• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Spy Klementaski! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Ivan Klementaski born in Warsaw so by nationality Polish had worked for the KGB so a Soviet agent for three years but had been exposed as a double agent working for the American CIA. The attractive 6' bachelor prides himself on being a ladies man with alpha-male attitude and as his interrogator I had seen his medical report and that he was highly reactive to the 'Babinski' test! I would torture and torment Ivan exploiting his evidential documented weakness!

In the interrogation cell he lay secured to the restraint bed on his stomach, blindfold and gagged as I'd instructed and stripped to underwear and socks. I was excited entering the cell knowing from experience the effectiveness of this simple torture and especially how it would drive Ivan someone so undeniably sensitive crazy! Staying silent he was aware no longer alone and noted his squirming and approached him!

"Hmm Klementaski it seems you like to play games, in this we are the same and you like to make a joke of the KGB, to laugh at them with your American friends and I also enjoy hearing laughter and amusing myself encouraging others to laugh by whatever means necessary and you of course are respected as being strong willed and determined, stubborn so a challenge to an interrogator favouring delivering pain as your threshold during KGB training proved having a remarkably high degree of pain tolerance but everyone has a weakness and yours excites me and invites exploration!"

"Can I say I find you very attractive knowing you pride yourself on seducing women so easily with your dark sultry looks and olive skin from your Gypsy ancestry and unusual from a nation known for it's largely fair haired, blue eyed race, being admired by another man must make you feel uncomfortable and particularly positioned with your ass vulnerable and displayed but I assure you; fucking you not my intention but fucking with you I'd guarantee a certainty! I've seen your medical report which is why I'm now sat facing the upturned socked soles of your immobilised feet and feet emitting natural warmth and Mmmm feet smelling like feet, sweaty feet and feet I want and feet I'm inhaling, my nose inches from them Mmmm nice!"

"Black silk socks so moulded to your size 46 soles like a 2nd skin, a pair of hot n' vulnerable feet which I will soon be enjoying in every way imaginable making you clench and splay your toes involuntarily as knowing you being terribly ticklish teasing and tormenting you whilst savouring the sweaty aroma of your feet, these warm socked soles and toes!"

I nuzzled each socked sole which smelled awesome, ran my nose the length of each sole and relishing every moment of sniffing them and seeing every toe wiggle involunatrily as he fought reacting verbally breathing deeply and told him he not going anywhere and having a rampant foot fetish, my more than ready and willing to take my time with his feet and his consistent squirming being so horny! I told him that both of his male feet were mine to enjoy and stroked a finger the length of each socked foot in turn and taunted him that evidently being so horribly ticklish that I was sure he wanted to laugh and my aim was to having him laugh his socks off as once satisfied tickling his socked feet, would be subjecting his barefeet to a tortuously ticklish workout! I then rubbed his socked soles possessively and relishing in the fact this hetero man totally disgusted and resenting being touched anywhere by another man!

"Mmmmm love your feet Klementaski, I could be touching your dick, your balls which would disgust you but also being touched there excite and pleasure you as you would even unwillingly gain an erection but alternatively my playing with your feet will be hellish for you as the result of the 'Babinski Test' proved, you really can't stand your feet touched as so sensitive as I'm seeing and feeling fondling and feeling up your feet even in these Armani socks and so my having a foot fixation will not be a realisation you will be glad to know but I'm being honest and big n' sweaty feet like these size 12's; both especially appealing! These feet hot n' clammy are exactly as I like feet and Mmmmmm smelling like feet, trapped and quivering feet so defintely ticklish, any hopes you have of my not breaking you of any macho resolve not to lose it and laugh like a loon let me tell you now are dissipated as my torture tickling guaranteed effective! Now let's get these socks off!"

I loved hearing him moan as I slowly peeled down and off the silk socks from Klementaski's large feet, his panic evident I made sure I slowly eased them off his feet inch by inch and stroking under his socked toes he'd tried clenching to stop the socks coming off and instantly toes splayed off came the socks! I told him his toes looked deliciouskly tasty salivating looking at both large smooth bare feet, so vulnerable and inviting! I continued massaging them as I had done socked but now kneading and fondling his bare feet and sniffing them by rubbing my nose on each sole which sickened him as he frantically tried to move his feet but they not going anywhere!

