• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Professor Lomax! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A bit uneasy about meeting, John now felt very uncomfortable,publicly in the restaurant but he was here to impress me with his submissiveness so having no choice and it was his fantasy as a straight married man to be under the control of another guy. We met after he had finished work and the table out of the way in a darkened corner of the 'Gran Sasso' Italian restaurant I had a good look at the attractive 33 yr old 6'1" teacher sat facing me and told him to take off his shoes and place his feet on my lap which I could see embarrassed him but he did as told.

"Worried they're a bit niffy and sweaty John!" I said fondling them and staring at him menacingly

"Yes Sir" he said and his feet squirmed a little and he bit his lower lip

"Hold them still John, seems they're pretty sensitive, what size are they!" I said as I saw the waiter approaching

"Er size 12's and um yes Sir they are very"

"Ah Good Evening I'll have the Spaghetti Milanese and my friend will have oh right that's easy then and a bottle of house wine with that please, oh yes okay white thank you!"

The waiter went away and John told me he was happily married but had this need to be at the mercy of another man and it had taken courage but he had decided with his wife and daughter way that the weekend was free! I glad he was accepting that there would be time taken by me and told him that with his big, ticklish feet in my hands, he was already showing promise as he was learning the art of control as he couldn't react in public and lghtly stroked the socked soles of his feet but he squirmed a little.

"You like being touched John yes!" I said knowing this was not the greatest of experiences for him

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir my feet I would say the most sensitive parts of my body so it's tickling me!" he responded

"That's right John and I'm only barely touching them but they're very warm and damp!" I said and the waiter returned with the food so I let John put his shoes back on and we ate and he told me that he hoped he'd please me and was excited but nervous of what the session would bring to the table but I told him I found him very easy on the eye and clearly he was submissive; to me anyway though not in his work I guessed. He confirmed this to me. I saw him drinking a lot of wine and let him and we finished the meal with Italian ice cream both choosing vanilla and I joked the only vanilla on the menu on the agenda! I suggested he use the toliet and he did so and then I paid the bill and we left.

The restaurant close to my home in Kensington Park Gardens John was impressed with my house and the Art Deco styled interior and when he was ready I suggested it was time for his initiation. In the playroom he stripped of his suit to his black dress socks and lay on the bondage table and was strapped to it. I asked him if he felt okay and he said he did and then I blindfold him and was ready to begin having fun with him but decided to gag him and this done I drew the leather stool up to the end of the bondage table and said a ticklish sub should never tell the Top he was unless asked and looked at both large black socked feet.

"Seems to me John these are intensely ticklish feet even in socks so they'll stay on for now Mmmm feet that smell like feet and both secured facing me and tempting me to do serious ticklish damage to them and can tell you I find feet irresistible so intend having fun with them making it as unbearble for you as I can and believe me I can John and sweaty feet all the more sensitive!"

John couldn't help but squirm as very lightly and very slowly I started to drag my fingers up his soles and muffled giggles started immediately.

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE” he giggled softly, while wiggling his feet, “HEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEE OH STOP NOT HEE-HEEHEEHEE HERE. HEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE!”

"John this tickle intensity is low key but they certainly are reactive but you are here to suffer for my pleasure and you will!" I told him as I progressed with a slow and teasingly ticklish exploration of his feet and telling him to laugh loudest when I found especially ticklish places but knowing he would anyway without an invitation from me!

“HEEHEEHEEHEESTOP! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! PLEASE! HEEHEEHEE!” he reacted as I glided a finger along the outside of the edges of his feet as he tried to pull his feet free but told him there was no escape as I pinched his toes lightly as he laughed a little more but not until I stroked the middle of the sole of his feet did I get a really violent reaction from him but here he being extremely sensitive to even the lightest of touches and relentlessly stroked one finger simultaneously up n' down his soles.

"Coooochie coooochie coooo who has ticklish feet, so ticklish all over his feet, Oooooh feel the tickle, tickle, tickle!" I taunted

I really love taking my time with feet, first socked to get them very hot n' sweaty and feet that smell like feet and John's did! His giggling increased when I pulled his toes back with one other hand and stroked the taut sole and each foot in turn and told him not to laugh or I'd give him something to laugh for as I continued finger stroking his soles, slow traces over the socked soles of his feet and a hot spot under his toes and grabbed his toes with one hand and very slowly and lightly with the fingers of my other hand tickled the length of his feet. the index finger started to slowly scrape the underside of the big toe.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"What smooth soles and long toes which I love seeing wiggling John and you know feet that smell like feet turn me on most that and guys who don't like their feet messed around with, toyed and played with like you John and a damn shame as I am their and so your worst nightmare, it isn't just dreams that come true. I guess I am pretty obsessed with guy's feet so as an attraction for me on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most intense, mine being attraction either 9 or no more like 11+ and Im going to ravage your feet John, turn you into a Submissive ticklish wreck and I guess you think maybe I'm all words and no action but no John actions speak louder than words for sure!"

