• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH TURNABOUT *F/M & M/F *New 10/18/08

MTJpub

Verified
TICKLISH TURNABOUT
Written By Munchausen
Art By AnnoXanti
Editing By AnnieHall

**Two tales of tickle torture
**F/M & M/F Tickling!
**Over 18,000 + words!
**Stories by Munchausen
**llustrations by AnnoXanti
**Cover art + 4 story illustrations
**Direct Digital Download

Freckles’ Revenge: A Tale of Truly Alternative Medicine: Dr. Blake Cartier, through years of study, a change of name, and a complete overhaul of his image, has transformed himself completely from high school and college geek into a handsome, wealthy, and famous physician. He is still haunted, though, by memories of his ultimate humiliation at the cruel hands of the beautiful, popular, and utterly unattainable Sydney Ward. When luck – or fate—delivers Sydney into his incredibly skilled hands, he finds his dreams of vengeance may well be fulfilled…

The Mo Show: In a classic case of wrong place, wrong time, Mo is caught by two beautiful but merciless sorority girls as he works on the wiring in their house over summer vacation. Believing him to be a fraternity spy, they subject him to excruciating torture, and post clips of it on the web as a message to others.

But Mo is a clever guy, and he has a plan to see that poetic justice is satisfyingly served…

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/Ticklish_Turnabout.html

Also check out the following publications from the artist and author.

AnnoXanti
LOST AT GALAKKAN CAVE

Munchausen
The Chronicles of Soraya Blackheart

Last edited:
You know...I'm not usually that much into F/M, but Munchausen's writing made this a very pleasurable read. Very well paced, funny, deep where it needs to be. There's a flow to the tales that's very refreshing.

Very good work! :triangle:

Thanks so much, Dave. My goal was to write stories that even people who weren't into F/M could enjoy, because of the revenge aspect. Who better to tickle to tears than a haughty knockout who just lorded it over a tickle-victim of her own?

Anyway, it's a bit of a departure for me, and I'm glad to know you liked it!

I already replied at TT on this release, but this publication deserves much more attention than it seems to be getting, so I'm going to repeat my thoughts here as well.

Let me start by saying this is yet another exellently written and illustrated publication.
But there's more. Ever since PDF became the standard format for e-publications in the tickling genre, I've seen a very interesting evolution; authors and artists are starting to play around with the layout (which was previously almost impossible in the old HTML and jpeg format). This is not just a piece of text with pics inserted here and there, Annoxanti has gone beyond that, creating some lovely little thumbnail drawings that go in between the pieces of text, greatly enlivening them. It might be just a minor detail to some, but I say this just shows the level of professionalism that goes in these publications.

Annoxanti's work is lovely as always, she really has quite the skill and style for illustrating F/M and M/F scenarios, a fact that was already proven in her awesome "Lost at Galakkan Cave and her many artistic contributions to the tickling community.

Munchausen has done an exellent job on the story as well. Usually I'm not into /m stuff at all, but these were so well written it was a joy to read these stories anyway!

Terrific work!

Thanks!

Thanks for the love, guys.

I agree with Scavenger that the PDF format offers some great possiblities, loosening up the potentially static "one story, one picture" formula. I'm glad you guys are enjoying both the stories and the incredible art.

Thanks again!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back