• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Members Statistics!!!

ForgottenTcklr

4th Level Red Feather
I took a look at the members based on # of posts and I put this together for common knowledge. This stats are APPROXIMATE, and they are based on today, 10-25-02.

Members Based on Number of Posts-------

3,030 @ 0 posts
600 @ 1 post
330 @ 2 posts
200 @ 3 posts
180 @ 4 posts
100 @ 5 posts
75 @ 6 posts
50 @ 7 posts
50 @ 8 posts
50 @ 9 posts
60 @ 10 posts
50 @ 11 posts
40 @ 12 posts
40 @ 13 posts
40 @ 14 posts
40 @ 15 posts
30 @ 16 posts
20 @ 17 posts
20 @ 18 posts
10 @ 19 posts
15 @ 20 posts
20 @ 21 posts
10 @ 22 posts
10 @ 23 posts
15 @ 24 posts
10 @ 25 posts
10 @ 26 posts
8 @ 27 posts
12 @ 28 posts
12 @ 29 posts
10 @ 30 posts

84 @ 31-40 posts
46 @ 41-50 posts
35 @ 51-60 posts
32 @ 61-70 posts
22 @ 71-80 posts
16 @ 81-90 posts
16 @ 91-100 posts

92 @ 100-200 posts
28 @ 200-300 posts
19 @ 300-400 posts
14 @ 400-500 posts
6 @ 500-600 posts
7 @ 600-700 posts
4 @ 700-800 posts
1 @ 800-900 posts
4 @ 900-1,000 posts

15 @ 1,000-2,000 posts
4 @ 2,000-3,000 posts

And...

1 @ 3,000 + posts

In case you didn't know... the number on the left is the number of people, and the right is the number of posts!

I find it interesting that more that half the members have not posted once.

Let's keep in mind, though, that this business of chasing posting counts is what prompted the mods to clean up the boards last week.

ForgottenTcklr said:
What is chasing posting???

It's what me and BigJim used to do. :D Sorry about that, mods. :( Posting is not a competition, but you should do it at least once a year. :)

I do wonder how often (and which forums) the 3,000+ non-posters visit.

It has happened twice that I have received an email from a member with less than 10 posts saying that he or she enjoyed one of my stories.

One thing to keep in mind is that those of us with higher post counts have those higher numbers largely from engaging in ongoing discussions with other members, posting pics, posting stories, etc. Personally, Drew and I post more in the general discussion forums than anywhere else. For those who don't visit there much, it's a great place to get to know more about your fellow TMFers. Sharing thoughts about tickling is great. But, there IS more to life than that alone.

I suspect that some of the newbies may feel a bit intimidated at times. To those who do...Come on in! The water's fine! We welcome any and all civil input. And, contrary to what anyone might say, we don't bite...wel, not hard anyway! ;)

Ann

I know that I personally have been posting a lot more in the last few weeks. I have been a member for over a year and a half. It has nothing to do with "chasing" or being know. I just feel it's time to give back in whatever ways I can to this community!

I spotted this, and it occured to me to mention to the viewin' audience often won't post if their opinion is already stated by someone else. Many don't want to post a 'me too'.

Sometimes, though, a 'me too' is as valid as anything else, ESPECIALLY from you quiet folks.

Mind ya, some folks are just happy watchin'. We're here for them, too.

Some are shy.

Some are restrainin' the urge to say somethin' they KNOW won't be well received.

The result is that there's a smaller number of us posting regularly.

I still wish we had a "me too" button for threads where a body just wants to show agreement or disagreement. A simple "me too", or better still, the more complicated "Agree" and "Disagree" buttons, with a running total regardless. It'd have to only accept one vote per member, but that'd do, likely.

My $0.02,

dvnc

I agree,

I think that for the people who do put countless time and efforts into posting pics and clips and stories, etc. These people deserve our gratitude. So when I see a good pic, or a few, I love to thank them for their work. Being accepted is the best motivation in the world!!!

From my own experiences, I think there are two main reasons why many people don't post. First, many are uncomfortable posting "me too" messages, since some boards specifically designate those as spam. The second, and much bigger, problem is that many people are too shy to post.

I receive about 5 excellent stories or adventures *per week* by e-mail from members of my boards -- usually with a request to keep it confidential! There are so many talented writers who are nervous about posting publicly, either for fear of disapproval, or of their identity being disclosed, or even because they may not speak English very well. (I sympathize with that, since English is my own second language.)

Polls are a good way to break the ice with new members, and some sort of "question of the week" which takes only a brief answer can be helpful too. In any case, this board is one of the liveliest and most exciting that I have ever seen, and I have told many of my friends about it.

Happy tickling,

I can relate I used to be so quiet on here ud think i was comatose.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back