length of each foot nicely lubed and remarked how gorgeous his feet were with a delicious foot flavour! I stopped and felt his dick again, now flacid so clearly hating his feet played with!

Again fondled his dick through his briefs and slid fingers inside them and caressed his balls hearing a gagged moan as immediately he getting turned on and excited and taunted him I was going to drive him berserk, getting him close to shooting his load and stopping and precisely what I did and then deliberately frustrated him having edged him by lickling the delicious soles of his large feet, my experienced tongue going absolutely wild all over both of his feet and his hysteric response encouraged me to indulge enthusiatically in licking and sucking, nibbling and slurping over the soles and toes of size 12 vulnerable feet presented to me!

I told him nothing excited me more than men's feet so my fixation would be on his but later we would be joined by my assistant who loved teasing and tormenting guys dicks and balls and was profficient in the technique of edging and would be playing with and teasing him but as he was here to be punished, he would be jerked off and then subjected to tickle torture abd having shot his load, ticklishness magnified! My assistant expert using a feather to tease and torment dicks and balls and i certain the qull end of a feather drawn over the soles of his feet proving being excruciatingly tormenting but his feet were my feet to play with as he would learn to my satisfaction!

My informing him knowing his feeling nervous and didn't care, he could struggle as much as he liked but his ticklishness and licklishness of his feet was going to be exploited, I'd be delivering him unbearable sensations driving him demented using an electric toothbrush, the plastic tines of a hairbrush, a feather and pipe-cleaner, remarkably effective drawn between ticklish toes! My objective was pure and simple, to drive him crazy as loving the sound of my ticklee's laughter, music to my ears! I then indulged in licking and sucking his feet and excited by their masculine aroma as my teeth and tongue worked on his toes as my fingers simultaneously caressed his soles!

My warm tongue sliding inder and in between his toes invited him involuntarily squrming which I took full advantage of and telling him to rub his feet together, clench and splay his toes, wiggle his toes and then lightly tickled them exploring every area of both feet and verbally taunting him as his giggles increased with my determined teasing and tormenting tortuous touching and tickling!He reacting strongest to oral action, hating his soles licked and toes sucked so something I indulged in doing when not tickling his feet! I indulged in using my various tickle tools over his helpless and vulnerable feet with his arches and toes principal targets as well as both defenseless soles and drove him insane for a few hours before calling my assistant to join me! Together we gave Nigel an unforgettable experience, first of three subsequent meetings and more planned or incriminating video posted on line!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back