• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Uncle Jeff! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Uncle Jeff has been with us a month now and dreads Mom working the night-shift at the hospital with good reason! Mom is cheating on Dad who works away as a Naval officer and knows I will let Dad know if he gives me reason to so has no choice but to comply with my rules! He's a drinker, likes a smoke so unemployed and were it not for my folks since Aunt Rachel pushed him out; be homeless! The 6' attractive 35yr old has my interest as he has such damn appealing size 12 feet, smell and taste awesome and he's so horribly ticklish and licklish every inch of them!

In the house already as instructed wears black nylon socks and never shoes, Mom appreciates this as no shoe scuff marks and I do as love looking at his socked feet, discreetly winking at him especially nights she'll be at 'St. Josephs' and see him cringe or even whisper in his ear 'Feet-Meet' and see him shudder as he knows what that means! He again on orders does not shower on days she will be working as I like his feet to smell raunchy and taste ripe! Mom out, he is soon secured to his bed on his stomach and blindfold and gagged as this magnifies every sensation!

I taunt hm saying I bet he curses telling me his weakness, how his elder brother Dad who's 42yrs would bully him and in wrestles gain the upper hand tickling him especially on his feet which are unbearably sensitive, I drive him ballistic every session. The routine doesn't change, he's my tickle-lickle toy and so I kneel at the end of the bed and study his socked feet with teasing comments about his having shapely large feet with high arches and long toes and a musky and masculine scent! How his feet being a little dirty need a wash so a tongue bath to be given, he feeling the sensation of his nephew's warm tongue licking his freshly bared soles and sliding in between his toes and they sucked individually and one foot at a time together!

I smile at his instant reaction which is to flex his feet and squirm on the bed, though gagged a muffled plea I guess for me to not torment, tease and literally torture him as he is so hideously, off the wall ticklish but he knows I have no intentions of stopping delivering ticklish, licklish hell to him! Last night was the perfect example which I will illustrate here. Uncle Jeff had been having a smoke in his room and a drink as Mom drove off so after ten minutes I joined him and he pleaded with me to think of another forfeit for sleeping with Mom but shaking my head, he submitted to the inevitable and lay on the bed and was secured!

"Uncle Jeff you're so compliant, perhaps you're getting to enjoy this and if so that makes the two of us and you only have youself to blame having two such damn addictive feet and always an off limits area until now and these feet; your feet are my feet and as always you never let me down, feet smelling and so to be tasting like feet!"

Saying this I leaned into both socked soles and rubbed my face over the warm n' sweaty socked feet and lightly licked and then sucked on his socked toes whilst savouring their awesome smell and finding as usual the salty taste of his foot sweat delicious! I teased him verbally how the bonus for me being he was straight making them a no-go zone so perfect to abuse and use for my amusement and satisfaction! He tasted forbidden fruit screwing Mom and in turn his kinky, sadistic nephew tasted forbidden fruit, his Uncle's awesome size 12's! I lightly caressed his feet, one at a time stroking from socked heels along the hyper-sensitive soles to his toes as his feet unintentionally flinched and socked toes wiggled! I alternating my teasing from foot to foot as evidently the restraints stopped his feet evading being raped in all ways imaginable! I verbally tormented him perfectly!

"You know Uncle you're famous, on the net I have requested guys send me ideas to tickle and lickle my Uncle's feet and they all are appealing and I will be experimenting with them in this and future 'Feet-Meets' Mmmm these feet even socked so gorgeous, so instantly reactive and love hearing you moan and beg, desperate to kick these feet away but they're going nowhere; well not strictly true as headed for ticklish hell!"

Saying this sniffing his sweat moist and warm socked feet deeply and rubbing my face into them and Making Mmmmm noizes while telling him how the fact he was so alpha-male, my guessing how emasculated he feels with me another guy seducing or since it's non consensual raping his feet and if I was sucking his dick at least there would be a measure of pleasure for him but a blow job on his toes, so horribly licklish instead a torment he'd endure when his socks were off, all so edible and my having an insatiable appetite which needed satisfying and lightly tickling both sockes soles, scratching from heels to toes of them! My infernal fingers ruled his life now, they trained to respond and react to instructions, wiggle feet, clench and splay toes, squrim, lay still, flex toes, flinch feet and he knows no amount of begging, pleading even threatening will do any good at all, his feet socked and bare my feet to torture, to tease, to torment and our secret!