I know speaking about feet, my lust for them and what I do to them works guys over psychologically and makes excruciatingly ticklish guys like John more and more nervous so they're correspondingly more ticklish! John very clearly unnerved by my doing so I smiled as I took full advantage of this fact so leaning into his feet telling him the scent of his sweaty socked feet was so intoxicating and pressing my nose to his socked soles and fondling them saying how fun they were to touch even socked, socks worn all day in class! I gently stroked each sole while sniffing the toes very gently telling him to not wiggle them or I would be enticed to tickle them more! Being so ticklish an impossible feat for him to accomplish successfully as I told him how much I enjoyed smeling the teacher's feet smelling each socked foot thoroughly, especially the toes where the odour is the strongest and done as it made John feel so awkward.

I then picked up the feather and drew it over his balls dragged it along the shaft of his dick when teasing his balls had got him hard and he getting more and more excited but he wasn't going to cum, not yet! I edged him and then stroked the feather in his armpits and it tickled which is the reaction I was counting on and alternated stroking his pits and his balls and blowing warm air on his dick and then tickled the head of his dick with the feather as eventually he was albeit muffled begging me to bringing him off! Instead I explored his ticklishness and slowly peeled off his socks and set to stroking under his toes of one foot then the other under his toes with the feather and loved the reaction of his squirming and feet flexing, toes wiggling! I then drew the quill end of the feather along the soles of his newly bared feet! I explored all over his feet and found his arches and the middle of his soles the most ticklish places so focused my attention there as his laughter escalated and was constant.

"Oh John your feet are so damn ticklish, this is devastating for you isn't it, just drawing this feather up n' down and back and forth over the soles of these feet, these vulnerable bare and tortuously ticklish feet with high arches made for tickles, look at that, oh don't you like your feet tickled John, well you know your fault having such ticklish feet so you try and hold them still and maybe I'll stop but let's try my fingers as skin on skin much more preferable to me, Oh yes such warm and moist feet, these will taste good, are they licklish John huh, ever had your soles licked and toes sucked and nibbled, no, well you soon will, come on hold still!"

John couldn't as my fingers wildly tickled the soles of his feet and he was desperate for me to stop and losing control squirming like mad as he was so ticklish and I alternated finger tickling his feet and stroking his balls but as always with guys, my focus being on his feet, his large ticklish feet driving him to hysterical laughter as I tickled and tormented his wiggling toes and arches! I then tickled his balls with one hand while I stroked him to another close climax with the other as he was so helpless, so vulnerable and then back with his feet, I just kept tickling his soft, sensitive feet while gales of deep, masculine laughter erupted from him! John started having a little trouble breathing, so I immediately slowed down and let him catch his breath!

Then having done so I resumed the tickling! I gave his right sole a slow firm-pressured tickle from his heel, across his instep to the ball of his foot and his toes with the feather quill which proved excruciatingly ticklish for him so then told him he had a left foot too and gave it the same devious treatment!John was in ticklish agony! I then firmly traced circles in the middle of each sole in turn seeing each foot vibrate violently in the relentless tickling! I then saw the feather end in between his toes which spasmed and then I stopped and with my nose explored the heat and dampness of his feet, his sweaty feet. Then I began to kiss and lick his deliciously salty soles, sucking each of his ten toes entirely into my mouth individually and massaging them with my wet tongue and lips.

What a reaction from him even gagged hearing "HA HAHA ha ha SHIThahaha HAHAHAHA!”

"Coochie coochie cooo Oh John you have such licklish feet and they taste awesome as ripe as they smell raunchy!"

I immediately resumed stroking his warm feet, and held them, one in each hand, massaging them firmly and saying he having such lovely soles, smooth and definitely lickable, the sight of them gave me a hard-on and told him having such tender soles and being immobile that he could look forward to them being raped by me as I lightly caressed in between his toes saying he needed to imagine how evil a tickling a pipe cleaner dealt in between toes as well as an electric toothbrush and hearing him moan and gasp smiling as he did.

