• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Torture: A Role-Play. (F/M)

Volsung

Verified
MissTickler11 and I (Volsung) thought that it might be fun to start a role-play together, especially since we discovered that we had so many of the same kinks and interests. As the RP progressed, we realized that we were really on to something special and both of us agreed that it was a story that we wanted to share with the rest of the Ticklephiles out there.

We hope that you will all enjoy reading this as much as we have enjoyed writing it.

-----------

https://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=433818&d=1420558931

"Yes Miss Alex, these are mine... You tied me up like this. I trust there is some reason. It certainly isn't because I'm ticklish there or anything". I wiggle my toes and nervously look at you.

"You're just wasting your time you know..." I add whimpering softly, trying to get some reaction from you.

"You know, very few people have seen me like this. It's not something I'm comfortable with showing you... er, or with anybody."

I bite my bottom lip.

"What are you going to do?"

———

"It appears a snake got you? Or is it the tickle monster? There might be a reason...and I don't believe that you're not ticklish somehow... So I doubt I wasting my time."

She wiggles one finger in the center of his right foot.

———

I flex my right foot involuntarily and fight to communicate back.

"Heheh... It must be... *giggies* nice to be... *more urgent giggles* so popular! HAHA"

I can feel your finger momentarily withdraw and this gives me one last ditch effort to deflect the situation.

"Now please... Alex... You don't have to do this. I'm not THAT ticklish... I just can't stand to be tickled, that's all."

———

"Oh, I see. So were you giggling just then because you thought of something funny? Seemed like you were squirming a lot too…”

Alex sits cross-legged in front of your feet and puts them in her lap.

"So if you're not ticklish, how is it that you can't stand it? I guess if you're not ticklish then it's okay if I count your little piggies? Just to make sure they're all there..."

She starts toying and pinching your toes one by one.

"This little piggy went to the market...this little piggy stayed home..."

———

I begin speaking gibberish almost as soon as I start to realize where this is going, without any recourse for me.

"Please Alex... Um... I didn't mean it... if you stop we can call it a draw. I cannot be responsible... I didn't mean."

I can feel the delicate fingertips as they lightly scratch around my flexing toes and I begin to giggle uncontrollably.

"Hehehe... No please... not there.... hahaha... I can't... Mumph! hahaha... stand it... tit tit tit... Hahaha~"

I started to go into full panic laugher as soon as I hear you recite the common tickle nursery rhyme. Your fingers are SO soft and dexterous against my sensitive skin.

"NOOOooo! HAHAHAHA!!! NOT THAT!!! WAH HAHAHA! YOU HAVE... HAHAHA HAVE TO... HAHAHAH...

———

I smile when I realize you know you're screwed.

"Can't be responsible, huh? Well, Mark it's certainly not my fault my tickle monster got you."

You feel the snake tighten its grip on your feet, as if it knows what's coming will cause you to squirm even more.

"Now, where was I before I was interrupted?"

My fingers continue their journey to your middle toes, holding them firm...

"This little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none...and do you know what comes next, Mark?"

———

I rock back and forth, clamping my mouth with my hand. It doesn’t keep the tickling sensation away and I end up laughing into my hand just the same.

“Hahahamumph… Muhh muhh muhhh Huhh huhhh!”

It takes everything I can to communicate. Your teasing and toe wiggling tickles too much! I drop my hand and clench both fists, fighting between fits of giggling to answer:

“HAHAHA…. You let… HAHAHA… me HEHEHE go?”

———

"No, no sweetie… the last little piggy. Do you know what he does?"

I take your very last pinkie toe between my fingers, rubbing it between them for a bit

"He goes 'wee wee wee' all the way home! Hehe…"

Suddenly, more quickly than you can react, my fingers begin spidering all over your toes and soles, and you no choice but to endure given the snake around your ankles.

"So you're not that ticklish, huh? I beg to differ…”

———

The tickling is driving me crazy and deep down, I know that it is nowhere near what is about to happen very soon. I can feel you playing with my little toe. I am frustrated that I cannot hold back this most simple feeling. It tickles so bad! I had no idea I was THIS ticklish... and with no recourse, no solution. Then suddenly...

Light tickles all over the bottom of my exposed feet. I am quite overwhelmed... The tickle is not localized like before. It spreads out like a pool of liquid on a smooth surface. I cannot control the tickle sensation any longer. The tickling is too random for my brain to interpret correctly. Panic... uncontrollable laughter. Relentless tickles.

"WHA HAHA HAHA... NO.. STOP!!! HAHAHA... I CAN... HAHAHAH CAN"T HAHAHA.... TAKE... IT HAHAHAHA!!! HELPPP!! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

Each fragmented sentence takes away all the breath I have as I fight to refill my lungs with fresh air... It's too much effort and all I can do it laugh like an idiot. I am totally at the mercy of your fingertips.

———

I giggle at your stammering and tortured laughter. It makes me giddy to see you're so ticklish that you're struggling to even beg. I didn't expect you to be this sensitive, but I'm absolutely delighted. I make a sound decision to keep you this way for a while.

"Awww, you poor thing...something so childish makes you laugh this much, huh? And I've barely even started..."

My long nails glide effortlessly over your exposed soles, softly scratching them all over, lingering over the arches and under the toes. Though you struggle with all of the effort you can muster, your feet are held completely still. My goal, though you don't know it yet, is to see exactly how long and how much it takes to break you.

"Tell me how this feels, Mark. I want to know exactly what you're experiencing right now.”

———

My slow slip into silent laughter gives me the opportunity to talk a little between breaths.

"Alex... it tickles... SO much! ... I had no idea... I wouldn't have thought... and I can't... move at all... You're (I have to force myself to say the word) tickling ... SO slowly... It's like you know... exactly how fast... to go... how much pressure... to use. I can't. I wasn't going to... tell you..."

