• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish MILFs: What's Hotter?

finalcountdown

TMF Poster
So let's say you have a smoking hot 40 year oldish MILF who's extremely ticklish and she gets herself into a situation where she is going to be tickle tortured. Which is scenario is hotter?

-Being tickled by a younger...20 year oldish (man/men or woman/women)

OR

-Being tickled by an older....60 year oldish (man/men or woman/women)

I could make the argument for either side but curious what everyone else thinks.

AND GO.....

I'd have to go with the older tickler since I'm over 60 and would want to be the one doing the tickling! :p :laughhard: :rowfull:

An older tickler will make this woman feel herself like a little helpless girl and lose her resistance :)

I say the younger person. The reason why is an adult that age should be able to defend themselves pretty easy. But the truth is an average young male will have more strength then a 30-40 year old women. So piss of that young male enough, he will out muscle the mother easily. which leads her to an embarrassing situation.

I love the scenario of a younger women tickling a MILF.

tickled by a 20 year old, especially if she's wearing leopard print stirrup tights

I find that younger guys go crazy at the sight of my 50 year old wife’s Pantyhose feet. Not going to psycho-analyze why that is other than to say that the younger generation doesn’t wear them. So for me, seeing my wife being tickling by a younger guy for sure.

So let's say you have a smoking hot 40 year oldish MILF who's extremely ticklish and she gets herself into a situation where she is going to be tickle tortured. Which is scenario is hotter?

AND GO.....

-Being tickled by a younger...20 year oldish (man/men or woman/women)

My very ticklish asian fiancee; 51 at the time, was tickled by her 20 something year old nephew, I would say as some of it was provoked and since he kept pinning her down, that would qualifiy as getting into a situation about to be tickle tortured. :)

I find that younger guys go crazy at the sight of my 50 year old wife’s Pantyhose feet. Not going to psycho-analyze why that is other than to say that the younger generation doesn’t wear them. So for me, seeing my wife being tickling by a younger guy for sure.

Honestly, as someone who is younger than her, the thought of working over a more mature woman, and getting her to submit to me is super hot. I'm in my mid 30s now, so there's a certain amount of fun, both in working over a younger woman, and an older one. Different strokes. Also hooch your wife is awesome, maybe that might have something to do with it.

Honestly, as someone who is younger than her, the thought of working over a more mature woman, and getting her to submit to me is super hot. I'm in my mid 30s now, so there's a certain amount of fun, both in working over a younger woman, and an older one. Different strokes. Also hooch your wife is awesome, maybe that might have something to do with it.

Really appreciate the kind words! I would love to witness a mid-30s wrestler type get her in some sort of compromising position and tickle her senseless!

Definitely younger for me. I'm 35 and I am playing with a 23 year old femboy right now. He is in the kink/BDSM scene, but new and open to tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back