"You're totally at my mercy John as my fingers will dance all over your helpless soles and secured just no escape as I tease and torment you and might even tickle you into telling me a student you know dislikes you or you pick on in class, give me his contact number and invite him to get even with you, playing with your feet and then you knowing he could tell other students about his kinky teacher unless you agree to meeting us both again as I will be very persuasive at drawing information from you."

I sucked and sniffed his feet and verbally telling him of my fascination with them and liking them being manly feet and loving the fact I was exploiting them and grabbed his toes and bent them back, arching his left foot and then did the same to his right foot and taking a small-toothed metal comb which I scraped against the sole of his defenseless feet, one after the other. John tried to jerk his feet away from this tickling sensations but in vain and bending back his toes and licking up and down the soles of his feet and in between his toes.

I then leaned over and flicked the tip of my tongue on John's left nipple and then his right nipple and began lightly pinching them and started using my tongue licking every inch of his erect nipples as excited by this John groaned. So then I began licking his feet and one foot then the other grabbed his toes and bent them back and licked along his soles. Then using my fingers to separate his toes, slid my tongue in between and all around each of his ten toes. Tormented like this the straight man being de-masculated by me and resigned to lay exposed as I tongue assaulted his body. Then licking his balls as his dick throbbed and pre-cum began to engulf the head of it!

I proceeded to run my hands over John's chest and stomach and tickled under his arms and stomach. I loved hearing John begging me to stop the teasing and tormenting as he really couldn't stand it and told him this was the reaction I wanted from him and began to tickle his feet and then sucked and licked his soles and toes and tickled and nibbled his feet. I took his toes in my mouth foot by foot and licked driving John berserk as believe me for John touching his feet is torture for him and I know as I did so for the entire weekend. Allowed to use the toilet but having taken photos of him, incriminating ones threatenig they'd be posted on line for his wife and students to see unless he agreed to a weekend of ticklish hell!

I fondled his feet again and then got a pair of sockings as I call them, from Japan they are socks made of stocking material and nude in colour so the feet are transparent through them and being ultra thin they make feet mega-ticklish and they certainly proved beng so with John as very gently and lightly I stroked his feet in them and kept to the same pace and was persistent making sure every nerve ending in his feet came alive and he reacted perfectly laughing his head off as I very slowly drew my fingers over the stocking-socked soles and under his toes. His feet getting very warm and sweaty and after 30 minutes peeled off the damp stocking-socks and began lightly licking his toes one after the other and being licklish anyway, his feet sweaty even more sensitive and tormenting him more as I lickled the toes of one foot, I tickled the extremely sensitive other foot and the overload of sensations, his toes being sucked and other toes being stroked drove him crazy! Remember John being a guy who can't stand anyone touching his mega-sensitive feet!

My fingers then drew up and down both of his his soft soles simutaneously and I smiled as he desperately tried tp kick his feet away from the delicious torment I was inflicting on them, the sensations were incredibly ticklish and he was suffering from the prolonged tickling as I teased him mercilessly. Again I licked his toes and continued tickling his soles as John struggled in vain to escape but he couldn’t and I told him that I wanted to make him suffer and that's exactly what I was doing! The ticklish sensations becoming increasingly unbearable for him, it seemed he was losing his mind!

"You know John you have such great feet, high arches, long and so suckable toes, a raunchy masculine footsmell and ripe and tasty!"

I told him as I lightly stroked his bare arches again and again with the feather but this I then tickled his exposed underarms with so his feet did not lose their ticklishness becoming de-sensitised which is a danger to avoid happening though with John unlikely but I wasn't taking the risk! John was covered in sweat as I sadistically began to tickle his exposed armpits and ribcage with the tips of my fingers and then went to his feet and again lickled his soles and suckled his toes! I was driving John out of his mind and then asked him which student annoyed him and he hesitated as I caressed his arches with light touches and gradually increased the pace and speed of the strokes until I was torturing them both viciously using my hands and tongue and even my teeth and mouth to tickle and nibble both of his helpless soles.

He was laughing like a loon but I heard the name Eric and stopped tickling his feet and worked on John psychologically. I told him that I would love to see Eric at his teacher's feet and for him to imagine how Eric would get revenge on his teacher discovering him being so ticklish all over his feet, how he would stroke and pinch and maybe nibble his teacher's soles and toes driving him berserk and almost breathless. How he'd use his fingers to tickle the helpless soles of his feet and stroking in between his toes teasing and tormenting every inch of them both and then having watched him at work, as an expert me educating him to really tickle his teacher's feet. John was squriming even thinking about it! I had no intentions of inviting Eric but now hearing this knew John would be even more ticklish! I asked him if he needed to use the toilet before he had an accident and he nodded so was released but as I told him he was not free and he knew better than to beg me to release him!