Involuntarily his toes all wiggling I licked my lips and enjoyed nuzzling his feet and rubbing my nose the length of his soles and caressing them both lightly and gently making him flinch and breathe deep as he determined to not react but impossible as I licked the length of each sole and lapping at his toes and sliding my tongue in between them! Klementaski struggled like crazy as my lickling technique broke him, tongue tickling every inch of his feet, no evading it as I told him that virgin feet like his the most enjoyble for me as priding myself on being a foot-rapist!

"Stright guys like you Klementaski seeing women as with you to serve your needs so I'm sure having blow-jobs from them, forcing even the reluctant ones to suck on your dick and I'm partial to giving blow-jobs too but not to your dick but to toes, all ten of them, sucking on them hard and licking them all over; soles and toes my speciality!"

Klementaski driven berserk as indulging myself I took my time sucking on each of his toes individually, slipping them into my mouth and gently nibbling on them and hearing him panting for breath as so hideously ticklish on his feet and introduced the feather which drove him demented as I ran the quill end lightly the length of each foot from heels to toes, over his so senstive soles and sliding the feather tendrils in between each of his toes and for good measure stroking over his soles delivering another ticklish sensation but with the objective of driving Klementaski wild with unbearable tickles!

"Fuck Klementaski you are so ticklish and licklish and even muffled love your laughter, knew I'd break you and only just started as intend spending hours with these feet initiating them into being tickle tortured and especially my predilection fro licking feet all over and nibbling them and pressing my tongue against moist n' warm sweaty soles to lap up their flavour and suck and nibble on each of these toes one by one, feel them wriggling in my mouth in reaction to the soles being lightly stroked simultaneously! Your super sensitive feet Klementaski are my feet now to enjoy in every way, no go zones exploited for my amusement and pleasure!"

Ivan hated my touching the soles of his feet and toes being so hopelessly ticklish he'd have done anything to prevent it from happening as I told him whilst fondling and massaging his feet giving him a break from deliberate and devious tickling torment and saying I appreciated being so sensitive on his feet that he'd not enjoy them touched but this being precisely why I relished in massaging them, handling every inch of them being in complete control! I taunted him how I Loved seeing him clenching his toes as a defense mechanism when I slid my fingers the length of his soles and then under his toes so he automatically splayed them, no good trying to challenge me Klementaski as I hold the aces or in this instance your feet I teased!

I focused attention on his arches and all Klementaski could focus on was his extreme ticklishness as my fingers explored his toes and slid in between them and his feet so sweaty being naturally lubed and told him that torture didn't need to be painful to prove effective, that torture tickling brutally effective as every nerve ending awoken and stimulated!

“Nohohohoho! Plehehehease nohohoho more!” I heard or something similar from him making me smile!

"Sssssh it's just as tickle, tickle, tickle and licking my finger so extra wet and then sliding it in between each of your sweat moist toes Klementaski and the sole part excuse the pun; of your body where women are uninvited enjoying so virgin territory I'm getting off ravaging as I will be all through the night so your ticklish, licklish nightmare just beginning!"

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” I taunted whilst running my fingers up n' down the smooth soles of Klementaski's feet repeatedly! He laughed and laughed as his ticklishness overwhelmed him as I told him torture tickling feet as ticklish and licklish as his being a rare treat for me so therefore something I'd savour the opportunity of indulging myself in doing and awarded by his sense of complete helplessness being subjected to one of the oldest tortures known to man and these days one all too often not utilised! I informed him even the sight of his big, bare feet secured and so perfectly vulnerable for tickling and lickling got my dick hard! Able to lean into them and smell their raunch and taste their ripeness a bonus!

"Don't expect any mercy from me Klementaski, you're here to be taught a lesson, a ticklish and licklish lesson so all I want from you is laughter as you feel me brutally taking complete advantage of using your singularly devastating weakness against you, the ticklishness and licklishness of your feet, exploiting them being immobilised so easy prey to me and my fingers and taunting him verbally whilst physically running my fingers up n' down the arches of his size 12's and over the balls of his feet and toes to focus along the centre of his soles!

