• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Reju! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was excited gazing at the intruder who had been intent on robbing me as he lay secured to the bed. He was known as the 'Cat' as he never left shoe prints always removing his footwear and operating in his socks. He'd not expected being caught in the act and much less being attacked, my being in spare time an instructor of the Martial Art of Jujitsu!

The 6' 30 yr old was firmly secured to the bed both gagged and blindfold and I whispered menacingly in his ear that I had been hoping he might target my home but not imagining he would as if he did I wanted fun with him and whilst knocked out cold had as he sensed immobilised him on his stomach and he might realise his arms secured spread but his feet together and tying them had seen a small response when lightly stroking them so now fully conscious guessed his being ticklish on his feet, size 13 feet as told him had retrieved his sneakers from outside!

He reacted as I thought he would, desperately trying to free himself from the bed but after maybe 5 mins or so giving up and I'd been kneeling at the end of the bed facing the socked soles of the large feet he'd been flexing in efforts to kick free but as I told him only succeeded in increasing the heat and sweatiness of his feet and making them more appealing to me! His gasping hearing this!

"Let me tell you that you have two options, I call the cops and you're arrested and being good looking, fresh meat likely to being raped or you violated by me, also non-consensual but not anally raped but foot-raped as got a thing for guy's feet and yours both presented to me with you deciding to rob my home! Your strategy to keep socks on to not leave footprints for detection a great one except when trying to rob the home of a foot fiend and having large feet smelling intoxicating, my guess smelling raunchy so tasting ripe!"

I taunted him saying how his socks off and his feet teasingly exposed and displayed to me his toes inviting being sucked and nibbled and his soles licked so his feet to be dined on greedily and he best know my appetite for feet insatiable and one demanding being satisfied! I'd be relishing in tasting his delicious feet so working my tongue slowly licking along the row of his ten toes slurping and sucking them one-by-one while they helplessly twitched inside my mouth!

The guy caught in between a rock and a hard place but clearly wanted to avoid incarceration but was very uneasy when I told him I had a real passion for tickling guys feet and playing with them generally and saying this taking sniffs of his large socked soles and loving the realisation hearing my Mmmmmm's of satisfaction freaking him out, that and futile efforts to kick out at me and indicative of he being straight making his socked feet all the more inviting to savour the smell of and feel up!

"Great feet and very warm n' moist so need to breathe so let's get these socks off; oh fuck what great looking feet and Mmmm smell awesome!" I taunted and leant into each sole gave them a coating of saliva which mixed with his sweat made them deliciously warm and wet and tasting awesome as he flinched wildly and helplessly as I demonstrated my refined and well practiced, experienced teasing technique illustrative of my passion for my craft of torture tickling. My strokes over his soles being methodical, firm and precise with a focus on the balls of his feet and under and in between his toes but then switched style to a more frenzied and wild tickling the length of each foot enthralled and fully focused on making it as unbearable experience as possible for him!

His feet at my mercy with me loving the warmth of his soles pressed against my face and sliding my tongue licking in between each of his toes in turn driving him berserk and my telling him I bet he felt so humiliated and violated having his socked and bare feet abused, soles and toes licked, toes sucked and nibbled against his will but it was it's being non-consensual that really excited me as my guessing he being straight and doubting women went anywhere near his feet even if invited doing so by him which I didn't imagine him doing being so hideously super sensitive all over them!

The atmosphere was intense and on my hands the vibrating tickle gloves with their soft bristles on the fingers which deliver ticklish sensations driving ticklees out of their minds as told him that he wasn't the first guy I'd tickled and wouldn't be the last but that his session would be unforgettable as he deserved being punished for his crime which earned him tickle-time! The bristles of the glove gliding so effortlessly over the large soles of his feet and devastatingly teasing when stroking the arches of his feet and under his toes. Listening to his desperate muffled reactions to the evil tickling and losing any sense of composure thrilling for me!

I removed the gloves and began to massage so feel up his feet and knew how abused, used, embarrassed and humiliated he had to be feeling as another man's tickle toy and played with for my personal titilation and amusement! I massaged each large foot firmly whilst telling him I'd be subjecting him to enduring a purposeful tickling which wasn't meant to be enjoyable so to make the most of the respites when I indulged in having a good feel up of his feet! I was in little doubt being the first man ever to do so as being so ticklish wouldn't imagine he voluntarily inviting anyone to touch his size 13's but this being involuntary so making it all the more pleasurable for me to indulge in doing!

