• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tommaso! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The TV news channels had made people of NYC aware of the 'Cat-Burglar' as he was known after a spate of robberies around the city and now last month he here he in my apartment and secured to the bed having tried to escape but had not counted on my being a black belt in karate and having knocked him out! I clearly saw him without his shoes, in thin black nylon socks on large size 12 feet, it assumed he was socked as never shoe prints found at the scenes of robberies. The guy in his mid 20's was I guessed by his appearance Italian or Spanish, olive skinned anyway and out for the count, I could smell his masculine sock aroma securing his feet together and bound on his stomach on the bed totally immobilised! I determined to drive him demented into ticklish madness!

Downtown at police HQ sometimes a collegue and me employed untilisng an interrogation technique remarkably effective on certain idividuals and one leaving no evidence of having been used to our advantage in gaining confessions; we tickled them and their feet a favourite target as his were going to be for sure! I lightly stroked both socked soles as his feet flexed and gagged he moaned gradually sensing what was happening and trying to pull his feet away but secured tightly!

"Oh awake and it seems ticklish on these feet so not to so clever to try to rob me, an undercover NYPD officer and one who likes guys feet socked and most especially bare! That's it squirm all you want, you're not going anywhere anytime soon with feet like these presented to me! Mmmm smell awesome, like feet, given me a raging hard-on as love being in complete control so you will do as told and let me tell you blindfold, every sensation magnified so you're going to be tickle tortured as you can bet I want these feet and feet that invite being punished so rub them together now!"

I smiled as my captive did so albeit reluctantly so a light stroke of each socked sole needed to encourage him and told to stop I then fondled and massaged each socked foot, pressing firmly all over them and telling him my liking their natural warmth and moistness and joking that I'd bet he'd not imagined having another man play with his feet tonight or any night but there were strange people in the vast metropolis and he'd found one and to add insult to injury, a cop so not his night and proceeeded to lightly tickle his soles so his toes instantly wiggled invitingly as he struggled helplessly, so vulnerable having such tender feet so ticklish! I informing him if he was enjoying the massage, it wasn't intentional but the most ticklish and reactive feet being warmed up and hot feet so my making sure his would be!

I told him he had very appealing manly feet as I massaged and studied them through the thin socks so remrking on his long toes and high arches enjoying the predicament he found himself in as I sniffed on both feet which his moans indicated sickened him and taunted him that his feet felt so soft n' smooth sensing his increased tension and remarking for someone uncomfortable having their feet touched, not the best idea to try to rob a foot fiend's home in his socks but was so glad he had done and ran my fingers up and down his soles causing him to try to fight reactionary giggles and told him no sense in fighting his being ticklish as securing his feet theyd flexed so already knew he was sensitive on his feet!

I slowly peeled off each sock and pressed each one to my nose inhaling their aroma so he heard me and then massaged his newly bare feet from heels to the balls of his feet and then running a finger along each immediately flinching sole seeing his toes clench and splay remarking how feet, guys feet appealed to me and a real bonus if ticklish! I heard I was sure pleas from him as he really is a ticklish fucker as he's illegal in the USA and I'm in the process of gaining him as 'Green Card' as he is my live-in 'House-boy-Tickle Toy'! Tommaso hates the arrangement but the alternatives are incarceration and deportation!

I stroked both newly bared soles with a light touch which drove him berserk but totally trapped his feet able to flex but not escape as I indulged in fully exploring each foot with deliberate slowly ticklish touches which I sensed embarrassed and humiliated him as I informed him I was accustomed to taking complete advantage of guy's feet and if found ticklish; expert at exploiting their ticklishess and relishing in doing so as he involuntarily squirmed!

I made clear his knowing my relishing his sensitivity casually delivering maddening touches all over his feet which were becoming increasingly warm and sweaty as I told him about my fixation with feet began with my step-brother when we'd shared a bedroom, he three years older but my easily dominating him and how tickling their feet often broke to resolve of criminals to confess and told him smelling as raunchy as his feet did, my guessing they'd taste ripe as I was partial to licking soles and sucking and nibbling on toes and sliding my tongue in between them as well as finger stroking sensitive soles!

I smiling as he cringed hearing his muffled laughter as I told him he was going to be subjected to an an intense tickling, a dliberately slow and thorough tortuous tickling and saying this activated the revolving bristles of the braun electric toothbrush and traced it the length of each sole in ticklish torment smiling as he struggled to be free from the insidious sensation, his being so damn ticklish and his feet so appealing to me in every way and his feet; my feet to please me as I decided and delighted in verbally taunting him how appealing they were and my guessing from his reactions not accustomed to his feet given any attention and he being straight and stroked on his soles to answer me he nodding affirmative!

I teased him a first time for everyting, his feet mine to intiate in foot-play and being touched by another guy but to be grateful his dick and ass of no interest to me as I de-activated the tickle-tool and rubbed his feet! Then lightly stroked each bared sole in turn making him flinch and deeply sniffed them both again! Then indulged in giving each sole a lick which made him squirm uncontrollably as I encouraged to lick them more excitedly and furiously whilst then raking my fingers over his saliva lubed soles! I sensed even gagged him gritting his teeth to not react and told him so and activated the bristles again exploiting his being so hideously ticklish, incredibly and agonising to my absolute delight as I informed him! My tickling technique driving him crazy stroking from toes to arches and arches to toes finding these the most senstive areas of his size 12's!

He soon howling with laughter and desperate to pull his feet way from me and ticklish attacks but an impossibility as I delighted in telling him how first socked and then barefoot; downtown having broken the reolve of many suspects with no telling signs and knowing not something they'd be likely admitting being broken by as he himself unlikely doing so or losing his chance being legal in the USA! Soon enough Tommaso sufffering in pure ticklish, licklish agony as the tickle tool replaced by my experienced fingers and mouth driving him ballistic, both feet teased and tormented simultaneously! My advising him his days of being the notorious 'Cat Burglar' over as tonight mine as the cat who got the cream just beginning and coated them with fresh cream and licked it off as he submitted to his ticklish, licklish fate! Tommaso with me a month as my tickle-lickle toy!

Great story, thank you for sharing! Big fan of M/M stories that focus on the feet, the powerless, and the ler’s sadism &#55357;&#56840;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back