"Coochie coochie coo Klementaski and singing my fingers made for tickling to the tune of the Nancy Sinatra hit song 'These boots are made for walkin'!

"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASEHAHAHASTAAPHAHA!"

I indulged in teasing and tormenting both feet and stopped to let him catch his breath and then resumed vigorously running all ten fingers of both hands over his soles as he lost it immediately, giggling hysterically as he instantly and reflexively wiggled his toes squirming as I grinned sadistically! I tickled both of his sensitive soles with a real passion stroking up and down the length of them as he howled with tortuous laughter in pure ticklish hell! Klementaski driven to shrieking and pleading for the tickling torment to end but no chance as I indulged in soft n' light tickles with hard and pressured tickles and worked over every inch of Klementaski's feet, so he never knew where the next tickle or lickle would be aimed! His laughter increasing in volume as my tickling and lickling developed and grew in intensity!

'Bzzzzzzzzz' I engaged using an evil tickle tool, the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush which proved as I knew it would; excruciatingly ticklish for my Polish traitor, the tickling delivered was unbearable for him as intended running it up n' down the length of Klementaski's feet and then coating each sole with nutella chocolate spread and telling him I wanted additional flavouring to his feet and proceeded to drive him berserk indulging in licking the soles of his feet and sucking and nibbling on his toes in an oral assault of his feet so ticklish and licklish! Klementaski driven beyond hysterical by this point of proceedings and once cleansed in a licklish foot frenzy, the sonicare treatment resuming! The electric toothbrush, going in and out of each toe, over the heels, ball's and arches of his feet! I made sure the rotating bristles tickled every inch of the spy's feet and then resorted to employing my hands on approach again!

"I love having access to your feet Klementaski and very lightly stroking all over your soles and here across your arches seeing you unable to not react as your efforts to suppress your laughter are defeated as so too is your resolve to not react physically to the teasing sensations being delivered to your vulnerable feet and I've decided you will be kept under house arrest, my house and guarded 24/7, feet in black nylon socks as a fabric which will make them warm n' sweaty and only removed for a tickling which the guards as well as me of course will be allowed to subject you to enduring for their amusement, sometimes with me as voyeur to this and feet showered in the morning every other day so by evening tasting and smelling like feet!"

Klementaski moaned loudly hearing his ticklish n' licklish fate as I stroked his vulnerable soles and the teasing and tormenting sensations making him shake on the restraint bed and I'd invest in another for installation in my spare bedroom in my house for my ticklish-licklish house-guest, I caressed his smooth soles and focused concentration on the balls of Klementaski's feet and stroking under his toes! Alternating from foot to foot told him he having two such tender and sensitive soles and was utterly relentless stroking the soles, balls, arches and toes of his feet with sadistic precision and all Klementaski could do was squrim and flex his feet and wiggle his toes erupting in uncontrollable muffled laughter!

I indulged in caressing both big n' smooth soles and then attention to the balls of his feet before stroking under his toes and sliding fingers teasingly in between them all one by one then lightly stroked a finger up n' down each bare sole in turn over and over again taunting him I wanting to see which foot was more ticklish and after maybe 15 minutes concluded both pretty well matched! I then resumed raking the feather quill mercilessly up and down Klementaski's soles and bending down to nibble the tips of his toes and grazing my teeth against his arches whilst simultaneously sucking on his toes and sliding my tongue in between them and then rubbed my face over his sweaty feet to inhale their raunchy aroma!

"Mmmm Klementaski you are going to be a perfect tickle-lickle toy, I will tease your feet making you shriek and scream driven hysterical, tickle you all night long with no mercy as quite an insomniac and also will enjoy seeing the specially selected officers guarding you to enjoy teasing and tormenting your too tortuously ticklish feet driving you breathless!! Your feet so sexy and succulent with toes all clenching & splaying totally vulnerable and immobilised I will enjoy lapping at them with my teasing and tormenting tongue!" Saying this I busied myself licking the length of his soles slowly and nibbling on his toes and noting Klementaski desperately trying not to react to their ticklishness being exploited by me! He was furiously wiggling his toes as the tickling torment was driving him nuts and especially when I started tonguing in-between them again!