My face is extremely blush now and I can't believe that you have forced me into saying this out loud. But I have no recourse. Maybe the shock of you hearing this will be enough to break the relentless tickling. Because you see it isn't just the tickling. I am becoming keenly aware of the bulge that is irrevocably taking place in my pants. I don't know how to say this, or make it stop. It is betraying my most secret tickle fetish. I clear my throat and close my eyes.

"Alex... I'm afraid that... I like... tickling (there's that word again) a... little... too much. And it's not... just the laughter... I was... hoping that... you wouldn't... notice."

I open my eyes and glance down at my crotch, hoping that it isn't as noticeable as it feels. I shut my eyes tightly again... it is.

I can still feel your soft fingertips throughout this whole dialogue. I can almost feel the evil intent. Now there is motive, past just wanting to hear me laugh. This is tickling on a whole different level. I have MADE it that way... it’s my weakness. I swallow hard as I can now feel the second wave of giggles, getting stronger and stronger.

———

I smile with satisfaction as I hear the T-word pass your lips. Even just hearing you say it makes me excited.

"That's a good boy. I bet it's so terrible... as a lady tickler I keep my nails nice and long for people like you. Someone as ticklish as you needs a good tickle from time to time, that's my philosophy."

I don't stop tickling even as I talk to you, savoring the experience. Your twitching, giggling, stammering, everything about the situation makes me only want to torture you more.

"Oh trust me, I see how much you're enjoying this. You can't tell, but I'm enjoying it the very same way. That's why I'm not going to stop. Well, not anytime soon. There's nothing you can say or do to stop this, Mark. Tickle, tickle tickleee..."

My fingers show no signs of releasing you from your anguish, working your soles over heels to toe and back again, scribbling without pattern to keep you in constant ticklish agony. I love seeing just how weak it makes you, how your arousal makes you even more sensitive. The fact that you're admitting your excitement makes me happy, as now I have more incentive to tickle and tickle to my hearts content.

———

I can feel the lost of control building... Your randomness of touch is making me quite helpless. I try to get my ticklish feet out of 'check' as though this was some kind of maniacal chess game. I wiggle my toes... check. I try to protect one foot from the other by overlapping them... clumsy solution, you just tickle the bottom of the exposed foot... check. I try contorting the bottom of my foot somehow. Anything to break the constant ticklish contact... check. I am laughing hysterically now partially out of frustration. I need some kind of release... anything. The one release that is becoming apparent is the one I don't want, because if it did happen, I would be 10 times MORE ticklish. It's the growing urgency in my pants. It's becoming quite confining. I don't know if I should let it out, cum in my pants, or what. I definitely don't want to do the latter.

"HAHAHAHAHA... ALEX..! YOOU... HAHAHA HAVE TO... HAHAHA STOOOOP... HEHEHEHE... YOU'RE HAHAHA... GONNA MAKE... WHA HA HA HA HA MEEEHEHEHE...C C C COME! HAHAHAHA!”

———

Watching your struggle under the snake's tightening grip encourages me to continue to send you down a road of ticklish torment, and with every passing second it seems I have more enthusiasm. I've noticed by now that your struggling is not only just against the tickling or the bonds, but against your own body as well.

"What's wrong? Are you enjoying this a little too much?"

I temporarily stop tormenting your feet to come and sit beside you.

"I know how hard it must be for a big strong man to be held down and tortured in such a silly fashion...especially when you're so weak to it."

My fingers gently graze the ever-growing bulge in your pants as I relieve the pressure slightly by unzipping them.

"Let's have even more fun, shall we?"

You very quickly realize that your torment had only just begun. As I take out your twitching member, you feel my nails resume their torturous journey, exploring your still scrunching soles to the best of my ability. In addition to this, my fingers make their way under your balls and start to wriggle.

"Time for the real fun to begin…"

———

All of this feels like it’s happening in slow motion, as I am still trying to recover my wits from all the foot tickling. It feels so good to be in control of my breathing again, no matter for how brief a time. Deep breaths fill my lungs and I gradually start breathing in a normal fashion once more. I watch as you carefully unzip my fly. I nervously giggle as you fumble around, finally pulling out my hidden excitement.

“Oh Alex… you don’t need to…”

I am blushing fiercely, ashamed that my tickle fetish has irrevocably betrayed me this way. Just like the foot tickling, I had no say in the matter whatsoever.

“It’s not, hehe… fair. I’m just too ticklish is all. It’s not something I can…”

Your fingers feel so delicate against my stimulated cock. I begin to moan involuntarily. Privately wishing to be stroked off to a happy conclusion. So soft… “Jerk me off Alex!” My brain screams. I can’t tell if it’s just my mind saying that or I said that out loud. You give my length a quick, firm squeeze. “Mmmmm”

Quite suddenly, I can feel the foot tickling creeping back into the equation. “Shit…” I think to myself. I giggle sporadically again, always against my will. Slender nails scraping against my flexing arch… And now I perceive a ticklish feeling under my balls. Hehehe… I’m so sensitive there… it tickles too, almost in the same way… but it’s like an electric shock. My cock jerks up, like it’s pointing towards you, begging.

“Yikes! HAHAHA!!!”

If I could only have one without the other. Then I could resolve the situation. I laugh and moan in quickening turns, my face bright red with shame and pent-up sexual excitement.
There is a nagging feeling in all of this that runs through my mind like a death-knell, like I'm already doomed to failure. You've said it yourself...

"Time for the real fun to begin…"

Last edited:
It has recently come to my attention that some of you out there think that I have written this whole tickle story myself. I have not. This is a true collaboration between myself and MissTickler11.

And yes, we are available for tickle activities and whatnot... hehe.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back