• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Neighbor F-M then M-F

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
I'm gonna try to post some of my tickling experiences all after I turned 18 and the woman over is over 18

This one took place when I was 18 during the summer a new family moved in next door and Samantha (not using real names) was a young beautiful 27 yr old wife and mother. Remembering back she kinda looked like a Redheaded Margot Robbie.

Anyways I was out by the pool sunbathing and she sees me in the backyard and sneaks up on me and started tickling my sides not wanting to show I was ticklish to my pretty neighbor (had to be the tough strong guy) I tried to ignore the tickling mind over matter bus she kept going and 30 seconds in I broke and started laughing and covering my sides. She stopped and said "so you are ticklish good to know," I asked if she is ticklish. "You'll have to find out for yourself" was her reply as she walked back to her house. When she went inside I figured I missed my opportunity.

An hour later she came out to hang her laundry she was wearing a t-shirt that showed off her sexy midriff. I watched as she reached up hanging each piece of laundry working up the courage to see if she was ticklish. As she finished hanging the last piece it was now or never I came up behind her and felt like my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. I started tickling her exposed sides she immediately squealed and doubled over laughing I reached around and tickled her belly button and she tried saying please stop through her ticklish laughter after what was probably 30-60 seconds of tickling felt like an eternity in heaven though. After I stopped I checked to make sure she was ok was able to catch her breath. "I'm fine," she said after recovering "My stomach is just so ticklish"

for all the foot ticklers I did try her feet at a later date but they weren't ticklish at all

Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
for all the foot ticklers I did try her feet at a later date but they weren't ticklish at all
That is very sad. :(

She was definitely luring you in to get some attention from the cute boy next door, even if you were younger than her.

That was definitely a great play by her. Too bad about her feet but hey, laughter is laughter my friend.

Anything else ever happen between you two or no? I mean people don't just randomly go and tickle each other for no reason, and her response to your ticklishness seems like flirting to me.

Anything else ever happen between you two or no? I mean people don't just randomly go and tickle each other for no reason, and her response to your ticklishness seems like flirting to me.

Nothing happened beyond some flirting and tickling no opportunity presented itself as her 3yr old son was always home. Had we had more than a few minutes of alone time together though who knows?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back