• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 Ticklish Soles & Strong Calves of a Former Nurse: Iris Bowman

tyler_d

TMF Expert
Iris Bowman (5'4", size 8) is a former nurse who also has some nice big strong calves and I had first seen her randomly out in public months prior to my 1st meeting with her. I wanted her so bad when I first saw her, but did not have the right opportunity to approach her since I was in a situation with other people that I could not break away from.

Anyway, I was very glad (months later) to see that a friend of mine actually knew her and was cool enough to introduce me to her. And from there, I was able to explain to her the idea of feet modeling and she was totally game to show them off. Turns out her feet were quite ticklish too so many times she would just laugh out loud when I went in for licks and sniffs. And her feet were so tasty and good smelling that no man can resist such an urge. She has an amazing texture on her soles.

I was even luckier to find out she had many hot female friends and would later introduce me to other foot models over time. Iris is respected as a cool and wise person amongst her female friends, especially the younger ones who can use the extra wisdom.

Sexy feet! Kind of looks like a future Britney Spears to me.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back