Obediently he lay on the bondage table again and I strapped him securely to it and then used the feather to explore each of his ticklish soles relentlessly and nibbled on his toes and then licked the soles of his feet before awakening his nerve endings with more finger tickling his soft soles for fun and nibbled and licked his toes and then his nipples as I stroked his dick lightly to edge him! Worked up he soon was moaning and excited and then I stopped and fondled his feet again telling him that his feet were at my mercy and I could do whatever I wanted and buried my face between the soles of his feet and nibbled his soles and grazed my teeth along the arches of his feet. Then began running my fingers back and forth along the soles of his feet and his sweaty feet giving off a rich manly odour. I tickled his feet running my fingers and hands over the soles of his feet.

I then again picked up the feather and ran it in between John's toes and back over his soles while his body twisted and he desperately tried to pull his feet away as again subjected to an oral assault of them both as having an insatiable appetite I told him I commenced licking and fondling his feet so that very warm they were soon wet with my saliva as my tongue was voracious as I had lapped at his feet with a deep hunger. I had slid my tongue along both soles of his feet and seeing each lick, each stroke from my experienced tongue sending shivers throughout his whole body but his laughter didn't stopme, it did the opposite and was all the encouragement I needed and could ask for and licked his feet constantly as he flexed his toes wildly!

My tongue lapping at John's feet and painting his soles in saliva was a nightmare for John as he felt my lips on his toes and then me sucking on his toes individually and then foot by foot and five toes at once, mouthful by mouthful and slurping at them hungrily even licking the spaces in between them and slowly ran my fingers up and down John's squirming feet while he struggled and laughed almost insanely from the tickle torture of his feet, his armpit hairs wet from sweat amd trying desperately to break the bondage strps and be free, shaking and babbling and laughing hysterically as I was licking his soles and sucking his toes now sensually which being a straight man as John is, made him squirm even more!

Again I dragged the quill end of the feather methodically and emotionlessly across the arches of his vulnerable, exposed size 12 feet. Then stopped and fondled and felt up his feet beginning to massage them both, affording them a firm massage and sensing his strength of resistance taunting him my sensing his determination to not react to his feet being intimately and sensually touched but knowing his feet being so damn ticklish a losing battle as my focus was and would be his feet and very slowly and lightly my massage became a maddening caress stroking the length of each large foot heel to toes mocking his sensitivity running fingers up n' down his soles driving him crazy!

He frantic as my telling him it was his problem having such super-sensitive feet and I would be tickle torturing Eric's details from him as I wanted to sadistically voyeur the student tickle torturing his teacher which he'd be financially rewarded to do, how excited I'd be seeing hiim driven berserk and hearing his gagged manic laughter and adding variety into the mix one of us would indulge in feathering his dick at the base of his shaft and balls and then the sensitive tip whilst having his toes sucked and nibbled with him desperate for both relief and release but denied!

His soles and toes oiled at some point and fingers slid over them as well as the plastic tines of a hairbrush and revolving bristles of the sonicare electric toothbrush an effective and devasatatingly effective tickle tool with his soles licked again and toes sucked and nibbled, simultaneously taking it in turns to lick up n' down his dick whilst lightly stroking his balls so he'd tense up and then shoot and discover having cum his feet's ticklishness being magnified as we'd indulge in sucking on his squirming toes whilst deeply inhaling the intoxicating smell of his sweaty size 12 feet!

My imagination having no bounds I taunted him explaining what pleasures I would be having with his feet! Initially his feet in sheer nylon socks and placed by a heat lamp and likely indulge in coating them with nutella chocolate spread and orally eat his feet taking time licking and sucking the combined deliciousness of his natural salty feet flavour and the chocolate taste! I then sucked his flexing toes and flinching soles deeply inhaling their rich and awesome smell! As well as orally driving him berserk using my talented tongue and flexing fingers to devastatingly ticklish effect also employing using the feather, hairbrush, sonicare, pipe-cleaner sawn in between each of his toes and the nib of an inkless ball-point pen proving a killer! I would also be allowing Eric to making suggestions as to how to tortuously tickle his teacher's feet! I then indulged in employing the sonicare as he told me Eric's details and called the unsuspecting student who was thrilled by the idea of revenge and within 30 mins was at my place ready to take full advantage of ticklish, licklish Professor John Lomax!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back