My hands on his feet with a determined passion, fondling and feeling them up in ownership of them and he moaning and unwillingly they responding to my every demanding touch and squeeze! I tell him how someone has sent me a message of how in prison if another inmate needed teaching a lesson or given a warning leaving no tell-tale marks or evidence so adding to their own sentences if he was ticklish using this kmew to their advantage and while others went for arm-pits and ribs, his target always their feet! A couple of night duty prison officers turned a blind eye to what was happening! I smiled hearing Uncle Jeff's moans as I leaned closer into his socked feet!

The odour of his feet always irresistible to me, too tempting even socked but having played with his socked feet, he squirms as I slowly peel off both socks and always though gagged is verbal so guessing pleading with me not to touch his bare feet and inevitably responding to him I'm not going to. I'm going to tickle them and his sweaty feet needing a thorough tongue bath, lickle them! I then suck and lick the toes of each newly bared foot and slip my tongue in between them as their flavour's delicious and both feet instantly respond as my tongue lickles them from heels to toes! He hears me inhaling their aroma as I saliva lube his feet and as I tell him, my feet! I relish in reducing the straight alpha-male type to giggling, whimpering mess tickled and lickled by not just another man but his young nephew!

"You know Uncle I reckon I enjoy your feet as much as you enjoy Mom's pussy and tits and you and she keeping a secret from Dad and you and me a secret from them both as well as Aunt Rachel! What a predicament for you being dominated by your own nephew who tickles and lickles your bound feet and all you can do is forcibly laugh about it as my fingers call the shots and you know I will be with your feet all night and later edging you so you shoot your load and then are more tortuously ticklish and licklish! Dealing with your nephew playing with your dick Uncle Jeff as I've got you right where I want you and these feet so warm 'n soft and feet smelling so I know tasting like feet!"

I then lightly and gently caressed my fingers along the length of both soles of his feet as they flinched responsively immediately, his toes clenching and splaying helplessly and very meticulously stroking up'n down and side to side listening to his gagged laughter and seeing his toes clench and splay perfectly! I then introduced Uncle Jeff to a new experience suggested by someone to try and coated his feet with Nutella chocolate spread, every inch of them including in between all of his toes amused seeing him reacting to the ticklish application using my fingers but also the bristles of a toothbrush! This done then licked the chocolate spread causing my uncle to instantly squirm uncontrollably as I hungrily lapped at his feet as Nutella my favourite spread! My tongue is my ultimate tickle tool and use it aginst his feet anyway but in a future session will coat his feet with Nutella again!

Having licked his feet clean of it, I reverted to tracing my fingers over every inch of his feet taunting him that he's only got himself to blame for not keeping it in his pants and being such a ticklish, licklish victim as a consequence for his deceit to his own brother! The feather tickle his feet telling him not my problem he having such sensitive soles and sliding my fingers both in between and under all of his toes! Then utilised using the electric toothbrush running the revolving bristles over his feet from heels to toes smiling sadistically shaking his head from side to side desperately trying to kick his feet away from me! My face just inches from his feet so admiring them both, giving him a respite from the tickle-lickle torture of his feet bathed in sweat!

I love licking his toes,sliding my tongue in between and under them and then employing using the quill end of the feather, slowly dragging it from his heel all the way up to his toes. I tell him Tickle-Rape' deserved by him finger tickling bith feet encouraged hearing his muffled hysterical laughter, relishing in he being so vulnerable and helpless and telling him his feet so damn awesome, toes long and shapely, his having high arches and super-soft soles and indulged in kissing his toes, drawing each one into my mouth and tickling them with my tongue. I kissed and massaged and tongue-tickled all over both of his feet as he suffered and suffers for my pleasure and amusement!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back