There was nothing Klementaski could do to defend his feet from my tongue sliding in between his toes one by one, licking in between them making him shudder and though muffled shriek with laughter as I nibbled on his toes and sucked on them! I enjoyed tongue raping Klementaski's feet with my focus on his toes and sucking on them and licking them and addicted to their flavour, a savoury snack which none of the women he'd seduced had ever tasted! As I tongue-fucked his toes, I also helped myself to a nibble on them; gently nipping at the tips, pressing my lips around them, sucking them, chewing, slurping, practically devouring them! Licking from heels to toes he frantically tried to escape the restraints but all efforts failing! I was hungry for them, with an insatiable appetite that needed satisying!

"Ready for feather time Klementaski?" It amazed me to see how freaked out he became, trembling before the feather connected and gently stroked the bare soles of each foot in turn with the feather quill and over his super-sensitive arches! I often wonder why I am foot and then faced with feet like these know why Klementaski as your feet are fuckin' sexy as very ticklish, warm n ' sweaty with a rich raunchy foot smell and tasting ripe and awesome and the fact you're straight and into pussy makes you such a catch as you'd never let any man touch you anywhere even on your feet, large very ticklish feet, I have a real thing for feet and yours are mine to enjoy Klementaski!"

The embarrassment and discomfort you are experiencing mentally as this feather end slides so easily in between each of your toes and amazed your feet so soft n' ticklish n' sweaty even reacting to a tongue as if you're being electrocuted so ticklish every inch of your feet and love licking your toes whilst tickling the arches of your feet, helpless and vulnerable feet at my mercy! I told him he could expect feeling my fingers running up n' down his soles, tickling and lickling his soles and arches and licking and sucking on his toes, his feet subjected to my fingers, my tongue, the feather and the electric toothbrush! My objective to drive him wild!

I then caressed both soles gently and threatened him to lie still and to rub his feet together and I gently tickled the arches of his feet and the balls of his feet as he couldn't not squirm being so damn sensitive but he fought a full on reaction as his feet flexed and toes wiggled inches from my face! I made him rub his soles together again to sweat them both up and knew exactly where and how to tickle his feet and started with one finger, then two stroking over his soles to the balls of his feet and toes. I tickled faster and gently tickled his arches! His feet were so warm and soft and kneaded up n' down the arches of his feet and loved seeing his toes clench and splay listening to his constant giggling and then lickled his toes and sucked on them!
Sliding my tongue in between his toes drove him berserk so he let out a non-stop hysterical tirade of laughter which invited me giving both of his feet a serious oral workout, my tongue sliding in between each of his ten toes and lickling the length of each of his large soles! he couldn’t move his feet so was subjected to endure the lickling torment!

I the resumed the feather teasing and slowly brushed the feather up and down his soles, very lightly teasing up and down his smooth soles and then drawn in between each of his toes slowly, back and forth as he was driven totally crazy, gasping for breath tickling his soles and in between his toes non-stop; stroking, caressing, just tickle-tickle-tickling!

Merciless the feathering stopped I resumed sniffing and licking Klementaski's feet, sucking on his toes and licking in between them saying it was great seducing a part of his body never made available to women, his feet both mine to dominate, to control, to rape! I loved seeing him struggle violently, his bare and wriggling feet and wiggling toes defenseless against my excruciatingly ticklish n' licklish techniques of torment!

"Oh Klementaski does it tickle, where does it tickle, can you show me and what's worse a light touch or more pressured one and a tickling or a lickling, these arches so soft and super-sensitive, does it make you want to jump when I stroke over your size 14 feet and like hearing you moan and beg as well as laugh yourself silly of course, seeing your feet flex really excites me, reacting to the intense ticklish sensations you're subjected to, laughing, laughing, laughing!

I then licked between Klementaski's toes saying his foot taste addictive and thrilled his being so horribly tongue ticklish and sucked on his toes and licked his soles again as he moaned and both feet tensed! Ivan Klementaski gasped and giggled as my tongue probed into the sensitive spaces between his wiggling toes. It tickled, it really tickled as my tongue traced the curve of his arches. I lapped at his toes and soles and then used my fingers again on his soles and still nibbled on his toes! Another foot massage as I told him I was with him all through the night!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back