I said his feet very hot needed cooling down and freaked him out running an ice cube over each foot in turn and every inch of both feet with a focus under his toes and then after the ice, plugged in the blow-dryer and heated his soles and toes and then resumed a teasing caress over the soles of his now highly senstive feet, a tickle-torture teasing all over his super-sensitive size 13's! I then gave each foot a thorough tongue bath so both feet secured and taut going nowhere when the rotaing bristles of the electic toothbrush came into play so deviously and I gave full focus to utilising my technique employing it to gain the greatest reaction as this guy was being punished so was intent on being merciless! I employed just the right pressure with just the right speed making him howl albeit gagged!

I enjoyed rubbing my nose up and down the length of his soles and sniffing and inhaling deeply, voraciously his feet smell and then alternated sucking on his toes hard and glided my fingers over his toes before again using the sonicare on the soles of his feet but deliberately removing the tip so the oscillating rod was exposed and rotated minus the bristles of the brush-head and activated ran it over the soles of his large feet and driving him totally berserk as the vibrating sensations resulting in his desperate laughter and mocking him saying for a straight masculine intruder called the 'Cat' he was as helplessly ticklish as a kitten!

I knew my fixation on his feet sickening him but he also being driven crazy by the torture tickling he was receiving and I told him excited me as attaching the brush-head I turned the electric toothbrush to it's maximum setting and began to brush the length of his soles saying “Tickle tickle tickle” as I also used my fingers to vigorously stroke his soles! His laughter escalating, becoming louder and more frantic! I told him I was going to tickle the shit out of him and spider tickled up n' down the soles of his helpless feet! Smiling as he thrashed on the bed in literal ticklish agony!

"Oh I'm sorry is this tickling you, sliding my fingers under and in between your toes, it's to be expected when you rob people's houses wearing socks so feet vulnerable, out of shoes and exposed with initially anyway the protection of socks but soon enough dispensed with so bare feet displayed and unfortunately very ticklish feet so inviting for a tickler like me to stroke the soles of and wiggle my fingers under the toes! No escaping from it!"

My tongue pressed to his large bare soles I indulged in licking his soles from heels to toes and deliberately slowly relishing in their delicious raunchy masculine smell and ripe taste as though gagged he howling hysterically and shaking his head violently side-to side on the bed as I indulged in devouring evey inch of his ticklish, licklish feet, lapping in between and under his toes, slathering all over his size 13 feet sending him perfectly ballistic as he gritted his teeth determined to not succumb to the ticklish and licklish sensations delivered by me in this bizarre and terrifying ordeal I'd sadistically subjected him to enduring finding his feet simply irresistible!

I loved working over his feet resulting in his laughing hard and perhaps not as aware of being as ticklish as he's proved being as of course no police means he subjects himself to me for ticklish sessions weekly and knows as hellish as the feet-meets are the alternative something his wanting to avoid happening at all costs so something I therefore indulge myself in taking complete advantage of! I love holding his toes back and running the toothbrush under his toes which tickles him so mercilessly, it drives him totally berserk! His feet ticklish but his toes off the scale! Subjected to ticklish agony when the rotating bristles of the electric toothbrush run up n' down the soles of his feet effectively and the feather teases in between his toes!

My finger tickling deliberately irrational so teasing from one area to another on both feet but no set patttern so he unable to prepare for the sensation experienced and where it might be on his feet at any one time! Having large feet, size 13's there's plenty of foot flesh to torment and tease, the sight of him squirming on the bed, toes wiggling like crazy, clenching and splaying and feet flexing wildly is something I'll never tire of witnessing! That and hearing him giggling, gasping and panting as he's tickled to insanity being subjected to another man's fingers dancing over the soles of his feet and sliding in between and under his toes and being tickled and tickled and tickled and with my tongue both size 13 feet lickled, lickled and lickled!

Every meeting hearing him laughing his head off is music to my ears and found out Reju is Romanian and married so makes excuses to his wife one night a week he'll be out late and his defenseless size 13 feet are mine to tickle and lickle with a feather, electric toothbrush, hairbrush but my personal favourite methods being oral and manual! He hates his feet messed with and the quill of the feather really works on him and I love lusting and drooling over his feet knowing this humiliates and emasculates him but he invited it trying to steal from me as he has from others so revenge deserved and delivered as the alternative likely resulting in arrest and prison as I remind him when initally secured it's time for the nights foot-play which has no time limit! It's for me to decide if sometimes it's an all nighter, Reju is compelled to accept it and his feet tickled & lickled by me until he invariably does!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back