• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness Changes On Body Position?

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
With me in particular, the ticklish areas of my body are different depending on what body position I am in. With me, if I am in a hogtie with my feet up in the air my feet are not ticklish and have little effect. However when I am laying on my back my feet are extremely, unbearably ticklish. Also with my armpits, if the tickler is sitting on my stomach tickling them from the front it doesn't do much. When I am face down on my stomach and the tickler is tickling them from behind I go crazy.

Did anyon else experience similar situations on how you are more/less ticklish depending on your position?

The only change I've noticed, is that when in a positon that means the lee is face down, it makes the muscles in the torso slacker, and that means any rib or side atacks suddently have an extra edge to them.

It's hard to say what effect body position has, because it's hard to know what "more ticklish" means or how to tell. Also, so many things affect a person's reactions to tickling, including ephemeral stuff like mood.

Now, all that said I HAVE found that face-down positions may be more fun than face-up positions, all other things being equal. I think that the main reason is just the fact that it's harder to move when one is face-down. A lot of people react more strongly when they can't escape tickling, partly because it tickles more without their interference and partly because it's just more of a head-trip. But whether or not I've got the reason right, I definitely get reactions that make me happier when my 'lee is face-down. Whether that means she's actually more ticklish that way, I can't say for sure.

Body position can have a big impact on the amount any type of access that the tickler has. For example, I can only get just the right amount of pressure, coming from the right direction, on my husband's hipbones when I straddle him as he's lying facedown. :devil2:

Circulation can also be affected by changes in position. My feet aren't very ticklish when I'm hogtied, probably because they're getting cold and a little numb. I think it's also that my 'ler can't quite tickle them "right" that way, because of how I'm able to twitch back and forth. Tying my feet, soles up, to the bed or couch so I can't move them at all is the most deadly for me. :upsidedow

EDIT: Oh, and facedown positions often get better reactions out of me, I think, largely because I can grind my hips against the mattress. :D Those sensations can really intensify the tickling. :blush: But I think that effect could also be duplicated by the 'ler pinning me just so with his body while I'm faceup. Just in case anyone's experimenting. :devil:

Last edited:
...if bondage is any clue, yes, position has alot to do with ticklishness.

Placing a pillow or two at the small of the back if facing up helps pronounce the torso, feet together might make some more frantic than spread apart.

Psycological limitations and positions of the body make tickling more effective depending on the person.

Which is why spread eagle might have more of an effect than merely having ones hands tied behind them. :p

Yes, it does make a difference to me as we've just found out. We found that if I'm on my side or on top of him and leaning over him the reactions seem to be more intense, this is the same when I'm face down and if I'm just bending over in general and he gets me from behind :woot: .

We do seem to find at different times, places that are ticklish that we didn't know about, now that is great and a surprise for us both, great way of testing out the whole body :jester:

Position and temperature is very important

As Linda says position is substantial for feet tickling.

Being my feet my worst (or best?) tickling spot, my wife learned that she has to tie them firmly, not allowing movement but being very careful not to cut the proper circultation (you simply lose your sensitivity)

Proper bondage restraints and inmovilized big toes are a must.
Sometimes you can see fake tickling pics where the victims big toes are so red(Tootightly tied) that they must hurt like hell and the pain would surpass most ticklish senastions.

Another important factor (at least for my feet sensitivity) is that feet should be warm (best after a good nap when feet are warmed).

Regards
Diego

face down with my feet turned up facing the sky...eeks...and my back is soo super ticklish...if not tied down, i fight..my feet feel more vulnerable face up...like it's much more unbearable then...

isabeau said:
face down with my feet turned up facing the sky...eeks...and my back is soo super ticklish...if not tied down, i fight..my feet feel more vulnerable face up...like it's much more unbearable then...

Dear Isabeau, every time you write something like that you I get me crazy (and probably most TMF peolpe too!)
Warmest regardas
Diego

JimmyBoy said:
With me in particular, the ticklish areas of my body are different depending on what body position I am in. With me, if I am in a hogtie with my feet up in the air my feet are not ticklish and have little effect. However when I am laying on my back my feet are extremely, unbearably ticklish. Also with my armpits, if the tickler is sitting on my stomach tickling them from the front it doesn't do much. When I am face down on my stomach and the tickler is tickling them from behind I go crazy.

Did anyon else experience similar situations on how you are more/less ticklish depending on your position?

Could that have something to do with blood flow. If you are hog tied with your feet in the air the flow of blood would be slowed, so maybe it has some sort of effect.

SlaverTickler said:
Could that have something to do with blood flow. If you are hog tied with your feet in the air the flow of blood would be slowed, so maybe it has some sort of effect.

It's a possibility, hogtie mainly works on the feet because of the fight or flight mechanic we all have. :) Every time ya pull down with your legs, you tug on your wrists, it's almost impossible. So it's a desperation thing making it more ticklish.

Hogtie is most effective for upperbody tickling. Your normal methods of defense, your arms and legs, are GONE, like literally unavailable. This can be more devastating than spread eagle, your ribs and belly are literally unable to resist any kind of tickling.

Not to mention your upper body is now the one thing keeping you stable during hogtie... you're tickling the very foundation of the senses. :3

Ace Riley said:
It's a possibility, hogtie mainly works on the feet because of the fight or flight mechanic we all have. :) Every time ya pull down with your legs, you tug on your wrists, it's almost impossible. So it's a desperation thing making it more ticklish.

Hogtie is most effective for upperbody tickling. Your normal methods of defense, your arms and legs, are GONE, like literally unavailable. This can be more devastating than spread eagle, your ribs and belly are literally unable to resist any kind of tickling.

Not to mention your upper body is now the one thing keeping you stable during hogtie... you're tickling the very foundation of the senses. :3

:redheart: I've never been hogtied. You sound like a very evil man. I need my arms to protect my ribs and belly when I'm tickled. :redheart:

Ace Riley said:

I knoe exactly what you mean about this. When the tickler realized tickling my feet did nothing she went for my sides. I went crazy almost right away so the only thing i could do to get away was roll over. What did this do, expose my belly. She went for my belly when I rolled to my side and back to my sides when I rolled over again. No matter where I went I was screwed :blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back